[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slut tells >Constantly running into lots of male "friends"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: slag life.png (2MB, 856x1132px) Image search: [Google]
slag life.png
2MB, 856x1132px
Slut tells
>Constantly running into lots of male "friends" from her past where she leaves the history murky
>Overly friendly with people who work in the hospitality industry like bartenders/restaurant workers/club guys: getting free drinks and things comped
>Over familiar and friendly with local bands/DJs/etc
>Hoop earrings
>Can't account for any hobbies (she's an app whore) or Netflix/coffee "hobbies"
>Poor memory
>Curses excessively
>Not in contact with any friends from their past
>Doesn't have a cohesive friend group or seems to bounce from group to group. Usually means everyone got sick of her fucking their boyfriends or a sign of borderline personality which is a strong slut factor
>Indiscriminate fuck me eyes. You'll notice they give them to nearly everyone even remotely attractive that they talk with, even to other women. They are so used to doing it that it becomes their go to look
>Talks about men how men talk about women. Always saying stuff about "hot guys" or men's bodies
>Was "raped", especially if in college
>Has little to no relationship with her Father or bad mouths him
Anything I missed?
>>
you are on point my friend
>>
>>37606239
>Was "raped"
I just love how current girls always say that they have been "raped" in their youth.
>>
>>37606239
>Tattoos
>Hair colored blue/purple/teal/pink/etc.
>poor/no relationship with father

You got pretty much all of them
>>
>>37606239
>Not in contact with any friends from the past
What if I had no friends in the past? Or now...
>>
>>37606603
yeah i was a bit shocked reading every roastie was raped in college. then i realised they fucked some guy while drunk or someone slaped their ass and thats the horrible rape they "survived". western roasties are out of control desu
>>
>>37606239
A well-thought-out list. Nicely done.
>>
>>37606239
>Can't account for any hobbies (she's an app whore) or Netflix/coffee "hobbies"
More boring as fuck roastie girls. They're able to get away with it because they're nothing more than pieces of meat for chad to show off to his friends.
If a guy were to put netflix/coffee as his hobbies, he's automatically at the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>37606239
>Has sex with everyone except for me because I'm a loser
>>
>>37606933
oh i can relate

>hey anon, "you are like my good friend"
>bitch GTFO
>>
>>37606239
>those hairy arms

Damn latinas
>>
>>37606239
I want to empty my balls all over those hairy arms fuck
>>
>>37607648
delicious tobequitehonesto
>>
>>37606239
You missed the most important one.
>has a vagina
>>
File: Thanks, kind Sir.jpg (104KB, 850x476px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks, kind Sir.jpg
104KB, 850x476px
>>37606239
Fucking spot on. Well researched, my lad. Especially the "rape" part: in my voluntary year there were seminars all over my state and in one seminar group a guy and gal hooked up. The gal claims after the hook up that she's been raped by that guy in order to cover up her cheating to her current boyfriend. Bitch got exposed and (I think and hope) charges were pressed against her for false accusations and calumny.
>>
>she just acts dumb when she's drunk
I've never been triggered harder by a woman than when I heard one say this. Idk what's worse, this half-assed euphemism to dance around admitting that she loves cocks and will cheat on her boyfriend for another, or the fact that she defended her by not openly saying what she meant.
>>
>>37606239
Want to nurse on those chebs for hours
>>
File: r2osox.jpg (86KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
r2osox.jpg
86KB, 540x540px
>>37606239
So basically every girl in every developed country?

Sheesh im just gonna seduce a muslim chick and fly her out to my city
>>
>>37609405
I'm pretty sure when females pretend they're 10x drunker than they actually are they're just rape baiting
>>
>>37606239
I really could have used this info a year ago.
Thanks a lot ass hole.
>>
>>37611296
problem is that shes going to turn into a roastie then
>>
>>37612392
>muslim
>roastie

She gonna ask me permission to leavethe house, i think itll be fine on that front
>>
>>37612885
You don't get it. Every woman that comes here will become a slut because every aspect of society encourages it.
>>
>>37613088
this. women are inherently sluts. they can act on their nature in western society. you can take any female from a random 3rd world country, bring her to the usa, give her the same right as american females and she'd become a whore in no time
>>
File: 1489044937254.jpg (28KB, 273x282px) Image search: [Google]
1489044937254.jpg
28KB, 273x282px
>talking to a girl online
>she complains constantly about how men just want her for sex
>goes to hang with friends in LA and comes back laughing about being "date raped"
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.