[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else can't stand white people? It sucks being black

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14

File: 1494550241621.jpg (38KB, 524x524px) Image search: [Google]
1494550241621.jpg
38KB, 524x524px
Anyone else can't stand white people? It sucks being black in a white mans world.
>>
>>37600490
whites are the minority of the world and there will be like 4 Billion negroes by the end of the century though
>>
>>37600506
Shut up with your fake facts. I can't stand people like you go back to /pol/.
>>
>>37600490
iktf, hopefully the Jews wipe them out
>>
>>37600490
Go to africa faggit
>>
>>37600490
then move to Africa you dumb nigger
>>
>>37600490
If you can't get laid while black you're a moron
>culture spews memes about how masculine and desirable you are
>dark skin hides ugliness
>can look good bald
>raised in a loud mouth household so you're already outgoing
>spell your name correctly and get a full ride to a decent school
>>
>>37600531
niggers cant tell the difference between jews and real white people
>>
Im a white man everyday i wake up and i wanna kill myself
>>
earth is a niggers world
>>
>>37600546
>white people actually believe this
You realize 90% of women want white men right? There is no excuse to be a virgin if you're white.
>>
>>37600556
You dont have to be white im in university and everyday i wanna die
>>
File: .jpg (6KB, 250x95px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
6KB, 250x95px
>>37600490
Nobody is forcing you to stay.
Why don't you go back to Africa, black man?
>>
>>37600544
>>37600545
>>37600565
typical white people responses
>>
>>37600490
Suck my white dick nigger boy
>>
>>37600636
It really is, bruh dont start black problem threads on 4chan these racist assholes dont care just suffer in peace like me
>>
File: 1495337819491.png (137KB, 353x334px) Image search: [Google]
1495337819491.png
137KB, 353x334px
>>37600546
>spell your name and correctly and get a full ride to a decent school
>raised in a loud mouth household so you're already outgoing
When will this meme end?
>>
>>37600490
I don't want you in my world, nigger. Off yourself immediately.
>>
>>37600610
>>37600651
>>37600922
Fucking white people man this is how thye treat us and think they have it hard
>>
File: .jpg (35KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
35KB, 396x385px
>>37600943
Stop being a nigger then.
>>
Piss off black people and they'll litter the streets and destroy stores, cars and shit.

Piss off white people and they'll be on the path to extinguish your entire race
>>
>>37600943

I'll put extra cummies in your KFC, apelet
>>
>>37600973
>>37601017
Don't worry white boys your kind is on the decline
>>
>>37601009
See, this is the PoC brainlet-tier thinking that's so annoying. You know there have been populations in homogeneous countries that were subjected to police brutality, housing discrimination, etc. yes? Specifically Ireland and the IRA. Brits did same shit to the Irish and the Irish reacted similar to how black communities react now.
PoC either refuse or are unable to see that human brutality transcends race. Not every white population is muh German war machine but 99% of whites are invisible to you
>>
File: .jpg (24KB, 252x393px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
24KB, 252x393px
>>37601034
White nationalism is on the rise, faglord.
Living the turner diaries is my wet dream. I hope you enjoy living in a white man's land while you have the chance.
You can only push us so far.
>>
>>37600506
Niggers aren't the ones over-reproducing, arabs and indians are.
But its true white reproduction rates are declining.
>>
>>37601103
Ethnic nationalism is dead quit larping
>>
>>37601103
How does it make you feel in 100 years white people wont exist? Everyone will breed you cum skins out of existence.
>>
>>37600490
>hate being in this world cause it treats you like shit
>kill yourself
>exit this world
>profit
Try it.
>>
>>37600526
Why are blacks so fucking dumb?

