[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>22-year-old neet dropout >decided to find minimum wage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: CURRENTYEAR.jpg (27KB, 253x248px) Image search: [Google]
CURRENTYEAR.jpg
27KB, 253x248px
>22-year-old neet dropout
>decided to find minimum wage job 3 days ago
>things are going well
>all i wanted to do was boxing but my mother ruined it for me and threatened to kill herself if i continue
>she is disappointed on me for my lack of interest in a good career
>accepted to finish my studies and get GED and that i would consider her opinion about following a career less than a week ago
>today my old gloves are gone
>There is only 3 people that were in my room in the last 6 months
>my mom, my dad that hadn't seen in 2 years and I only have contact via calls and my only friend who I've been friends with since i was 14
>everything else is still there
>my mom is having a mental breakdown about how she didnt do it and rambling about how it's someone trying to hurt me until I'm a hobo
>Already considered suicide heavily last year
I'm losing it /r9k/ they were the only 3 people i had real life contact and some resemblances of trust. I know it's probably my shitty mother, but she is my financial sustain and I'm afraid she will kill herself if I leave my home and yet all i want to do is fucking punch her in the face.
>>
>>37604072
>mummy touched my punching gloves
>better kill myself

I love /r9k/. don't you change-- your misery pleases kek
>>
>>37604183
I hope someone you trust destroys something that was important to you.
>>
>>37604072
It's simple dude, just become a professional boxer and let your mother live her life as she pleases. Everyone is entitled to live how they want and she can't hold this over you. If she wants to kill herself, that's her business and it has nothing to do with you.
>>
You weren't going to become a pro boxer at 22, especially since you hardly have the motivation to help yourself. Your mom did what was best.
>>
>>37604340
Plenty boxers started late, if boxing is what OP truly wants to do he should do it. You have one shot at life. If your mom threatened to kill herself because of your career choices, she has underlying issues
>>
>>37604340
I don't even care about being pro, I was happy with an amateur career and maybe a work on at the gym after i retired
>>
>>37604072
Buy new gloves.
Fit them on.
KO Mother into a coma.
Become world famous boxer before she wakes up.
???
Profit.
>>
>>37604072
Fuck the crazy out of your mother she sounds like she could use a fuck
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.