[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being circumcised is the worst thing to happen to anyone Every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

being circumcised is the worst thing to happen to anyone

Every time I see an uncut cock on here it reminds me of what my brainwashed by kikes parents did to me

born in the late 90s in southern California

And that feminist roastie cunt of a mom I have said 'lol foreskin are gross and girls like it more so you should be thankful'

It's the entire reason I don't pursue women

Even once Foregen gets done I will have missed enjoying the best part of my life without actually knowing what it was like to have a somewhat more normal body growing up

And the mental effects
I got the fucking worst in that regard
>>
File: 1474406920438.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474406920438.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>37604705
circumcised dicks are really cute imo
>>
File: suicide brothers.jpg (32KB, 479x377px) Image search: [Google]
suicide brothers.jpg
32KB, 479x377px
>>37604705
Same man. I don't understand how anyone could do this to someone. It's so awful that I wouldn't wish it upon the people who did it to me. I wish I could at least talk about it to someone but when I mentioned that I thought I was depressed due to my circumcision my therapist laughed me out of his office. Normalfags are so ridiculously oblivious to how awful it is because they're scared of admitting that they were hurt, my own dad won't discuss it with me.

>It's the entire reason I don't pursue women
My biggest fear is getting intimate with a girl, dropping my pants, and then being asked why I don't have a foreskin.
>>
I'm uncut, it weirds out girls at first because they're only used to cut. But once you roll the skin back and reveal a juicy head that's CLEAN, for the love of god other uncuts wash yo meat, she won't care

>T. Uncut fucktard

asked my mom why she didn't cut me as a baby, she said because it wasn't part of her beliefs and the doctor was very weird about suggesting it too. Apparently none of my siblings are cut
>>
>>37605814

I had so much smegma in my teen years, even with regular showers, but I never get any nowadays even though I shower a lot less.
>>
>>37604705
do americans circumensize their children in current year? gee, i love being european,
>>
>>37605847
I've never had smegma in my life, guess I just got lucky or some shit
>>
>brainwashed by kikes

It really does amaze me how few Americans know the history of circumcision in their country

It had nothing to do with Jews, it was one particular insane seventh day Adventist, John Harvey Kellogg (yes, the cornflakes guy).
>>
>>37605947
Peeing naturally cleans the inside of your foreskin

Of course not for everyone tho
>>
>>37605987
But it only happens nowadays because jews make so much money off of selling cosmetic ointments that need foreskins to be made. If it weren't for that circumcision would be outlawed as a human rights violation, but the jews keep buying out the people in government to prevent this from happening.
>>
>>37606091
iirc the most commonly given reason by parents for having their sons circumcised in the US is "because his father is"

It would already be outlawed if his book and public campaign didn't make it socially and culturally accepted in the 18th century.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.