[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>for $1500 you can have one of these delivered to your home

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170609-142216.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170609-142216.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>for $1500 you can have one of these delivered to your home

Why haven't you become a school burner yet? Do you know how badass that would be compared to another dorky shooter?
>>
>>37606301
i honestly think you would have a higher chance at killing more if you just a gun
>>
>>37606720
Bombs are your highest bet desu, but as Columbine proved you really gotta know what the fuck you're doing beforehand

Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact
>>
Because I'm sure acquiring the flammable mixture this thing fires is totally a piece of cake.
>>
>>37606805
>go to gas station
>fill up tank with gas
that easy
>>
>>37606301
That shit is huge. It'd be impossible to hide it. If you take it out in public, prepare to instantly get the cops called on your ass.

Also, it doesn't have the range of a gun, so people can run away from you much easier.

Also, obstacles are more disastrous, because a gun can at least penetrate some surfaces, but a flamethrower really won't get through much.

You'd only end up killing like 2-3 people max.
>>
>>37606814

They use thick, sticky and long-burning napalm for a reason, Anon.
>>
>>37606972
yeah but it still works with gas, if you really wanna get fancy just add something like styrofoam to the gas to thicken it
>>
>>37606945
i mean if you spend 2k on a fucking flame thrower the least you could do is have a plan to cause the most damage as possible right?
>>
>>37606945
>get a weeb costume
>go to the convention
>"ohh, anon what a nice costume, what are you supposed to be"?
>proceed to burn everyone.
>>
>>37607004

Whatever. It's not like anyone here will burn up a place or anything.
>>
>>37606945

>get an accomplice
>rent a uhaul truck
>strap your shit on in the back of truck
>post up at a populated area, or once school's out in the parking lot
>have yourself a nice big bbq

Those things shoot up to 50 feet, and they absolutely incinerate whatever you aim it at.
>>
>>37607041
>Be dumb
>Get politely corrected
>Wh-whatever no-one cares anyway

Pathetic.
>>
>>37606301
And you can also be a walking petro bomb!
>>
>>37607103
Holy shit this
>oreganini
>>
>>37606945
>cut hole in backpack
>put tank in backpack
>>
File: absolude madman.png (423KB, 646x588px) Image search: [Google]
absolude madman.png
423KB, 646x588px
>>37606945
You could always put it in some huge boxes and pretend you're carrying something somewhere, or just put it in a minivan, drive to your location and equip it there.
t. not FBI
>>
>>37606720
Walk through corridors during class time filling the floor with fighter fluid outside all doors etc, all fabric, then go crayzee
>>
>>37607103
what's to stop me from acquiring good-enough plate armor (i.e. can stop point-blank pistol rounds) and a ballistics helmet/face shield for my hypothetical rampage?
>>
>>37607040
Take it to a furry convention.
Imagine the damage that is would do.
>>
>>37606301
Classrooms have windows. For a 1-floor building, fire prevention systems would limit the damage and trapping capabilities of the flamethrower. At best, you might be able to severely scar the receptionists or anyone going through the halls. The best time to enter would be during a hallway period, but even then, you have a few minutes tops before everyone is evacuated.

For a multi-floor building, the tactic becomes more viable. 2F people can jump with minor injuries in a fire. 3F+ would risk broken legs or arms when falling. If you went outside after setting the building aflame, you may be able to get more victims who were jumping.

I think you'd need 2 or more people to be super effective though. Sneaking the flamethrower into the building, entering with guns, then switching afterwards would be my ideal.

Not that I'd do any of this, because I'm not a kid.
>>
>>37606814
Don't forget to add orange juice first, Anon, or else it won't stick!

>What has this board done to me?
>>
>>37607971

Do what makes you happy, but you'd still look like a loser nerd on the news compared to the classy, devilish fire dude who literally sent normies to hell and struck fear in the hearts of everyone.

>>37608053

That's why you do it outside. In a parking lot right after that bell rings and they're all pouring out. Blow up some cars too, start a chain reaction.
>>
>>37608394
no that's what i'm asking, where can I get sufficient armor to not get injured by small arms fire to supplement my hypothetical flamethrower purchase?
>>
>>37608394
>That's why you do it outside. In a parking lot right after that bell rings and they're all pouring out. Blow up some cars too, start a chain reaction.

That'd be a really quick death imo. Police usually hang outside schools while it's getting out, at least in my town.
>>
>>37608429

You strap on a bunch of miniature jerry cans to your body so everyone goes up in flames if someone tries to be a hero
>>
>>37608429
Are you fucking retarded? What do you think a bulletproof vest is?
Make your own cloth armor with sand in it, velcro to keep it around you. Lrn2sew.
>>
>>37608473

Why limit your horizons with a school? To to the county fair or something, act like you're setting up shop for your whatever.
>>
>>37607999
Honestly i hate anime cons more because normies go there to feel nerdy,there's also a fuck ton of sluts cosplaying
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.