[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a woman like this lads? 5'5'' 5''

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0793.jpg (804KB, 1864x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0793.jpg
804KB, 1864x2048px
How do I get a woman like this lads?

5'5''
5''
127 IQ, 1350 SAT
>>
>>37601729
Manlet status hindering your success and age/relative success is inversely related. If you're a young robot it'll probably be hard mode. If you're an interesting old cunt it'll be considerably easier.
Given that you posted your SAT score I'll recommend trying to play the long game and connect emotionally. Looks won't be getting you there.
>>
>>37601729
why do you even mention their IQ?

they are just simple spoiled children (aka modern strong women)
>>
>>37601804
Those are my stats
>>
>>37601729
get a shit ton of money and they'll be trying to get you. otherwise just follow >>37601764 's advice and try to get close to them so they can overlook some physical things.
>>
>>37601729
Why post your scores? They aren't terribly nor are they impressive.

You will never find love because you are a manlet though, sorry little guy.
>>
>>37601813
shit man, sucks to be a manlet

good luck in the next life!
>>
>>37601813
It's over kill yourself.

t.
6'6"
6"
unknown IQ, 2350 SAT
>>
>>37601887
And yet you're still here on /r9k/ just like me
>>
>>37601900

Didn't say I wasn't a loser sweetiepie ;)

Although the trick is to get confident/lose autism as far as I know, just from this thread writing your iq is cringe inducing
>>
anon i'm black and i have a higher tested IQ than you
>>
>>37601729
SAT is a retarded American exam. In India or China the maths part of it would be considered 8th grade level. No exaggeration.
>>
>>37602026
Yes but that's because they have it beaten into them and rote memorization is praised while originality and individualized is suppressed by force, unless they're thinking of new ways to accept a bribe.
>>
>>37601729
own a beach resort
>>
>>37601729
>How do I get a woman like this lads?
You don't, because you're objectively not worth such a woman's attention. Why do you think you are?
>>
>>37602059
>Muh rote memorization.
Hey, you know what, fuck you.
How is cramming your ass of for hours a day to learn integrals and differential equations rote memorization?
>>
>>37601729
>1350 SAT
You do know the max is 2400, right? That's barely scraping the bar of half correct, and thats not counting how you can miss a few and still get 2400. Not saying she isn't smart because smarts manifest in different ways, but she sure sucks at standardized testing.
>>
>>37601729
You? Never.
Too small, tiny dick, not smart enough, no money and you post on /r9k/
>>
>>37602264
My bad, I thought you were talking about her not yourself. In any case you clearly aren't as intelligent as you think because I have an iq of about 100 and got a 2340. Either that or you are referring to the new scale and are underage
>>
>>37602264
It is 1600 now old man
>>
>>37601729
Be charismatic and a good liar and actively seek out opportunities to meet beautiful women. If you're patient or lucky, you can try to get rich and find gold diggers without being charismatic. Social skills always helps, especially if you're a manlet.
>>
File: 1493330079348.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1493330079348.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
>>37601729
FUUUUCK I will never fuck women that looks like this. thanks for making me contemplate this OP
>>
>>37602264
>he doesn't know about the new SAT
>>
>>37602402
Didn't it change a year ago? OP is underage
Original
>>
>>37602547
>he doesn't read the reply to myself which states that OP is underage because he took the new SAT
>>
>>37601729
>major manlet
>brainlet
>Fell for the sat meme, not even perfect score
You masturbate in your room alone until you die without ever reproducing.
>>
>>37601813
Reminder that modern women in their teens and twenties do not care about stats. They consider their feelings to be more important and only worry about stats like IQ, income, etc., after they've grown tired of riding the cock carousel.
>>
>>37602026
they do this cause not all schools offer advanced math, they turn this section into a more logic based iq test to make it more fair
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.