[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw stupid government wouldn't take the picture on the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170609_123134_815.jpg (81KB, 882x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170609_123134_815.jpg
81KB, 882x462px
>tfw stupid government wouldn't take the picture on the left and put the one on the right as my passport
>>
anon... you have fetal alcohol syndrome
>>
>>37603215
Fuck I wish
>>
You look objectively better in the one on the right
>>
you look pretty good in both desu
>>
You look far bettwr in the right than the left. You were making an intense facial expression in it that makes you look like you're constipated or something.
>>
>>37603069
you look autistic in both of them but the one on the right is the better picture
>>
>>37603401
Not only that, you also have a unibrow in it. You should be a good goyim and thank the gubmint for making you look good.
>>
you look like a fucking idiot in both

obviously you can't use the one on the left you aren't even looking at the camera you fucking mug

always make sure your head is forward and tilted slightly down, it makes your jawline stronger and doesn't gie you a double chin
>>
>People think op looks better on the right
No wonder you're all virgins
>>
your face is so unusual. your eyes are so intense and your eyebrows make you look angry, but your jaw is so soft and feminine.
>>
They have better taste
>>
>>37603069

They want the one on the right for biometric measuerments.
>>
>>37604173
>>>/pol/
Get the conspiratard shit out
>>
>>37604321

b-but the jews!
djdn
>>
>>37604321
It's literally a government ID
Of course they would want the most identifiable picture
Are you fucking stupid or do you think people use fisheye lenses at the DMV or some shit
>>
>>37604587
No such thing as an accurate photo
>>
>>37604587
Please tell me you know what a fisheye lens is
>>
>>37603069
Nigger fucking do something about your eyebrows, they look like shit
>>
>>37603069
Here is your (You)
Now fuck off to >>>/soc/
>>
>hurr durr government won't take the photo I want
>Fails to realise photos must meet strict standards when used in passports.

What did you expect, OP?
>>
>>37603069
Right looks better tho
>>
>>37603069
You look like shit in both
>>
>>37603215

i don't think he does, his lips arent flat enough.
>>
What a unique looking human (?)
>>
>>37606905
yeah not sure if drug dealer or school shooter
>>
>>37603309
wish has been granted
>>
>>37603215
>ITT a retarded anon doesn't actually know what fetal alcohol syndrome looks like
>>
>If Beavis and Butthead were real
>>
on the left you look angry
on the right you look way more neutral
>>
>>37607429
He looks dead on the right
>>
1.the right picture looks better
2.how does a nose realistically develop like that
>>
Your hair style is incredibly retarded.
>>
>>37608376
Being Jewish looks like
>>
>>37608559
One on the left looks good
>>
>>37603069
>take a photo of yourself with a neutral expression or mild smile
>takes a photo of himself angry with fucked up lighting

you deserve to be cucked of your $15, dumbass
>>
Why are people saying OP looks angry on the left?
I know we're all autistic but I can't read that emotion from him. Still, there's something really unsettling about how this kid looks
>>
>>37603069
You look like you punch walls out of anger
>>
>>37603069
>this guy is thinks the government is stupid because he looks like shit
>>
>>37603069
the right one looks better honestly
>>
Name literally anything that looks better on the right
>>
>>37603352
pretty fucking ugly

ooooooooooooooooooregano
>>
>>37609894
I get that OP is obnoxious for posting himself on r9k but he's not fat, he's shaved, he doesn't have a mohawk, idk I think he just looks like a normie
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.