A projected 39% of the population will live in Africa by 2100, with a projected total world population of 11.2 billion. Doing quick math, 39% of 11.2 is 4.368, meaning that the projected population for Africa is going to be 4,368,000,000 negroids, or roughly 4 billion, as that anon said. Fucking retarded ass shitskins.
>>
File: 1496790233649-r9k.jpg (74KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1496790233649-r9k.jpg
74KB, 800x792px
>>37601188
>double dubs
>88
Kek's will be done.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 576x1024px
Why the fuck is there so many anti-white threads today.
>>
>>37600490
I can't stand stupid racist white people because the propagandists have long known that the best way to stay in power is to brainwash the majority into being on your side by creating an enemy for them to unify against. They use racial resentment to literally control the masses. The only legitimate threat to their power is more non-white voters. Their strategy is to turn the white majority against the ethnically diverse minority and it's worked wonderfully so far, but someday they won't be able to simply stoke up racial resentment in white people and keep winning elections because white people won't be a strong majority. Obama's election was a foreshadowing of what is to come. Unfortunately Obama governed as a neocon basically because he was so afraid of doing anything that might stir up racial resentment, he was careful and measured to the extreme while giving the conservatives and lobbyists everything they wanted. This is a sign that they are still in the majority, which they are, but it won't last forever.
>>
File: nrodg3epudje43hurgo0.png (488KB, 635x711px) Image search: [Google]
nrodg3epudje43hurgo0.png
488KB, 635x711px
modern whites are basically done
the men are pseudo-nigger or cucks and the women are sluts and/or brainwashed shetards

impossible to save
>>
Is being a beta black guy the worst thing possible?

I'm white but from observing beta blacks in uni it seems like pure suffering
>>
>>37601352
all americans fault BTW
literally the most corrosive culture in the world
>>
>be white in midwest USA
>never see black people except on TV
>be on playground when I was 4
>suddenly a black kid
>explains that he's mixed
>so are you black or white?
>I'm both
>brainlet tries to work out being both black and white
>...so are you black or white?
My interactions with black people have all been equally as awkward.
>>
File: IMG_2092.jpg (32KB, 331x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2092.jpg
32KB, 331x334px
>>37601321
>this is the power of black intellectuals

Stop trying to think/make deep posts, your little monkey brain will just embarrass you
>>
lol the amount of people getting baited by a fucking shitposter white dude on this thread is pathetic
>this is why the western world has gone to shit
>>
>>37601321
Yeah this is off the mark. The only thing turning "white people against minorities" is the Dems unwillingness to offer $15 an hour, universal healthcare, or anything that answers to peoples' material conditions. Don't let 4chan brainwash you. People are right to think that PoC are unable to view anything or anyone in any context outside of race, though. Most, except for azns, are exceedingly tribal in their thought process.
>>
>>37601398
Iul kek xd
>>
>>37601321
>he thinks non-whites can take over a country and have it remain stable
>he thinks the spics and the niggers won't be killing each other off before they get to whitey
>he thinks that the entirety of the white middle class won't go full 1488 the moment you niggers stop trashing your own multiculti cities and start stepping out into the surrounding towns
If there's one thing whites are good at, it's organized and efficient genocide. Believe me, there will be a gun behind every blade of grass and a noose on every streetlight. Try us, shitskin.
>>
I can't even tell if this thread was bait for white people or black people.

All of you are on /r9k/, therefore you are all equally worthless.
>>
File: IMG_2214.jpg (122KB, 416x1063px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2214.jpg
122KB, 416x1063px
>gets SAT score boost
Ugh white people
>gets affirmative action job
Have life so easy
>pay no taxes and leech welfare
In America

I'm not racist against any people other than blacks. They are the absolute worst scourge on this planet
>>
>>37601464
Does that mean I'm a god tier shit poster?
>>
>>37600490
I get what you mean I live in opposite land in south africa, Im just a farmer and all of my fellow white farmers are getting murdered, the world news doesnt seem to care unless it's poc deaths :(
>>
>>37601461
Again your pea brained mind can only think in terms of what you see in video games and movies. This isn't about some sort of race war, it's the power of democracy. We're just going to keep outbreeding you and eventually you won't be able to bully us anymore. I'm sure you'll resort to attempting another genocide like you always do, but guess what, you waited too long. Even if you tried today you would never win because the international community would reject you. This is reality kiddo, not one of your video games. We're going to vote for a better world and you'll just have to be forced to experience it kicking and screaming all the way.
>>
>>37601472
You can't leech off wellfare AND hold a comfy affirmative action job.
>t. has never paid taxes
If you're gonna bitch about muh blacks at least understand the issue
>>
>>37601597
You're a retard. Non whites hardly vote and the electoral college exists. Whites will flee to middle America like we've been doing, while the assorted mud races destroy the cities. Our votes will still counter act the very few muds who vote. You might take this country demographically but you won't take it otherwise, there will be a violent revolution
>>
>>37600546
>spell your name correctly and get a full ride to a decent school
But spelling a black name correctly is legitimately impressive
>>
>>37601636
The electoral college serves an essential purpose in this country. Racial disenfranchisement exists but to be so reductive as to want to dismantle an essential part of how this country works is fucking retarded.
PoC are incapable of understanding that tyranny transcends race.
>>
>>37601636
You do understand that if the non whites get in power legally through the democratic process and the whites revolt, that's literally white people being too racist to abide by the same rules that everyone else has agreed to play fairly by, the rules that our country was founded on. You'll be the ones to kill the principles of democracy.
>>
>>37600490
Look man, as a 32 year old white dude.. I hate ghetto acting black people. We'll just get that out of the way.

