[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a girl out there perfect for you. And she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 29

File: IMG_0776.png (353KB, 817x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0776.png
353KB, 817x584px
There's a girl out there perfect for you.

And she's not perfect in th objective sense, but that doesn't make her any less perfect to for you.

And you're never going to find her unless you get out there and meet her halfway.
>>
believing this amounts to believing in spiritual nonsense. thanks for making me stupider
>>
There surely is a girl out there who's perfect for me. There are probably several, actually.
But I'm not perfect for them
>>
>>37601448

You don't consider "And I'm perfect for them" to be one of the qualities of a girl who is perfect for you?

If she didn't have that quality I wouldn't consider her perfect for you.
>>
Don't give me false hope. I know she's out there, I don't know where to find her. The chances of stumbling across her (again) are slim to none.
>>
>>37601476
Well then your OP post is bullshit because there's no girl perfect for me according to that definition
>>
>>37601448
THIS! No matter how perfect she is, NO WOMAN wants an ugly, short, boring, autistic man.
>>
>>37601486

But that's just the thing

There is tho
>>
File: it's fine.png (247KB, 812x501px) Image search: [Google]
it's fine.png
247KB, 812x501px
>>37601395
OP some people are just made to be alone.
Posting pepe doesn't make the "there's someone out there for you" chad advice less chaddy.
>>
>>37601506
>There is tho
Prove it
>>
I haven't met any girl like this and I'm getting old so.
>>
>>37601516

You gotta prove it m8

You gotta go out and find her

If you go out and you don't find her, I'll admit I was wrong
>>
>>37601545
I went out and I didn't find shit
>>
>>37601395
Lamo gondola steeling food :DDD
>>
>>37601554

Didn't search very far it seems
>>
>>37601425
Not spirituality, probability.
>>
>>37601582
>"haha just put yourself out there bro XD"
>I did and it didn't work
>"haha you didn't try hard enough then XD"
fuck off
>>
>>37601602

Have you tried searching in Toronto?

How long did you look in Beijing?

Did she not turn up in Venice?
>>
>>37601395
>And you're never going to find her unless you get out there and meet her halfway.

so you are saying you can still find attractive female virgins in their 20s. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha
>>
>>37601625
>just travel dude
Yeah sure I'm going to spend money I don't have to go to places I don't give a fuck about just so I can find my dream waifu who doesn't exist
>>
>>37601395
I don't even know where they are. How do you meet someone halfway like that?
I'm going to stay in my house and write code until I die and nobody can stop me.
>>
>>37601649

Like I said, gotta meet her halfway, she won't come drag you out into the light
>>
>>37601711
>she won't come
At least you got that right
>>
>>37601395
>Gondola running away and dropping spaghetti
YOU'RE ONLY HERE TO OBSERVE, UTAU
>>
File: legday.png (336KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
legday.png
336KB, 600x600px
>>37601751
No baguettes today, boss.
>>
I found her, but I'll never be with her. Like gondola I'm destined to observe, never experience.
>>
File: normal gondola hat.png (167KB, 770x801px) Image search: [Google]
normal gondola hat.png
167KB, 770x801px
>>37601943
>ywn insert an entire girl in your anus
>>
>>37601395

I already met her on this board, and she said she loved me.

Now she refuses to ever speak to me again.
>>
File: 1483831504728.jpg (62KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
1483831504728.jpg
62KB, 500x439px
>>37601395
I hope your right, there are 2 girls I like at the open hospitalization(like open psychiatric wards) I'm at.
But there is also A girl that I saw a few time in other places and I wanted to ask her name, I just didn't see her since decided that I will ask her.

the open psychiatric wards is a great place to find other girls.
Maybe I'll find borderline personality disorder gf.
>>
It's like two people walking different paths. Sometimes I feel like the intersection doesn't exists and I trick myself into false hope.
>>
File: lauching nazi anime girl 345667.png (318KB, 748x1068px) Image search: [Google]
lauching nazi anime girl 345667.png
318KB, 748x1068px
>>37601395
If I find someone I find someone, great
If I don't I don't, great
There's more important things in this life than poon, I can live without it
>>
I'd prefer a naturally acquired friend first
dating or whatever is just a bunch of pain and failing to meet expectations
>>
>>37601395
Thanks Op, I needed to hear this ;~;
>>
File: 1496929614441.jpg (64KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
1496929614441.jpg
64KB, 500x680px
>tfw she's out there and probably sucking chads thundercock
>>
File: 1370804956074.jpg (10KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
1370804956074.jpg
10KB, 197x256px
>>37601395
I agree, I too had a oneitis but blew every single chance to end up in a relationship.

