[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in hs >have intense crush on a girl with a huge scar

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 2017-06-09_13.03.25.jpg (479KB, 957x930px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-09_13.03.25.jpg
479KB, 957x930px
>be in hs
>have intense crush on a girl with a huge scar on her face
>watched her get called names for 2 years by a group of evil Stacie's
>decide enough is enough
>stalk evil Stacie's for a few days waiting for them to bully my crush so I can butt in and tell them to fuck off
>finally happens at lunch
>stand up and yell insults at evil girls and tell them to leave her alone if they know what's good for them
>Stacie's back off and talk amongst themselves and give me occasional glares
>look at my crush and she's beet red looking down
>make eye contact once and smile at her
>pussy out from talking to her tho
>later that day I get called to the office
>Stacie's accused me of threatening them with violence and get i suspended
>I come back a week later and find out my crush got a bf while I was suspended
>devastated
>come to find out a month later from a mutual friend her boyfriend wasnt really her boyfriend
>she set up a fake bf just so I wouldn't ask her out

And thats why I hate females
>>
you don't have to do nothing for a female, they can have all in the world if they want, they don't need a beta orbitter they can get Chad protection if they need it, if you do stuff for them they will inmediately lose respect for you
>>
I doubt she'd go through the trouble to fake having a bf.
>>
>huge scar
your interest should have stopped here
>>
>>37604923
Hellll no. Disfigured girls are the cutest.
>>
lmao what the fuck

fucking roasties

autismoriginal
>>
>>37604884
Why though? Wtf is wrong with females?!

She was cute but had an imperfection and was made fun of for it for her entire hs life, yet she wanted nothing to do with me be cause I'm fat? And I know it's cuz I'm fat, we never talked so she didnt know my personality. Fuck this gay earth
>>
File: 1496788636301.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
1496788636301.png
148KB, 645x772px
>>37604749
ouch

at least you had the balls
>>
>>37604749
SOUNDS RUFF
BUT I'D HAVE TO SEE WHAT YOU DID TO BE SURE. I THINK YOU DID IT IN A SPERGY MANNER. SHE'D ONLY WANT CHAD TO STAND UP TO HER BECAUSE HE HAS RESPECT. SUCKS ANON
>>
>>37605028
Maybe lose the weight, get the girl, profit and such
>>
well, you have single handedly made me sexist
>>
>>37604749
>>stand up and yell insults at evil girls and tell them to leave her alone if they know what's good for them
Can you remember what you said more exactly?
>>
>>37604749
You didn't help her autist. It's like when a kids parents go to the school and get their bullies in trouble. Doing what you did was a nice gesture with good intentions, but it would only make the Stacies bully her even harder.
>>
>>37605100
SOUNDS LIKE HE SAID SOMETHING LIKE, "STOP MAKING FUN OF HER OR ELSE! >:(
>>
>>37605100
It was roughly HEY STFU. YOU WOULD LEAVE HER ALONE IF YOU KNEW WHAT WAD GOOD FOR YOU YOU DUMBASSES

Kinda over the top but it wasn't spergu
>>
>>37605080
I did. I'm 20 now and lost 80 lbs and look good. I wanna contact her again so she can see me now and what she missed out on
>>
>>37605264
that isn't "yelling insults" it's just threatening them
>>
>>37605384
Yeah I realize db that after the incident, I told the principal exactly what happened. Took it easy on me for being honest. The Stacie's didnt even get a slap on the wrist btw.
>>
>>37605310
Good for you man. Keep up with the fitness and rub it in her face.
>>
File: 1493749132705.jpg (71KB, 359x391px) Image search: [Google]
1493749132705.jpg
71KB, 359x391px
>>37604749
>standing up for a woman that's not blood related or sleeping with you
you just had to be a disney faggot about it, huh?
>>
>>37605545
I wanted her to know I cared about her. What's so bad about that? Her tits were perky c cups BTW ofcourse I had to do something
>>
File: 1484839719300.png (94KB, 192x187px) Image search: [Google]
1484839719300.png
94KB, 192x187px
>>37605609
No anon, you didn't "care" about her, you just wanted to pump her little teen pussy full of cum while pulling her nipples. You lost any shot you might've had at that the moment you "protected" her like some sperg raised by a single mom.
>>
>tfw no qt scarred gf who expects me to answer when she shows me her boobs
>>
>>37605707
Hey atleast he tried to do something instead of posting smug anime reaction pictures, telling off and ridiculing his fellow robot
ya fucker
>>
File: 1494654563993.jpg (214KB, 413x686px) Image search: [Google]
1494654563993.jpg
214KB, 413x686px
>>37605777
Yeah, instead lets pat ourselves on the back when we're retards and fuck up our shots at getting what we want.

tumblr and reddit exist for a reason you faggot.
>>
File: 1480024470970.jpg (246KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1480024470970.jpg
246KB, 800x450px
>>37605833
>calls me the faggot
>has a whole folder of smug anime girls
not saying we should tell him he did the right thing, but hey, he tried, he'll learn from his mistakes
i'll be honest i went to reddit the other day, made a account and tried it for a day or two. Fucking horrible garbage website filled to the brim with liberal college men and smug liberal woman who act like theyre superior to everything
deleted the account, couldnt stand that shit
>>
>>37604749
You hate females because your a pussy sperg who didn't have the balls to talk to some bitch like a real human being to see if you are compatible or would enjoy spending time together, so you convinced yourself that your princess would fall in your arms because you autisticaly screeched threats of violence at some random girls?
>>
>>37605833
>Being nice to people is wrong
And you wonder why you don't have a gf
>>
Op please tell me you have sauce on that girl? I never Realized girls with Thom Yorke eyes was my fetish
>>
>>37604749
Sometimes, sometimes I have this feeling threads like these are made up to just fuel the torch of misogyny on this board.
>>
>>37606388
They are real.
Do you think the misogyny just spawned from thin air?
It has a cause
>>
what if shes closet gay
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.