[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ladies love confidence, looks dont matter its all about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (109KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
109KB, 640x960px
>ladies love confidence, looks dont matter its all about personality

When did you realize looks are all that matter and personality doesn't matter at all?

many of you wont believe me because you prefer to disagree with the unfortunate truth that the reason that guy does better than you with the ladies is due to genetic superiority.

if you want to prove it to yourself make a tinder with a male model, you can say anything and women will still want you no matter how autistic, offensive or retarded fully serious.

google tinder experiment if you want to realize that all hope is lost

http://thoughtcatalog.com/clint-conway/2017/03/this-guy-made-a-fake-tinder-profile-to-prove-that-girls-never-think-hot-dudes-are-creepy/

argue with this one normbos
>>
I always start with. Do you want to bang?
Then I tell them to unmatch. But sometimes they don't so I send them annoying messages until they do.
>>
File: Truth_Bullet_Example_2.png (248KB, 608x344px) Image search: [Google]
Truth_Bullet_Example_2.png
248KB, 608x344px
holy shit it's like /r9k/ was right all along
>>
Believing either
>looks don't matter, it's all personality!
or
>personality doesn't matter, it's all looks!
is retarded.

It's almost like issues in life aren't 100% black and white and there's an element of nuance to human interaction, who would have guessed.

Obviously 10/10 male models can get girls with no effort, but if you think that means that personality doesn't matter, or that ONLY 10/10 male models can get girls, it just shows that you're autistic as hell and weren't likely to get any girls in the first place.
>>
>google tinder experiment if you want to realize that all hope is lost

>some people get rich through luck/chance with no effort
>hence I will reject the idea of earning money myself out of spite

???

If you have that mindset you should unironically kill yourself
>>
I feel like people are different irl and are attracted to different people based on unknown reasons. I'm not attracted to every hot girl I see, and there are some who aren't so hot that I'm more attracted to for whatever reason
>>
>>37606391
Do you think anyone denies that appearance dominates online? I know you're a stubborn sperg but your only option is to learn to speak and speak well
T. Uglier than you
>>
>>37606609
Black and white thinking is a symptom of a number of psychological issues, including depression. R9k likely has a number of people with untreated conditions and this is what you get.
>>
I miss vagabond, I really do
>>
>>37606391
Doing the experiment on tinder already gives the results extreme bias. Tinder isn't for dating and long term relationships. It's for one night stands. So of course if you pose as a really hot guy and say right off the bat I want to have sex with you, women will say yes. They're looking for sex and one night stands. Not a husband or bf. All they care about is getting a good dick or hot guy. If this experiment was done on something like eHarmony I would have more faith in the results.
>>
>>37607122
fuck off and submerge your face in acid you vile roast beef cunt
>>
>>37607199
I'm genuinely curious as to why that post made you so angry, does the idea that people enjoy sex and intimacy for it's own sake upset you so much?
>>
>>37607199
Oh look OP gets razzled when someone with a scientific viewpoint debunks his conspiracy.
>>
>>37607237
>scientific viewpoint

are you having a laugh?
>>
>>37607228
>it's own sake

Please get out of here, you ridiculous imbecile.
>>
>>37607255
I'm not >>37607122 by the way, I also believe that sex is only really worth as part of a committed and loving relationship. I just fail to understand why the fact that most people feel differently makes you so upset?
>>
>>37607251
Tinder is extremely biased. People only want sex. So looks are most important. Whereas if you want a long term relationship. Personality is more important. It's literally confirmation bias. The guy conducted his experiment on Tinder because he knew it was a hook-up app. He knew more women on Tinder would only care about the guy's looks rather than what he messaged them.
>>
>>37607228
it's because people like us don't get to enjoy sex and intimacy for its own sake. maybe never at all, for any reason. Meanwhile, chads stacies and all manner of average normalshits get to bang all the time and take it for granted as a part of life.
>>
>>37607277
Fuck off faggot. Go find somebody else to pick arguments with. Fucking normie.
>>
OP, when did you realize you're gay?
>>
>>37607385
I understand being bitter about that (although thinking about it in terms of "people like us" is likely a self fulfilling prophecy) but that doesn't explain lashing out at someone who is only pointing out the reality of the way things are.

