[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's so much hatred for women here. Tell me, have you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: CUTE.jpg (189KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CUTE.jpg
189KB, 768x1024px
There's so much hatred for women here. Tell me, have you honestly never personally met a non-blood related woman who was genuinely kind, understanding, and considerate to you?
>>
>>37606871
I would say 4/5 women I meet are kind hearted, good people. I think the brutality is out there but it mainly manifests itself on social media and dating apps. I also noticed women became friendlier and more interested as I aged, so I think a lot of people here are just dealing with the difficulties that accompany being an average young male.
>>
>>37606871

Could say here that 5/10 of women i meet are okay. While barely 1/10 is actually kind, sweet and just a good girl overall.
>>
File: 1496659180242.jpg (54KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1496659180242.jpg
54KB, 657x527px
>>37606871
I only date women who are not active on social media, which ensures me that at least they are based enough for me to date.
>>
The only problem I have with women these days is they think they have a say in what a man is. Women are typically liberal and that's fine, but when they start in about "toxic masculinity", it's just annoying. And it's annoying when their beta orbiters back everything they say up, giving them a sense of righteousness. And it's extremely annoying when these trans kids think just because you cut your hair short and call yourself Joe you know what it means to be a man.
>>
I once met a very nurturing and keen christian girl. She cared for me deeply and wanted to help me. That didn't stop her from using me to pat her ego and leading me on.
Women deserve everything coming to them.
>>
>>37606871
Not really lohy87y655hf original
>>
>>37606871
Out of sheer kindness? No., They hate each other and stab each other backs even on their own family, I honestly believe modern woman are fucked up in the head, how things like honor and loyalty are so alien to them on top of the ability to do so many mental gymnastic to justify their selfish acts always creeps me out.
>>
>>37606871
This has never happened to me, and by experience, I doubt it ever will. 20 years of not ever being desired will do that to you. I don't necessarily hate all women, I dislike their personalities and have no desire (beyond physical) to be around them.
>>
>>37606871
Women absolutely ignore me unless they need something or want to make fun of me, so I don't hate them in the specific sense. I hate how society places women on pedestals and lets them step on everyone as though it's their god-given right though, and I fault women for playing along with it.
>>
>>37606871

"Kindness", "understanding" etc. are irrelevant. When I see a woman I either want her to be useful, entertain me, fuck me, or stop existing near me (suicide optional). If you love other people so much then make yourself useful to me.
>>
>>37606871
Honestly? No.

origin
>>
>>37606871
I don't think so. I only seem to be able to develop relationships with other men. Throughout my whole life, I've always had loads of friends and I've never really met a person I've not gotten along with.

All my friends tell me that they like me because I'm funny, kind and that I'm always very friendly and approachable. Women never seem to even acknowledge me most of the time though and I've never once had a female that I could really call a friend outside my family so I've got it in my head that these traits that make me appealing to men do the opposite to women.

My success with making friends must mean that my personality is decent, the only thing I lack is attractiveness so it's developed this idea of women being shallow and only caring about looks in my mind.

And maybe I sound a little smug and pretentious saying this but I've seen people who are generally seen as much more irritating do well with women and be seen as funny and interesting by them just because they're attractive.
>>
>>37606871
no. i didnt even get pity or pretented interest in what i was saying. they didnt even put the effort in to not be absolute indifferent assholes or outright scumbags to me. and i used to be a shy, kind and 4/10 at worst looking guy. now i'm not nice or kind anymore, and i really hate girls and also the guys who worship them
>>
>>37606871
Nope. I truly wish it wasn't the case, but just nope.

I've worked in all kinds of fields, and I've found that it was a mistake giving them positions of leadership. If they're not incredulously snippy then they'll REEEEEEEE until they get their way.
>>
>>37606871
women are fucking garbage
>>
File: niggers.jpg (14KB, 392x382px) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
14KB, 392x382px
Yeah and i fell in love with her, but then she got a boyfriend, so that makes her a rotten roastie and all women are whores.
>>
>Tell me, have you honestly never personally met a non-blood related woman who was genuinely kind, understanding, and considerate to you?

Yeah, but I've never pursued one because I have deep seated self-sabotaging patterns of attachment and I don't feel like I deserve anything better than abuse.
>>
Yes

A lesbian
>>
I talk to mostly girls and make friendships easier w them rather than guys. And ill say a majority of them are nice but they are mostly selfish, out of the 10 or so friends/aqaintances, 1 is actually genuine nice. On the other hand majority of my guy friends are truley good guys and would go out of their way to help me or someone else in trouble. They are genuinely freindly and non self centered and i would do the same for them
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.