[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys just came from Reddit! I love this website! Hope I can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Hey guys just came from Reddit! I love this website! Hope I can make some memes with you guys!

Just a few questions:

- How can I green text?

- How can I register my username? (That sweet karma!)

- Is there an equivalent to reddit gold?
>>
File: 1496719573610.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496719573610.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
This isn't even funny bait, this isn't even sexually attractive bait, this is just retarded. What feeling were you hoping to receive from posting this? What reaction did you expect others to have. On the internet you have the time to think about what you want to say for as long as you need to. With that in mind, the fact that you would post something to valueless makes me honestly worry about what it's like to interact with you in person. Christ.
>>
>>37602292
A lot of us are from reddit so welcome I guess haha

>the greentext stuff is for stories and how ur feeling, just us the arrow key!

don't have to register but people pretend to get mad if you use your name, I usually use my reddit name so people can find me across platforms

no gold for now desu haha
>>
- How can I green text?
you do it like this [code/greentext]
>implying
[end/code/greentext]

- How can I register my username? (That sweet karma!)
you put your name in the name field and put a hashtags after it with a password so nobody steals it
- Is there an equivalent to reddit gold?
there is. it's called a 4chan pass. although you have to buy it yourself. it will allow you access to the lounge board of 4chan. /vip/

if you need any further help just PM me ;)
>>
Hi freindo, I'm pretty new here too (only a week! :3) and I had the same thoughts as you when I joined >_< So here's is what I've learnt. Correct me If i'm wrong guys XD

To green text you put this little pointy guy in front of your post: > Cute, huh? :) Now your text will look like this:

>Rick and Morty is my favourite show, burp!

As far as I know you can't register a username and everyone pretty much just goes by the name anonymous, or "anon" (I'm so glad I finally got to know what that means :D)

As for Reddit Gold, there is no 4chan Gold (unless you count you, friend ;D) so you'll have to just pretend. Maybe we can make our own 4chan gold together !

>Gives 4chan Gold ^_^
>>
>>37602292
Haha I'm from Reddit as well!

I love the subs on this site, especially the random sub and the politically one!

i enjoy memeing around with you guys, anyone know to check my karma?
>>
>>37602292
kek, made me laugh. I'm saging this because this is bait
>>
>>37602477
Wow! I'm downboating you ;(
>>37602517
>>37602589
>>37602643
>>37602671
Thank you friends! Really helpful! I'm actually a mod from r/4chan! But don't tell anyone hehehehe ;)
>>
>>37602292
stop. everyone knows this is bait even the newest of the newfags. but the oldfags have gotten so bored of it we've gotten bored of playing along. just stop...
>>37602477
hey friendo how you holdin up? been here a while like me huh? :/
>>
>>37602936
>been here (((a while))) like me
>>
>>37602950
2005 what you need boy?
>>
where can i find a 4chan sticker to put on my rear windshield next to snoo
>>
>>37602477
Thanks for the pasta famile
>>
File: 1460360708270.png (103KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1460360708270.png
103KB, 420x420px
>>37602477
>implying most people think about what they post on the internet
>implying Anons don't use this site to say exactly what's on their mind, w/o a filter

And the quote arrow is a thing on a lot of sites, Reddit included.
>>
File: 563636543452.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
563636543452.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>37602292
Shit bait but wanted to use this anyway
>>
File: 1495054456983.jpg (27KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
1495054456983.jpg
27KB, 627x626px
Nice try m8, moving on guys, nothing to see here
oh, and no (you) for you
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.