[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you win the lottery for one hundred

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

What would you do if you win the lottery for one hundred million dollars
>>
I would get a heart attack and die
>>
>be as humble as now
>let no one know I won a lottery
>get a gf who loves me for who I am (inb4 good meme)
>be rich together
>>
>>37603234
i'd buy a better computer, a better place to live and play for the rest of my life
>>
Buy land, build a house, install the best fiber optic internet of all time, build a ludicrously good PC, triple 8k monitors, buy everything on Steam, buy all my friends everything on their steam wishlist, order the best sex toys, the best food, enjoy life

Inb4 money doesn't buy you happiness. That quote is fucking horseshit
>>
File: 1445694605645.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1445694605645.gif
8KB, 645x773px
>pay off family's debts and give them a few million
>buy a large empty lot a few hours away from here
>build nice house right in the middle of it
>buy nice car
>upgrade computer
>live comfy life

I don't like imagining this because it'll never happen and it just leaves me more depressed with my current situation.
>>
File: 1494240610186.jpg (89KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494240610186.jpg
89KB, 960x540px
>>37603234
>pay for an investment counselor
>invest wisely up to half of my wealth
>reap benefits
>buy computer, my own place in the United States
>starts buying real estate like a madman
>as profits pile up I start building my own shit
>expand
>???
>profit
>buy myself some air time on popular TV shows
>write columns in newspapers
>give money to the poor
>run for senator
>invest in other businesses like gambling
>run for governor
>sell some of my assets
>use money to run for prezident
>retire to mexico
>>
>>37603263
>get a gf who loves me for who I am (inb4 good meme)
>be rich together

she would turn on you once she finds out youre rich as fug
>>
File: 1495975789903s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1495975789903s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>37603412
That's assuming I get rid of my depression and anxiety issues of course.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.
>>
>>37603234
Buy anime
>>
File: 1439573336335.jpg (15KB, 441x411px) Image search: [Google]
1439573336335.jpg
15KB, 441x411px
>>37603412
>get mega-rich
>immediately risk a large portion of it
>commit to decades of hard work

what is wrong with u?
>>
>>37603514
Cause you get even richer afterwards. And you can accomplish your dreams of total world domination and complete retribution as Prezident of zee Uniteed Ztaytes.

Assuming
>epression and anxiety issues
don't ruin my master plan.
>>
Start a company manufacturing libre computers and phones, then pay some pajeets 5 rupees each to shill it on /g/
>>
spend all the time I would've spent working shitposting on this board
>>
>>37603234
Buy a shotgun and drink and take drugs until I burn through all the money.
Then shotgun to the head.
>>
>>37603234
>tell no one except family
>throw a good bit in the bank/invest some of it so i don't run out
>buy really comfy guitar setup
>buy nice cabin in maine
>own small apartment in home town
>go to concerts and hang out with friends a lot
>eventually find gf
>keep it secret
>reveal it when we're about to get married
>hope she doesn't spaz
>have kids
>get nicer house
>make music as my job since i don't need to worry about money that much
>eventually retire full time to cabin when kids are living on their own
that's the basic idea at least
>>
>>37603234
>Get new bed
>Build new computer
>Buy cheap pizza, and other meals
>Live by myself in a comfy obscure state like north Dakota, and live the TRUE NEET LIFE
>>37603263
Your wife is just gonna divorce ya when she gets better cock, and take the money with her
>>
>>37603234
>buy a big mansion in the same city i live now
>get a new car
>hire some people to fuck up my old highschool classmates
>hire blacks to rape 2 girls who fucked me over
after this i'd continue living the same shitty life i live now, just in a bigger house and with a nice car
>>
Have a great time, in all manner of ways, and go semi-recluse, so that I didn't have to interact with dickheads ever again.
>>
File: 141564471.jpg (478KB, 1024x815px) Image search: [Google]
141564471.jpg
478KB, 1024x815px
>>37603772
>>hire some people to fuck up my old highschool classmates
>>hire blacks to rape 2 girls who fucked me over

I like this plan.
>>
>>37603234
Stay where im at and just not work anymore.

Travel, play vidya and do my other hobbies all day everyday.

Dont go buying big houses or mansions, expensive cars, thats how people lose it quick. Just a nice apartment.

Also tell no one, not even your family. Maybe if youre just the only child with a single mother, but if you have brothers, cousins and sisters? Theyre gonna want a piece of the cake, frequently.
>>
>>37603234
Buy an apartment building in a third-tier city with decent public transportation and let NEET kids who got kicked out of their house for being NEET live there for free. Probably KCMO because they have Google fiber. Full house cleaning once a week, free food from the pantry, etc. What fun.
>>
>>37603731

>reveal it when we're about to get married
>hope she doesn't spaz

No anon, keep her ignorant of your wealth for the entire time you are together, including marriage. Shit, go out and pretend you actually work for like 8-12 hours a day just to keep the ruse up so she can't think she'll have it easier when/if she decides to divorce you for half the shekels.
>>
Lump sum.

Figure out later.
>>
>>37603234
Lose a lot of weight.
Fuck a lot of whores.
Laugh at all the women who turned me down.
Originally.
>>
>>37603234
I would only need maybe $5 million max for everything I would want for the rest of my life. Just $5 million alone would easily generate like $200K annually in investment gains, which I could easily live on.

So most of my thought would go into deciding what to do with the remaining $95 million I wouldn't need.

>>37603368
>install the best fiber optic internet of all time, build a ludicrously good PC, triple 8k monitors,

Yeah, I'd do that stuff too, but we're talking $100 million here, so that's still a lot of money left over.
>>
>>37603234
spend it on a trip to amsterdam, then live in a hotel doing coke, heroin, fucking hookers, and drinking until I drop dead or run out of money and kill myself
>>
>>37604012
>Dont go buying big houses or mansions, expensive cars, thats how people lose it quick.

It's okay to buy an expensive house if you have a lot of money. With $100 million, you could safely buy a $20 million house. Real estate is a legitimate investment, just like stocks and bonds. In fact, it's usually best to have a mix of different investment types -- like for example 50% stocks, 30% bonds, 20% real estate -- that diversity can make you more robust financially.

The way people lose $100 million quickly is that they spend it on things that don't have a good value. Like for example, someone might con them into putting a lot of money into a risky business venture that goes bad.

Another way they lose the money is by being careless in their personal life. Let's say a rich guy shacks up with a woman for a year, then suddenly she gets a lawyer and tries to clean him out with a palimony suit. Or maybe someone sues him for something that's hard to prove like "emotional abuse" -- a lot of times the lawyers will advise him to just settle those nuisance suits instead of fighting them.

When you're rich, you need to learn to become defensive about all the people who will come out of the woodwork pretending to be your "friends" or with "great investment opportunities", but are really just trying to grab your money and run. That's how most of the people who get rich quickly lose it. They got rich overnight, so they didn't have any time to learn what they needed to learn to keep the money.
>>
>>37603234
Neetlyfe 4 eva
>>
Stay inside as much as possible.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.