[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Y'all need to help me. I'm tired of being a virgin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Y'all need to help me. I'm tired of being a virgin who has no luck with women. I'm tired of watching my oneitis get railed by other men. I'm tired of being a beta cuck.

I want to change. I want to be the alpha who steals other men's women. Even if not steal, I want to be able to attract any girl I'm attracted to. I see guys uglier than me, pull women they like, whereas I'm stuck being an autistic savant.

I have already started lifting. Doing it religiously, everyday for about 2 months now. What else can I do? I never want to feel the way I'm doing right now again.
>>
>>37601178
Shave regularly, get cool clothes, get a good haircut, whiten your teeth, get rid of acne if you have it, smell good

The biggest thing that draws women is assertiveness and confidence. Speak with authority and conduct yourself like you are in control. Women can pinpoint nervousness or weakness like a hawk.

This doesn't mean be a dick though. The only men who can get away with being assholes to women are 10/10 chads. I don't think you are one given this post.

But you also can't be too nice, needy, or clingy. Be polite and respectful but not overly nice or complimentary.

Learn how to relate to women and engage in conversations with them.

Also, make sure you have a job and your own living place, living with your parents is a no no and also being a NEET. You also need to be able to drive.
>>
>>37601419
Some women have told me I'm obnoxious. They say you might not be wanting to be, but you give off that vibe. Should i drop the whole bring cocky mean persona, and just be nice?
>>
>>37601178
>want to change. I want to be the alpha who steals other men's women.

that is not alpha that is cuck as fuck. nothing alpha about going for sloppy seconds.
>>
>>37601536
Like I said, be confident and assertive but not cocky, and polite and respectful but not too nice. Women value confidence but overconfidence is a big turn off
>>
>>37601559
>It's not alpha to fuck thots, make them think they've locked you in, and then throw their degenerate ass to the curb

Ok fag
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.