I simply don't understand the first thing about women, I don't understand people in general, but especially women and how that whole thing works and I don't really give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>37602475

Why would you consider a girl perfect for you to be one who sleeps with chad?
>>
There is no statistical evidence that supports this. Young men outnumber young women. What is the basis for your theory?
>>
>>37602493
Chad is objectively better than any of us.
>>
>>37601395
I don't really even care any more
I'm completely disillusioned with the entire idea of romance
Give me a comfy ascetic solitary life any day.
>>
File: 0001.png (255KB, 599x457px) Image search: [Google]
0001.png
255KB, 599x457px
>>37601395
I go outside a lot, talk and see many girls. None of them is perfect. Several of them i could start a relationship with (if they liked me and i wanted that), but they arent perfect at all. However, i do believe someone like that exists. I just think that even if she did, casualty or consequences would make it difficult for us to met, and even if we met it might be likely that we couldnt be with each other. By definition im a sort of mental drifter and i dont feel women dig that kind of guy for relationships. So, what im saying is, you are probably right OP. There is somebody for me out there. But it wont happen.

And since i dont want to compromise with a girl i just barely like, i know ill live a life of solitude.
>>
File: 1365153909006.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
1365153909006.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
>>37602493
Because it doesn't matter.

I mean, I understand the position of an average robot and traditionalist. MGTOW too and the whole hypergamy thing. All of that is true and it's a valid recipe to get the most out of your life. But if you've ever been actually in love, you'll know that it doesn't matter, because it's something else. It's like a separate dimension where you no longer care if you're getting a good deal out of a relationship, you don't care about turning out to be a simp, you simply love, you want to be loved back by that person and everything else goes one rank down in priority.
>>
File: beurgherg.png (536KB, 1350x620px) Image search: [Google]
beurgherg.png
536KB, 1350x620px
>>37601395
I met her, and she was perfect for me, and she rejected me. I wish I was perfect for somebody. Though.
>>
>>37601625
God I fucking hate normies.

Trying to find a girlfriend should not be a quest around the world.
>>
>>37602684

Either that or settle, my dude
>>
File: 160662742_93b36f.jpg (118KB, 794x1000px) Image search: [Google]
160662742_93b36f.jpg
118KB, 794x1000px
>>37602617
fuck yes, my man, I used to be like that till i fell in love
>>
>>37602164
>There's more important things in this life than poon
Like what?
>>
>>37601395
Oh what, tired of telling me to kill myself for being a beta male misogynist?

the world is forever fucked and you know it, women want liberation and men want women and the divide will never be put back together and the west is destroying itself
>>
>>37602617
that's the best part.

it's gone and always one sided.

it's just insanity
>>
File: 1475903327671.jpg (111KB, 600x617px) Image search: [Google]
1475903327671.jpg
111KB, 600x617px
>>37601395
>halfway
You mean the whole way. Women are incapable of pulling their weight in any way and as long as you're okay with this then sure
But I have greater dreams and higher expectations than to be some child's guide and patron to the world
>>
File: Chester-Campbell.jpg (8KB, 250x280px) Image search: [Google]
Chester-Campbell.jpg
8KB, 250x280px
>Men like us, Mr. Shelby will always be alone.
if only I was a strapping young lad home from fighting in france
>>
>>37602617
Your paranoia game is weak if you're okay with that. The blinding power of oxytocin is nigh unstoppable, however if your internal sabotage systems don't prevail over it, frankly, I don't think you belong here in the best of ways
>>
>>37603034
>if only I was a strapping young lad home from fighting in france
Yes, I bet your sorry beta ass would have fun.
>>
>>37603094
>tfw I never knew love
>tfw I never knew the pain of beinf rejected by a being I loved

A dude who's been in love and who's had to deal with rejectiong/getting cuckholded feels more pain than you'll ever feel, thus this puts him above you in his right to remain here, since few pain can equal his and rejecting/cuckholdry is the ultimate robotic experience

Go back to feels school normie
>>
>>37603094
I am way past that, my man. I haven't felt like that for years. Love was never returned, all of it was like a worthless dream, but I still think it was a good thing to experience.

