[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw suicidal because I'm circumcised my penis hurts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1480036745516.jpg (831KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1480036745516.jpg
831KB, 1600x1067px
>tfw suicidal because I'm circumcised
my penis hurts when erect
no i'm not wanking too much
hey, uncut robots, be happy you can atleast enjoy masterbation, even if you'll never have sex.
>>
>>37605879
I don't get it.why would your dick hurt?
>>
>>37605915
the skin is so fucking tight that it cant handle the stretching of a erect cock
like they took off so much that i feel like my skin is going to tear when i get erect
>>
>>37605972
They just snip the tip, I'm cut too but you can still move the excess skin of the shaft when you beat it.maybe you need lotion or lube?
>>
>>37605992
I have used both
They didnt snip my tip, they cut like half my fucking dick off
here lemme hop off my pc and post a picture from my phone
>>
>it's another lonely European makes a cut vs uncut b8 thread episode
>>
>>37606007
i promise its not a bait thread or a uncut vs cut thread
AND GOD DAMMIT I CANT FIND MY PHONE TO POST A PIC
i just came here to share feels with other cut anons
>>
>>37605972
>doctor botched your penis at birth and just cut the whole thing off
sucks for you. i'm a cutfag, but i can still masturbate no problem because my doctor didn't mutilate my dick at birth. sucks for you.
>>
>>37606060
I don't know these feels sadly I'm immensely happy that I'm not uncut, I don't have any real explanation as far as my feelings for it rather than I think my cock is beautiful.the doc was a damn artist
>>
File: Farage_Baffling.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
Farage_Baffling.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>37606089
>i'm a cutfag
>my doctor didn't mutilate me at birth
>>
>>37606102
I wouldn't say I'm immensely happy, but people who claim that circumcision removes most of the good feeling in your cock needs to spend a day in a cut dude's body.

It feels good enough for me to cum in under 2 minutes so it must still be pretty damn good.
>>
Also to be fair I've had my strongest and best orgasms from being hit in the balls. Masturbation is good but if you have a fetish that shit will put you into a new level
>>
>>37605992
You're fucking retarded. Many of us were cut really tight, and some lucky fags weren't. Besides, the foreskin makes up around 50% of the penis skin, so when thy circumcise us they do take alot of the penis off. My erections are so tight that my penis has a downward bend, and I have pubic hair half way up my shaft
>>
>>37606223
I watched my son get snipped,they just pulled what's around the head and it's a quick snip,you can already see how the dicks gonna look, looks a lot like mine. You have the excess skin and then it kinda gathers at the head shaft region then you have the exposed gland
>>
>>37606353
Again, like I said, some kike doctors cut loosely and some cut tightly. You are a faggot for snipping your son, you should feel bad
>>
>>37606353
Why would you do that to your son?

I'm cut and I don't exactly hold it against my parents, but why couldn't you have just waited for him to decide?
>>
>>37606519
>>37606657
Because there's a lot of health reason involved and I grew up with uncles and grandpas telling me the horror stories of having to get hot iron on their dicks and going to the doc and getting snipped at 30and then going back to work

None of that stuff effected the decision, it basically came down to I love being circumcised but I'd be too afraid to do it as an adult and I didn't want to deal with whatever health concerns came with being uncut but I know how a cut one should look and act so if he has issues I can help him. Circumcision also only seems to be a harsh topic online, irl not one person I know bitches about not haveing their excess skin
>>
File: 5598797891234.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
5598797891234.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>37606089

>i'm a cutfag but my doctor didn't mutilate me at birth
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.