But I get it, If and if you are a just a fucking man and happen to be black. And come off as a normal person going about your way and some asshole treats you like a thug I GET IT. But lets be clear, The huge majority of white people are not racist, it is an observation of the persons character. Same as you, if you seen some thug looking man no matter what skin color you would be very very cautious of what MIGHT happen.

Pricks are pricks. There is no way this happens daily for you. If I walk into an asian or mexican grocery store.. Yes they stare like a mother fucker at me man.. and wonder what in the fuck im doing in their part of town.

It goes both ways, we just dont cry about it.
>>
>>37601707
Well I don't even believe in democracy in the first place, but that aside, this country was founded by Europeans, on European principles. If you think we should give it over to muds without a struggle, you're out of your mind
>>
>>37601707
>abide by the same rules that everyone else has agreed to play fairly by, the rules that our country was founded on.
So white land owners should be the only ones that get a vote? Sounds like a good deal to me. Sign me up.
>You'll be the ones to kill the principles of democracy.
You mean "equality"? Fucking lol.
>>
File: a4b96dd7f427e4b1ea181395c85fb34f.jpg (86KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
a4b96dd7f427e4b1ea181395c85fb34f.jpg
86KB, 2048x1024px
>>37601740
Exactly. And there is no fucking way that there are enough people to vote for some weird (minorities for now) laws. The majority of people believe in doing good and having laws....

oh my god how long do we have if we dont kill these barbarians with a patriarchy of abusing women... something needs to happen to control this oppressive ideology... please i want to just live my life in freedom
>>
/r9k/ really hates black people this much, i need to find a new board i thought i identified with you people
>>
>>37602098
Fuck off, nigger not even the bottom of society likes you
>>
>>37602098
Nobody really likes niggers. Do us a favor and KYS and be sure to bring your type with you.
>>
>>37600490
>It sucks being black in a white mans world.
Yeah I can understand a little bit. How come you dont just move to a black community or go to the black world in Africa, or Jamaica, etc?
>>
>>37602098
I think it's just a /pol/ outbreak. Also I love how this place "hating black people" is the one that sent you over the edge but hating completely normal people with mediocre lives was alright.
>>
File: file.png (3KB, 876x37px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3KB, 876x37px
good one bro. you got those whiteys salty as fuck. now let's hit up /pol/ for the real (you)'s
>>
>>37602453
>normal people with mediocre lives was alright

Normal people who work, study, produce, make society grow. Stupid millenial, you're useless to society.
>>
>>37602533
>make society grow
>20, years ago robots don't exist
>today, this place
>muh (((growth)))
>>
>>37601719
Only decent response in this thread
>>
>>37602594
>it's totally not my fault that I can't get laid or get a gf

Typical millenial thinking. Stop thinking you're entitled to everything.
>>
File: 2vmgfg9[1].jpg (94KB, 948x676px) Image search: [Google]
2vmgfg9[1].jpg
94KB, 948x676px
>>37600490
>It sucks being black in a white mans world.
It's actually an Asian man's world if you want to be technical about it.
>>
>>37601274
It's literal baiting, this whole fucking site is just baiting this, baiting that, it's hilarious to think that hardcore afrocentric nigs would be on here, of course there are regular robot nigs, but these fucking posts are all bait
>>
>>37601127
there's supposed to be more slaves than slavers anon.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.