[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This dude is as beta as humanly possible. Actually, as wizardly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

This dude is as beta as humanly possible. Actually, as wizardly possible. In fact, he's a wizard.
>falls in love with redhead Stacy
>does everything for her
>loves her, cares deeply about her
>they both get into school
>Four-Eyed Chad appears
>bullies him
>steals his girl
>Readhead Stacy leaves him for Four-Eyed Chad
>mfw he's been cucked
>mfw he didn't even get actually cucked because Redhead Stacy friendzoned him since the beginning
>mfw he kept on loving Redhead Stacy even after her death, and protected the child she had with Four-Eyed Chad
>how beta-er can you get

JK Rowling literally promoted beta bullying to multiple generations of kids and teens
I fucking hate her British ass.
>>
He was cute.
Evil though.
>>
>tfw your dad looks like Snape

what even am I
>>
>dies for his oneitis's son
Can you be more cuckes?
>>
>>37601301
Alan Rickman's son?
>>
>>37601284
Also note how she never mentioned him being with another woman so he probably died a virgin. In fact there isn't any mention of sex at all throughout the whole series. Hmmm i guess that's where they get there powers from, is hogwarts the r9k castle?
>>
>>37602085

I'm serious anon, when he had long hair he looked like Snape. I always knew he looked like someone familiar.
>>
>>37602143
Didn't Harry fuck Ginny in one of the later books? It's been a while.

Also, I think Hermione says she wants to fuck Harry on the last book when she is possesed or whatever. Maybe thats why Harry sucks as a wizard, he's too Chad.
>>
>>37601284
>hold high prestige job
>have higher purpose in life
>channel frustration into productive activities
>live adventurous life
>hero's death
Nothing beta about him
>>
>>37603432
They just fooled around.

Hermione was never posessed, that was just voldemort's soul pretending she wanted harry's cock to make ron hesitate when it was going to be killed.

snape is a cuck though. dying for his middle school crush's son.
>>
He died facing off Voldemort - Alpha as fuck.
>>
>>37601284
yeah and he's still not beta enough for tumblr
>Underlying feminist criticisms is the position that no one is owed love or sex, not for being a nice person, not for being a feminist, not for any other reason.
>Loneliness and unfulfilled desires are tragic and painful, but feminists argue that consent is the only ethical relationship underpinning, and that requiring mutual consent for relationships and for sex will mean that some people do not get their romantic or sexual desires fulfilled at any given time, or maybe even ever.
i guess no one is entitled to money and respect either feminists, suck on that
>>
>>37603885
Voldemort did nothing wrong though
>>
File: Hanamaru unclothing.png (416KB, 665x851px) Image search: [Google]
Hanamaru unclothing.png
416KB, 665x851px
>>37603900
I don't think anyone is owed being with one specific person, necessarily, but everyone deserves to find love with someone and to find happiness.

Tumblr really overstates the severity of the whole 'Nice Guy' thing. I can see why some would consider that kind of attitude to be a bad thing, but it's not something that automatically makes someone a bad person. Those same people are probably guilty of attitudes, viewpoints, and behavior that are equally as bad.
>>
>>37603455
>Wasn't liked by his peers.
>Suspected of being a traitor.
>>
>>37604609
are you a girl or what
>>
>>37604855
What does being disliked by your peers have to do with being beta? Many of the most successful people in business and sport are hated by their peers.
>>
>>37604964
Nope
Am male
>>
>>37605289
why the fuck do you think your opinion on tumblr matters then
>>
>>37605423
Why wouldn't it? Tumblr sucks, I don't need to be a girl to know that.
>>
>>37605481
everyone with a penis automatically knows that tumblr sucks

it's only interesting if you say it and you're a grill
>>
>>37605500
>taking an interest in the opinions of women

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>37601284
How can people have wizard powers in happy potter when they've all had sex?
>>
>>37601284
well he was literally /pol/
and the redhead roastie he liked was of the other race
>>
Imo he didn't love her at all but desired her. He was not will to change himself from a shitty human being to a better one. He didn't even do it after she died. I don't know why he gets so much praise to be honest. His whole personality was extremely egocentric. If Voldi didnt kill lily he would still run around killing muggels
>>
>>37606686
>He was not will to change himself from a shitty human being to a better one
What are you even suggesting? He should've hit the gym, gotten a tan?
>>
>>37601284
So... What you're saying is... Snape is /ourguy/?
>>
>>37606686
He wasn't a shit human being, the fuck are you talking about, you retarded fuck?
>>
>>37607490
he would be killing muggles if voldi hadn't killed the potters
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.