And let me clarify, I'm not saying robots or mgtows are wrong, they are objectively right, their ideology is about creating what is objectively the best deal for yourself, but when you're in love, you don't care about the best deal for yourself, because your life suddenly becomes irrelevant. Love becomes your new meaning of life and whether or not you're getting a good deal for your own self becomes irrelevant. That's just how it feels.
>>
>>37603205
>robots or mgtows
Please, don't put us in the same category as mgtows.

>when you're in love, you don't care about the best deal for yourself,
Correct. You really have a thing for explaining those concepts, anon.

>life suddenly becomes irrelevant.
Especially after breakup/rejection

>feels.
I wish I didn't have any. Between experiencing failed love and no love at all, I would have chosen the latter.
>>
>>37601395
>There's a girl out there perfect for you.
Unlikely. Even if she did exist she would be far too kind for me to want to subject her to myself.
>>
File: 1483418655947.gif (2MB, 224x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483418655947.gif
2MB, 224x250px
Two weeks ago I would have believed you. But at this point I'm too toxic for anyone and this board is just making it worse. There is no girl perfect for anyone, bro. Trust me on this. Just make money and just pump n dump. Relationships are not worth it in the long run.
>>
>>37603198
Yes I have experienced those feels you fool, I am saying that if under the illusory power of oxytocin, or from here on out "love," you succumbed to be principle-less or had enough optimism to say "maybe this will work out" and not question every turn of events to the point of setting yourself up for a self-fulfilling prophesy then you don't belong here because you are too functional in this system
>>37603205
Sure, but like any other addiction when the magic wears thin, the first thought any junkie has is how to get his next fix and this manifests in people who have received very little positive attention in their lifetimes, like the archetypal robot, in negative behaviors that drive others away or in positive behaviors that are taken too far in the name of their addiction to love
I avoid specifics but for example, at a point in which I was in love I consistently asked myself if the affection I received for a short period of time was real, imagined, or all a ruse and it guided my way of thinking because as long as I was around it was all good but as soon as she was gone the withdrawal symptoms began and the paranoia never went away
In others I see this manifest as people grovelling to their significant others or professing their love far too often, almost like a mantra to prevent the diminishing returns they feel for them, which is the true culprit of any failed relationshit
>>
>>37603417
This. I'm boring as shit and have the personality of sour milk. Maybe my perfect girl was terry schaivo.
>>
File: 1472641532565.gif (274KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1472641532565.gif
274KB, 500x374px
>>37601395
>implying there's a girl who would settle with 24 khv fat and smelly poor autist?
Dont give false hope op.
>>
File: 8-bit_Link.png (102KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
8-bit_Link.png
102KB, 500x537px
Remember lads, there's a girl out there who is perfect for you She just wants to fuck 100 guys first before getting with her match!
>>
>>37603338
>she would be far too kind for me to want to subject her to myself.
This.
It's not that good women don't exist, they probably do, but I'm too much of a depressing wreck.
>>
>>37603418
>Yes I have experienced those feels you fool, I am saying that if under the illusory power of oxytocin, or from here on out "love," you succumbed to be principle-less or had enough optimism to say "maybe this will work out" and not question every turn of events to the point of setting yourself up for a self-fulfilling prophesy then you don't belong here because you are too functional in this system

No, because you're always tricked into love. And every time it hits you back harder. And every time you edge closer to total misery. As I said. You don't know shit about feels. You're the one who should get out. You sound like a Chad, all steely motherfucker.
>>
>>37601395
Why would perfection want someone imperfect?
>>
>>37603418
>Sure, but like any other addiction when the magic wears thin, the first thought any junkie has is how to get his next fix

That didn't happen for me. Maybe it can happen for other people, but I doubt it, since so many songs and poems have already stated that you can only love once in your lifetime.

What happened to me was that I got over her, but managed to get over the whole female sex in in the same time.