It just makes you come off as an emotionally stunted loser who really doesn't deserve to get laid in the first place,it really makes it hard to sympathies with you.
>>
>>37607368
>Personality is more important

Of course, your provider male must be very submissive and patient, otherwise he would get upset when you're sucking on some stranger's dick
>>
Looks play a major part in what type of women you can attract. It's not everything, though

For example, Making a million a year can turn a 5/10 guy into a 7/10 guy. But making a million a year will only make a 2/10 guy into a 3/10. Being broke won't turn a Chad into anything less than a Chad.
>>
>>37607460
Bitter kissless virgin thinking he is an expert on what women want: post #48663.
>>
>>37607473
Chad is Chad because of choice and he worked for it. No one is born Chad.
>>
>>37607536

No amount of work will give you a square jaw, a full head of hair, and 6 extra inches of height. It's all genetics, soz bro
>>
>>37607435
not op, just offering a likely explanation even though I can really only speak for myself
all the time normans will say things like bee urself and personality is more important but the fact is some are born losers and normals can't grasp that concept because they're all averagely attractive
>>
File: 1414510206227.jpg (260KB, 1225x1737px) Image search: [Google]
1414510206227.jpg
260KB, 1225x1737px
>>37606391
>http://thoughtcatalog.com/clint-conway/2017/03/this-guy-made-a-fake-tinder-profile-to-prove-that-girls-never-think-hot-dudes-are-creepy/
this doesn't necessarily totally disprove
>ladies love confidence, looks don't matter its all about personality
at all

In every screenshot, the male was confident.
Will a 10/10 do better than a 6/10? Sure, but confidence truly is the fastpass to pussy.
>>
>>37606391
When did YOU realize that "Confidence" is a proxy word for "he is fucking hot but I don't want to appear like a slut so to maintain my social standing I'll say he's so confident wow there's something about him i don't know... :) <3"

Existing as a female is a constant tightrope walk between actually living as a human being and being shamed by all of your female "friends" because >lolwomen. If you do normal things human beings do your female friends get mad so instead of admit you have a sex drive women have to use convoluted language and proxy words to express what they really mean. "He's confident" has always been the word used for "he has an 8pack and long fat dick"
>>
>>37606862
where did he go? its been so long
>>
>>37607553
And none of those have anything to do with being Chad. Stop being such a crybaby making excuses.
>>
>>37607612
Robots only see what they want to see, not the reality of things.
>>
>>37607473
I'm laughing at this because its like you've been working it out with graphs and math and shit
>>
File: 1.jpg (48KB, 560x839px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
48KB, 560x839px
>>37607507
Triggered beefer being upset when someone calls her out on her stupid shit
>>
>>37607657
He's been working out on hentai games.
>>
>>37606679
sex is way different from money in this respect. it's possible for someone born poor to earn decent money eventually, but it's impossible for someone born ugly to get sex with attractive girls.

and sex is much more important than money. being able to have regular sex with 7/10+ girls is worth exponentially more than billions of dollars.

if i were given the choice between being a 8/10 in looks and having a hundred billion dollars, i would definitely choose the looks.
>>
>>37607657

>My simple statement was conveyed to you as "Graphs and math and shit"

Were you the retard who couldn't pass algebra? Just asking.
>>
>>37607623
I don't know man, but the sheer number of young boys he must have redpilled about women, damn

He was a fine poster, his thread showed up right on time every day he went to work and never once let us down.
>>
>>37607758
yeah yeah that was me bro
>>
>>37607122

Men don't want passionless, sexless relationships where women pretend to love them in exchange for money. What makes you think that any man actually wants this? We all want to be the guys that are desired for casual sex. So height, looks, dick size, etc. are the only important factors.
>>
God damn this place has gone to such utter shit that people are actually spewing normie aphorisms over this. Fuck this
>>
what you're doing is like applying the results of an experiment with rats to humans. looks are important in real life, but this article only counts for the internet. not even the whole internet, you could get a girl just because you have more instagram followers than her
>>
>>37607710
>if i were given the choice between being a 8/10 in looks and having a hundred billion dollars, i would definitely choose the looks.

