[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy car thinking girls will dig it and get me pussy >it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: car.jpg (1MB, 2864x1760px) Image search: [Google]
car.jpg
1MB, 2864x1760px
>buy car thinking girls will dig it and get me pussy
>it doesn't

fuuuck. What more do women want, I've got a nice car, money to spend on gifts and eating out, good enough looks, not a manlet, passable personality. Literally what else do I need.
>>
>>37607145
WELL ANON THAT'S A GAY ASS CAR LOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GET A BLACKOUT 86 MAYBE THAT'LL HELP A BIT
>>
>>37607145
>buy a Ford thinking girls will be attracted to him
Girls require a BMW at least. kek
>>
>>37607145
texting game on tinder OR different location if you live in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>37607145
You really think you can get pussy driving a Ford Focus?
Nigga scrap that shit and get a Mustang like Chad has
>>
>>37607145
you bought a Focus and thought it would make girls like you? What the fuck are you even thinking you dumb dumb robot.

Why do you even want the kind of girls whose opinion of you would be swayed by a car? You should only be aiming for girls who think you're completely unattainable for them. If you're looking for girls you find attractive, you've got to realize they're aiming 3 steps up the ladder from you, at someone who has more friends, more money, more connections, more renown and more experience than you. Start hitting up average chicks or die alone buddy
>>
File: 8e8.png (17KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
17KB, 509x619px
>>37607190
>>37607198

But mommy gave me half of the money as long it was a practical car we could take family trips on it.

>>37607264
Fuck but the guy in the apartment next to me has some old Golf and lifts mad pussy every weekend.
>>
>>37607145
That's a pretty gay car.
Maybe try to get dicks instead?
>>
>>37607283
sorry m8 but that normie shitbox isn't gonna turn anyone on. It's not bad or anything, it's just a normal car.
>>
File: 20170528_144055-1.jpg (984KB, 1870x1727px) Image search: [Google]
20170528_144055-1.jpg
984KB, 1870x1727px
>>37607145
You can get pussy in a ford.
Just not that one

>pickup trucks and vodka make the panties fall off.
>>
you need a mercedes you fag
>>
>>37607283
Imagine yourself with a Dodge Neon, or a Toyota Yaris. Now THOSE are pussy repellents.
>>
>>37607198
Tell that one to Elliot Rodger
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.