[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon! You are NOT spending another Friday night sitting inside

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>Anon! You are NOT spending another Friday night sitting inside on that stupid computer! Let's find some adventure!

*montage sequence of the two of you playing, laughing, dancing, and generally enjoying life*
>>
I work late on Friday nights

Fuck off ree
>>
*montage of me talking to cops after shooting the home invader*
>>
>>37604093

I'm glad my gf enjoys staying in and doing nothing but playing yugioh cards
>>
While I would appreciate that she means well and is trying to do something nice, I don't think we'd be very compatible.
I'm not a closet extrovert waiting to come out of his shell, I really do prefer to spend my time at home.
>>
*montage of us shooting up a local dance club*
>>
>>37604093
had a friend like that i had to cut my ties with her fucking normie
>always invited me to her parties
>tried to take me with her friends to an anime con
>>
>>37604292
said the virgin who had never done anything other then spend his time at home.

You saying you like spending time at home more then experiencing the world is like me having eaten macaroni all my life then after eating a shit covered strawberry say "i prefer macaroni to strawberrys, its just a preference". The real world is objectively better.
>>
>>37605026
1. not even close to a virgin
2. I played jr lacrosse and even played 4 years of varsity at college (some oldfag r9kers will recognize me), been to plenty of parties, had gfs. After the constant barrage of social life ended when I moved and got into my career, I soon discovered I am much happier doing things I like, not for anyone else. Sleeping in and hanging around my house is much more fun than wasting hours doing whatever you think the "real world" is about.

I've been in it, more than you and more than 99% of 4chan probably. I know what I'm choosing.
>>
>>37605026
You are pretty fucking stupid m8
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.