This, 100%, without hesitation. Money is worth nothing when you can't enjoy life.
>>
>>37606391
>thoughtcatalog.com
why did i check that site out

i'm thinking it got me leukemia
>>
>>37607623
>>37607760
Who was he?
I know about the UPRISING guy but not vagabond
>>
>>37607832

just bee yourself, work out, make $500k a year, wear designer clothes, and then you too can catch a single mom! :)
>Meanwhile Chad throws on a wife beater after working his construction job, loads up tindr and has 30 matches
>>
>>37607863
i'm a male model, ill tell you right now, take the fucking money.
>>
>>37607897
he was a regular poster here who made a catfish chad profile on tinder and posted his conversations for everyone to see
>>
>>37607621
Nah. "He's confident" is the word used for "he's fucking confident".
>>
>>37607933

You wouldn't say this if you frequently contemplated committing suicide over your physical appearance/ugliness/lack of masculinity.
>>
>>37607536
>born with great looks
>born with good mental health genes
>unfucked childhood with no abuse
>parents who raised them properly

If you think luck has nothing to do with anything, you're ignorant.
>>
>>37607536
chad is chad because his genetics endowed him with a symmetrical masculine face, broad shoulders and a good head of hair.
>>
>>37607933
wish I could stab you in the fucking eye
>>
>>37607831
>Men don't want passionless, sexless relationships where women pretend to love them in exchange for money
Agreed - I, personally, want a passionate, sexual relationship where a woman genuinely loves me. As opposed to, say, a sham relationship where she only cares about my body.

>height, looks, dick size, etc. are the only important factors
Incorrect, because meaningful relationships grow out of real human connection and not out of mere looks.
>>
>>37607898
>Meanwhile Chad throws on a wife beater after working his 6 figure white collar job he got with his dad's connections
fixed
>>
>>37608061

Chad could probably be homeless and still have a harem. Genetics>All
>>
>>37608060
>meaningful relationships grow out of real human connection and not out of mere looks.

incredible
>>
>>37608047

He had a good upbringing, childhood and adolescence too. You won't grow to your full potential if you under-eat (malnutrition), never exercise, and sit at your computer inside all day during your developmental years.
>>
>>37607385
Except unless you're ugly as shit the only thing standing in your way is yourself
>>
>>37608102
yeah but even if you didn't have any of that and still had the genetic qualities, you'd still be chad.
>>
>>37608118

That would only be true if there was one woman for every man and sex was distributed equitably throughout the population. That's not how life works though.
>>
>>37608118
yeah, well, lots of us are ugly as shit.
>>
>>37608128

Not necessarily. My father is a bulky giant Chad, I ended up being a beta with wide hips, narrow shoulders, tiny wrists and hands, feminine face, etc.
>>
>>37608170
genetics are complicated, just because someone has good genetics doesn't guarantee his offspring will, though it is more likely.
>>
I might not be like this guy that's probably considered a 10/10
But my face is average and I'm tall so I think that I'm at least in the ''hot'' category by default
>>
>>37608060
>meaningful relationships grow out of real human connection and not out of mere looks
i'm going to bet a trillion dollars and say you'd rather have a relationship with a 10/10 girl than a 3/10 girl with the same personality
>>
>>37608391
No shit. Looks play a part but they are not sufficient for a meaningful relationship.
>>
>>37608060
romantic/personal affection is strongly driven by looks.

imagine something romantic. you're with a girl, or a guy, in some place nice like a park on a beautiful day. it's not an empty only-sex relationship, but you care for each other and feel romantic tenderness. what does the girl/guy look like. they're attractive, right? exactly.
>>
>>37608590
Except people's attraction is often driven by personality. I've personally known women who I did not find particularly attractive initially, who I then fell for after getting to know them.
>>
>>37608659
lol this is really naive. no unattractive guy is going to "win over" a decent looking girl with his "personality" this shit only happens in movies and TV.

