[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had an internet relationship with a cute girl she is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1471524645768.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471524645768.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
I've had an internet relationship with a cute girl she is 14 years old we wrote more than for one month long and she said things like "i want to give you a blowjob" "and fuck me already"
but i did'nt had the money at that time
now she had found a autistic fat cunt as a new friend (probably fucks with him) (but i saw a picture where they kiss'ed themselves)
she dont love me anymore we are "just friends" i have dozens of nudes from her should i get on revenge and show them to her friends? please help me out of this situation im full of anger
>>
>im 18 years old between
>>
If you valued the time you spent together, don't do it.
>>
>>37601741
>should i get on revenge and show them to her friends?
If you are a man, any kind of man, you won't. Grow bigger than that and let it go. This is a rite of passage, don't blow it.
>>
>>37601741
again, another lesson learned.
preteen lolis (-12) > futa/traps > qt milfs > shit > women in general > sluts
>>
my guy i met some girl fron portugal
Online shit was fine but it didnt take long before texting her became a chore (always happens with these slags) well i told her to fuck off a few months later she sent me pics of her with some fag i swatted her and sent the nudes to her parents via Facebook
>>
>>37601892
>this is a rite of passage
Its online not that major
>>
>>37601741
idk what's the deal with whiteys but you can blame it to your culture and education system
>be asian
>white movies and music are degenerate normie shit about partying crap
>meanwhile, everything is okay in the ricefields
>whiteys have prom shit.. more like prom-ote sluthood
>meanwhile all asian girls/boys are virgin unless you're a dumb sub middle class
>asian males are busy playing team gaymen like dota or lol
>chooses vidya over gf
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>no slutgrooming
>jews can't into ricerunes
>>
>>37601948
It really doesn't matter if online or offline. It's a matter of morals.
>>
ok thx anons i probably won't post pictures of her online.....
but i feel so empty she chooses a fat fuck over me im in the /fit/ meme right now and im way better looking then her friend but yeah she is just 14 years old
>>
>>37602222
ya u retard shes still a child she doesnt know what she wants
Also
>falling for the lifting meme
>>
>>37602222
She is a child. Just remember how you acted at age 14, don't expect her to be any different. You'd be more happy with someone closer to your age, simply because of the mutual understanding.
>>
>>37601934
Being from a conservative country like Portugal and sending nudes. Yikes. You're an asshole though.

But yeah OP, good to know you won't post her nudes. She didn't do anything wrong, online relationships aren't real for the most part, you can't blame her for wanting the real thing.
>>
but its so hard to forget her..
i was pretty sure she was the love of my miserable life
and i would die for her
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.