[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst/most embarrassing experience you've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (466KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
466KB, 249x249px
What's the worst/most embarrassing experience you've had with a Stacy?
>>
i have none because in attractive and have social skills
>>
i have none because even though I have no social skills I'm attractive
>>
>>37600872
i have none because although I'm attractive and have some social skills, I relaize that stacies are probably bad for me. I'm going after a blonde christian virgin wants-family wife-material girl at the moment. You faggots are stuck with anime,
>>
I have none. Why would anyone?
>>
File: mike.png (360KB, 546x546px) Image search: [Google]
mike.png
360KB, 546x546px
>>37600872
>be me
>7th grade
>english class
>i'm on a table with the hottest girl in school
>one day another girl on the table starts teasing me about fancying her
"you fancy stacy don't you anon!"
>start getting red and flustered
"no i don't"
"yes you do. ANON FANCIES STACY EVERYONE!"
>yell at her like a sperg
"NO I DON'T!'
>they looked shocked
"god, it was just a joke anon..."
>>
>>37601159
Something similar happened to me but instead of saying no I don't I started chewing my pencil in a panic and then saying "uurrrgg there's pencil in my mouth uyrrrggh" then they were all like "wtf".
>>
>>37601159
I used to say yes jokingly, then the Stacy would always message me after school asking to meet up
>>
>>37600872
>What's the worst/most embarrassing experience you've had with a Stacy?
When I was 13, we were on a class trip together. One night one of the girl's mother got put into an artifical coma. Everyone was loosing their shit, but I really couldn't understand what the big fucking deal was about. Out of the blue our class' qt came from somewhere, hugged me and told me that everything will be fine. I just stood there and didn't know what to do, light thunderstruck. She smelled nice.

Another time, at the age of 17, father's day was around the corner. Some qt asked me what I'll get my father as a gift and I told her that I won't. She became somewhat angry about it, maybe she thought I'd not appreciate my father enough. She kept bugging me, so I told her the truth about my father passing away a couple month earlier. She stood there, shocked, and began to cry. Not a little, but an actual emotional tantrum. She was excused from school for the rest of the day, because of my dead father. I had to stay.
>>
>>37601302
I can't even comprehend feeling that much about something wow
>>
>>37601344
It's was a mess. People were dropping left and right, actual blacking out the five or so that held their shit together tried to give people medical treatments as much as we could at age 13. Damn, I may have had a first aid class, but you can't really do much with 50+ people in a frenzy.
>>
>>37600872
>be me
>last day of school
>walks past stacy with my hands in my pockets
>accused of sexual assault

It was very lucky for this to happen on the last day, people usually forget after the holidays.
>>
>>37601495
>accused of sexual assault
These high school jokes ain't funny.
>>
>>37600872
Both of the 10/10s I used to crush on/orbit were actually very good friends to me.

I cut contact with both once they got their first boyfriends.

It's my fault really. I never made a move.

It's the 3/10 and 4/10 girls that were cunts when I got the nerve to ask them out
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.