>under the illusory power of oxytocin, or from here on out "love," you succumbed to be principle-less or had enough optimism to say "maybe this will work out" and not question every turn of events to the point of setting yourself up for a self-fulfilling prophesy then you don't belong here because you are too functional in this system

But that covers every single robot, because all of us had high expectations of love and life and got beat down at some point. If robots never took the bait they wouldn't cry on this board all the time. Or are you claiming I'm not a robot because I still feel good about experiencing love after it kicked me in the teeth and I should be mad at it for doing that instead?
>>
>>37603466
I'd do the same if I were a chick to be honest
>>
>>37603511
Correction, I understand the danger of it like a radiologist understands the inherent danger of his equipment
People never believe their faces will slough off if they look directly into a pretty light with but I know better so I never look into the light
It's not a decision or a thing of will it is your genes screaming to propagate
I'm just saying that people who feel like they can play with fire like that and not get burned are either misguided or don't belong here as they are clearly superhuman
I know that if I ever feel to love again I would do very foolish things as would anyone but it would always lead to self-destruction of the relationship because I am a very flawed individual and anyone who it would work out for doesn't belong here, once again, in the best of ways
>>
>And you're never going to find her
No shit
She's 2D and I'm 3DPD
>>
File: 1485813689047.png (416KB, 932x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485813689047.png
416KB, 932x720px
Yeah and you'll never win the lottery if you don't try. Does that make it a good option now?
>>
>>37603571
Don't listen to any media about the subject it is as flawed as any junkie talking about their vice
Example: This song is about Crystal Meth and the lifestyle around it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC1NR7AL_9s
But no I am not saying that /ever/ having the delusion is a matter of robotdom, rather the opposite, almost everyone succumbs to it at some point, the response determines whether someone belongs in a place such as this
One man responding in hope and forward thinking to his next relationship having grown from it in his own mind does not belong here because he is content with the system in place and all this website does is corrupt the mind by showing the evils of men, real and imagined
Another man responds by destroying any chances he had now or ever to have healthy relationships either through personal mental deficiencies, spite, anger at the system,or some other myriad of ways
This place was not always a cess-pool of bitter resentment against the consensus but it is what it is and maybe normans are crusading to take it back to those days before this taint
But by the way you two speak, looking up to robotdom and scorning chad I do not think this is the case, which I must ask, who wants to be a robot beyond the obvious social acceptance, king of the outcasts by birthright, etc?
>>
>there probably is a perfect girl for you
>shes most likey is with another man
:^)
>>
>>37603877
Why does your definition of "perfect girl for me" include "In relationship with another man"
>>
>>37603736
I shouldn't have been rude, you're a decent fellow. The thing is, most people, as me, are so weak they often can't resist falling back into love. And each time, they come out with one layer of skin chopped off.
>>
>>37603921
Maybe he's a cuckold
>>
>>37604006
There is a breaking point, whether ideologically or emotionally, wherein someone says "Enough." and becomes jaded with the system, this is usually after a point of desperation in which we come to the understanding that our ideas of love will never come to fruition, we will never catch that dragon
Everyone has the feeling every one in a while, they see a cute girl or whatever, but the thing one needs to default to is the logic of the situation and breaking the conditioning and it's different for everyone
Personally I see the court systems and broken legal procedures as a good reason not to invest in women much like a real user should reconsider that no high is worth ten to twenty in the can and so they break out of being dependent on the substance step by step
Others I know see the objectivism of the situation and ask what they truly get out of a relationship besides love and find whatever investment they put forth isn't going to return if they don't have children and even so it is a risky investment in the best of circumstances
At some point we give up on it and merely don't find ourselves in situations where we can be tempted, which isn't hard because if you're in this state in the first place, chances are no one is lining up to be with you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXk2CB2_g2E
>>
>>37604243
Well, tough timing for me. I'm like a fish. Women have baited me and thrown me back in the water perhaps three or four times. I wish I could just get to breaking point now.
>>
Lol at the idea of a woman going halfway on anything.
>>
>>37604299
The breaking point is quintessentially yours, I imagine there are many amongst MGTOW and robots here who will never reach it and there are those in high places with nothing to worry of about with successful marriages and happy lives who will reach the breaking point because of some revelation
Either way be aware of reality around you, it is a deceptive tapestry designed to make you serve its ends
>>
>>37604422
You're definitely enlightened. Thanks for the conversation, high elder. I hope one day, I can reach the breaking point, too.
>>
>>37604306

