[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello NEETKEK, how's it going, rotting in your parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: neetcuck.png (191KB, 410x409px) Image search: [Google]
neetcuck.png
191KB, 410x409px
Hello NEETKEK,

how's it going, rotting in your parents basement all your life?

How's it feel, leeching off of your family?

Enjoy watching guys go to work, living in nice apartments and having girlfriends?

How's it feel, knowing you will never be able to give a girl you like a gift unless your mom buys it for you?

How does it feel getting cucked by guys who have jobs every single day?

I see you're on the internet again, making wagecuck posts to deny your insecurity.

Must feel bad, being a jobless, useless leech all of your life.

I'm flying to Tokyo with my girlfriend for 2 weeks soon. I guess that's something you'll never do?

Just end yourself now, NEETcuck.
>>
>>37601231
feels pretty good my dude hows the job that takes 90% of your life away?
>>
Yeah, it's pretty fun. Hanging around playing board games with my online friends, preparing excellent meals for my family, and keeping myself occupied with various programming endeavours. I live a good life.
>>
>>37601231
>wasting your money in some used roasatie is something good
I may be a neet, but i take pride on the fact that i have never wasted money on girls,
>>
>>37601309
Giving feels good, anon. Maybe if you weren't so ungenerous you'd have more happiness in your life.
>>
i love being a neet. wearing my robe. getting paid everyday with disability back pay until i get my bux. schizoaffdctive diagnosed by 3 doctors. monthly therapy. gabapentin and klonopin during the day. invega injection each month trazadone to sleep. lamictal to even my mood. play vidya throughout the day. comfy robe naked underneath. good food from ebt. only downside is hearing voices.
>>
>implying this isn't the EXACT sort of response "wakie wakie wagie wagie" posters are trying to provoke
>>
File: 12.jpg (37KB, 487x460px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
37KB, 487x460px
>>37601231
that impossible robots can't be cucks because we don't have girlfriends. only people with girlfriends are cucks because she can cheat on you and exploit you for resources. also my life is great I only work to support myself and my hobbies.
>>
>>37601231
>reddit spacing
nice touch
>>
>>37601496
Let's unpack this
People use empty lines in reddit because it substitutes for a line break.
If we wanted to line break here, we'd just do that.
What implication is actually being made by this sentiment?
>>
File: 149435261016.png (83KB, 247x246px) Image search: [Google]
149435261016.png
83KB, 247x246px
>>37601231
None of that things apply to the average neet in /r9k/, do you even browse this board or are you a shitposter from another board.
>>
File: jizshou.jpg (13KB, 216x196px) Image search: [Google]
jizshou.jpg
13KB, 216x196px
>>37601349
Yeah sure, I'll rather buy something nice to my family or friends rather than waste money on a gold digger roastie
>>
>>37601630
Well the only difference here is whether or not you like them
Believe it or not, some people like girls?!
>>
who the fuck wants to live in an apartment lmao
>>
>>37601663
Showering the people you like with Monetary gifts doesn't make you a good person, it makes you an idiot.
>>
File: Smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37601231
This does not describe my lifestyle at all. It seems we have a ragie wagie on our hands.
>>
>>37601901
A happy idiot
Y'know, while it lasts
>>
Threadly reminder that;

"Wageslave" jobs are becoming a thing of the past. Automation, and increased educational levels allows for more dynamic positions, where companies are offering more benefits to create a friendly happy workplace environment.
The only wageslave jobs left are those in customer service, who are for the uneducated, unskilled, or unmotivated lazy faggots.

And that anyone who unironically posts ragiewagie / wagecuck / I'm better that you bollox is a nu-/r9k/ under-21 autist who wasn't around for the original NEET threads.

You're not superior than ne, just because the government supports your video game, and internet addiction. As I said earlier, you're being outskilled by foreigners, and the only jobs left for you are the ones the rest of society won't do.
That's why you think wageslaving exists.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.