[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make an honest thread about a problem I have that I think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>make an honest thread about a problem I have that I think other bots might share
>zero (0) replies

>make a dishonest thread about how women are all counts
>500+ replies
>>
sorry moron, /r9k/ is a forum and not your diary
>>
>>37604178

Thanks for giving me the first reply I've had in 5 threads
>>
>>37604178
unrelated but it amazes me how much /r9k/ has to say about women when women are quite simple and we never see any in real life anyway
>>
>>37604159
It's piss me off to no end
>>
R9k is theater
>>
>>37604246

/r9k/ is the anime club
>>
>>37604224

they all just scapegoat all their failures and problems onto women. if you engage in the real world then you can see that there some truth to what's said here, but it also makes it plain that women are exaggerated into these malevolent demons that actively try to ruin the lives of men, when in reality they're just people with a different set of flaws
>>
>>37604289
t beta male, if you can't understand why some people may not be happy with the things that make you happy then why come here where a lot of people with personality disorder hang around
>>
>>37604493

i've been coming here for 7 years, i just grew up and saw that /r9k/ wasn't right. calling me names doesn't make what i said less true
>>
>>37604547
You can tell yourself all you want, you are just being delusional. Different person has different perceptions of the world and woman. your personal experience doesn't make your opinion any more valid.
>>
>>37604159
Because this board is much more about wallowing in despair than actually finding answers.
>>
>>37604604

so youre saying women are malevolent demons that actively try to ruin the lives of men?
>>
>>37604712
No, I'm saying that being dismissive of other people perception in such an assertive manner only because a set of personal experiences shows how much influence external factors hold on you making you a pathetic beta.
>>
>>37604159
lol this is /r9k/ it's like 98% normies pretending to be autistic just for giggles and 2% losers too stupid to realize it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.