of course, it is possibly that a man might come to like a less attractive girl because of her personality, but it never works the other way.
>>
>>37608686
>of course, it is possibly that a man might come to like a less attractive girl because of her personality, but it never works the other way
it works the other way far more often, actually
>>
>>37608339
Sorry, height has zero positive effect, virgin lanklet. Face is everything. If you are plain-looking, your only hope is to have confidence and a good personality.
>>
>>37608686
Basement-dwelling virgin who has never asked a girl out being an expert on what girls like: the post.
>>
>>37608802
>in before a thousand ass blasted shut-ins accusing you of being female
>>
>tfw I inherited the manlet and early balding gene from my mom and the bad teeth from my dad

Only thing I could have going on for me is large shoulders and a decent enough face, but I just look like a fantasy dwarf. I'm hairy as fuck too, just not in the right places. And I could lose some weight too. It's a shame, one of my cousins won the genetic lottery and is literally a fashion model. Last time we hung out together and went to a bar, when she went to the toilet two women came up to her and told her she "didn't have to do this" and that if she wanted they could call the cops on me and call a taxi for her.

They assumed she was a prostitute. Because there is no way a woman that beautiful would ever want to be anywhere near me.

I never had any chance to get a girl. I was fucked from birth. So I just gave up now. I stopped looking for someone. There's no salvation. In a way, having lost all hope makes my life easier.
>>
>>37608874
You not being able to get a fashion model doesn't mean you can't get a woman.
>>
>>37608802
>attractive normie/mini-chad pretending it was his personality that got him laid and not his looks
>>
>>37608802
actually i've talked to plenty of girls and do so often. during peer interactions women actively act cold to me, because i'm unattractive.

in other social interactions i can do just fine. in my work-life i get along with people really well, i work with high school aged kids and get along with them really well. but in peer social interactions with women, where the context is such that romantic interaction is admitted as a possibility, i am generally shunned and women act very cold and distant towards me, because they want to make it very clear they have no interests due to my looks.
>>
>>37608992
You must be reading into things in a delusional way. I've known morbidly obese, ugly guys who got along with women just fine. They weren't getting laid but they had female friends who treated them normally.
>>
>>37607122
People have done it with a Match, OKC, PoF, etc. I've known plenty of roasties that feel for the "confidence" meme. Really, the guy was just an asshole, but he was hot so you didn't care.
>>
>>37608923
Sure. But average women thought I was ugly enough to hire a prostitute and hang out with her in a bar.

Recently I listened to a kind of guide to better yourself and get better with women. Not some PUA stuff, something done by a woman, with really basic but sound advice. Clearly destined at autists even worse than me. But she seemed to be doing it in good faith, and it was interesting to hear a woman's perspective. Listened to a few episodes, and then she got to the part of actually approaching women. Something just rubbed me off in the wrong way. So many untold rules after so much effort. Felt like she was saying men had to grovel at a woman's feet just for her to deign pay attention to them. And that was with her sugarcoating it as much as possible. Made me reconsider relationships as a whole, desu. She was trying to put a positive spin on it all, but to me it just sounded draining as fuck. That's what started to bring me closer to acceptance.

I had finally went through all the stages of that feel when no gf.
>>
>>37609449
Do you have a link to that guide? I'm curious
>>
>>37609708
Sure. Here's a link to the latest episode:

https://www.eraudica.com/e/eve/2017/Eve-s-Guide-for-Regular-Guys-Episode-10-Your-Daily-Routine-ep-10

There's some good advice in there, covers all the bases.
>>
>>37606391
I AM AN ATTRACTIVE ROBOT AND IM LIVING PROOF THAT WOMEN WILL NOT LOVE YOU IF YOU HAVE NO CONFIDENCE OR MANLINESS
>>
ARCHIVE THE PAGE YOU SHIT. DON'T GIVE THEM VIEWS
>>
You just gotta be yourself bruh
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.