[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not baiting or trying to bully. But what is the reason for the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0086.jpg (83KB, 750x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0086.jpg
83KB, 750x690px
Not baiting or trying to bully.

But what is the reason for the virgins on here to want to lost their virginity so badly. Does a prostitute not suffice?

Do you think it'll change you some how? Are you just curious? Do you feel like you missed it and want to recollect it? I'm honestly curious why it is such a focal point for you
>>
prostitutes will not love us
>>
>>37601135
Gee I wonder why people want to be validated enough to know that a woman sees some form of value or attraction in them without the coercion of money, you fucking retard.
>>
>>37601225
/this especially original thread
>>
>lose virginity to prostitute
>lose all interest in women
This happen to anyone else?
>>
>>37601135
Is Ravan your son ?
>>
>>37601135
I got a prostitute after falling for this meme and it was the most soulless, empty moment of my life and truly made me question my purpose on this earth
>>
>>37601260
Yeah, which is okay
>>
>>37601135
It's basically about feeling completely undesirable.
>>
>>37601135
It certainly changed me overnight. I felt a lot better about myself and life suddenly became worth living.

I have never felt as bad as I did since before losing my virginity.
>>
>>37601684
Not raven but your. Closer than ravioli. Sorry I'm at work and days been pretty busy. Got a lot of planes in the air
>>
Okay so it's a self validation thing. You cannot be happy with yourself if you are unpleasant in the eyes of the opposite sex. But does that mean you ask a lot of women out or do you convince yourself your unworthy
>>
>>37601715
Same anon. I can't fuck without feels

Which is a concept roasties have trouble grasping
>>
>>37601135
If I lose my virginity it proves someone thinks I'm valuable. A prostitute does not count because she is obligated to. You need someone to want you.

That being said I don't want a relationship at all. I have no idea what I'd contribute in that relationship or why I should want one.
>>
>>37602914
I guess that is more of my question is why are you focused on the sex and not just finding a person who loves you. Like if you found a girl who was afraid of sex but she was completely infatuated with you..would that suffice
>>
>>37603293
It would for me, honestly
I'm ok with jerking off as far as sexual outlets go, but i just need to feel love
>>
Well this has been informative. I've got no where else to go from here other than let this hit the graveyard.thank you guys
>>
>>37603293
As far as I know, sex is the only things couples do. Because I know jack shit about being in a relationship, since I've never been in one before. As I said I don't actually want a relationship. As nice as external validation would be, I would be unable to accept it.
>>
Losing my virginity improved nothing. Honestly, it was the reason I haven't tried to get laid since - it messed me up just losing it "because".

So, losing your virginity won't change everything. It's a 2-day high and then it's back to normal
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.