All women will go halfway for that good dick
>>
File: arms crossed.jpg (115KB, 388x388px) Image search: [Google]
arms crossed.jpg
115KB, 388x388px
>>37601395
>you get out there and meet her halfway.
Explain, with detail, how exactly you expect someone to do that.
>>
>meet her halfway
the fuck does that mean
>>
>>37604679
>Explain, with detail, how exactly you expect someone to do that
Just b urslf
>>
>>37604679
figure it out faggot
>>
>>37601395
If something seems too good to be true it probably is.
>>
>>37601395
But thats wrong. Because I am not perfect for anyone.
>>
>>37601395
That's retarded bullshit. I'd rather be told harsh truths than honeyed lies.
>>
>>37601395
prove it
>>
>>37604791
>>37604810
I have been trying these my entire life with limited success (hugged a girl once).

>>37605555
>quads
No doubt you'll find her, lucky son of a bitch.
>>
>>37601395
I SPOT A THOT
>>
41 robot here.

It's bullshit, don't listen to OP.
>>
>>37606203
>41 robot here.
How did you reach that level?
>>
>>37606245
It just happened and I don't feel like not having a gf is a good reason to hero. I prefer to spend my remaining time on my hobbies.
>>
File: 1463122696785.png (257KB, 845x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1463122696785.png
257KB, 845x1380px
i just want a gf who doesnt find me weird for liking monster girls
>>
>>37606304
Everyone thinks you're weird for liking monster girls though.
>>
File: 455.jpg (90KB, 1670x922px) Image search: [Google]
455.jpg
90KB, 1670x922px
>>37607287
nooo there will be a girl out there somewhere that is willing to do snek sex roleplay with me. OP said so to me
>>
>>37607481
OP is a liar. OP is sadistic and raises the hopes of robots so they can can be dashed by reality.
>>
>>37601395
>the odds of you meeting her are at almost 1:4000000000 now

Great boost OP
>>
>>37609265
Just tap into the morphogenetic field and SHIFT to a history where you meet her
>>
>>37602493
because he wants to be cucked.
that's the only way it makes sense.
>>
>>37601477
>>37601506
>>37610165
>>37609265
>>37603877
>>37603811

shut the fuck up, stop feeling sorry for yourself be a man and just find her
>>
>>37610484
>haha just b urself stop being depressed and you'll get the pusi bro
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1496991597765.jpg (17KB, 376x332px) Image search: [Google]
1496991597765.jpg
17KB, 376x332px
>>37610494
i'm >>37610165
i just wanted to fool around with the anons who keep yelling about their perfect girls going out with chad. is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>37610523
disregard my reply i suck dicks
i meant it for >>37610484
>>
>>37601395
Oh, I definitely believe this to be true. But what you're NOT saying that it's possible to either miss her or fuck things up so badly that you don't end up with her.

I had one chance, ONE CHANCE in high school to turn my life around. Kristin Creighton was IT, absolutely great in every possible way and beautiful. Unfortunately, years of bullying by others up to that point made it difficult to approach her and when I finally got the nerve to, I did everything wrong that could possibly be done wrong... which resulted in her hating me and people bullying me even more.

That was nearly 15 years ago and I've still not gotten over it, and I likely never will. It destroyed my life so much that, despite being one of the "smart" kids, I never went on to do anything and still live with my parents and am afraid of everyone. All because I chose wrong in the one turning point in my life.
>>
I met a girl who seemed perfect for me, but it turned out she was a lesbian.
>>
File: 1496597905638.jpg (37KB, 449x546px) Image search: [Google]
1496597905638.jpg
37KB, 449x546px
You know, OP, you could have elaborated your optimistic spiel with an explanation of how the perfect girls' would start as all these anons' friends before becoming their girlfriends.
You're giving them the false idea that they'll date them on the spot.
>>
File: 1496828556205.jpg (46KB, 606x918px) Image search: [Google]
1496828556205.jpg
46KB, 606x918px
>>37601395
anyone who could tolerate my demonic autism probably killed them self long ago
>>
File: 0BUgL.jpg (469KB, 1600x1444px) Image search: [Google]
0BUgL.jpg
469KB, 1600x1444px
>>37610484
Im not feeling sorry, neither am i complaining about my situation

Im just pointing out how ridiculously low the chance of meeting her actually is you buttmad normie
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.