[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trannies CANNOT be robots. >becomes a tranny for the sole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_2135.jpg (109KB, 700x1190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2135.jpg
109KB, 700x1190px
Trannies CANNOT be robots.

>becomes a tranny for the sole purpose of sexual pleasure
>even while a freak, trannies still have 0 problems getting into relationships
>trannies try to emulate roasties -- another group that can never be a Robot
>trannies are increasingly becoming sympathetic figures in society and accepted

If you're a tranny, you have to leave. You're not better than the roasties and normies that shit up this board every single day
>>
>>37599988
What if I want to be girl but too scared to transition?
>>
>>37599988
Trans women have it harder than every robot here. Robots do it because they're lazy and comfy in their headspace. It takes effort to actually become a tranny. Kill every robot
>>
>>37599988
Sorry buddy nothing besides emulates roasties is true about me. I'm here to stay. :)
>>
>>37600010
This 100%

Fucking robots think they have it hard they would kill themselves instantly if they had to be a tranny for a day
>>
>>37599988
Trannies trigger my crab mentality, its like they get out being a robot by becoming the girl then don't bother helping their former brothers out with a date.
>>
>>37600028
All trannies kill themselves anyway so that's not a surprise.
>>
>>37600042
I mean with all the tranny hate here can you blame them?
>>
>>37599988
Trannies were simply born in the wrong body/given a damaged body
It's not wrong for them to correct that.
God would understand.
>>
>>37600061
>tranny hate
Robots love trannies.
>>
>>37600010
>Trans women have it harder than every robot here.

Hahaha

Oh wait, you're serious. Let me laugh louder.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>37600084
This. As a robot, it is the natural order to give up on women who have hurt us so and fuck cute traps who will accept anybody's dick in their cute assholes.
>>
>>37600102
>he think he has it harder than a tranny

AHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAH
>>
What if you're a biological female who looks and acts like a boycat trap?
>>
>>37600102
What is difficult about being a robot? Keeping the blinds shut, keep your piss in the bottle? Robots exert 0 effort socially and emotionally and drain everyone else. What's hard about being a robot, exactly?
>>
Come on robots. Give up on women and take the trap-pill.
>>
>>37600167
In all honesty, your bodies can't become female. The tech isn't there yet.
>>
File: 1496057050083.png (254KB, 555x560px) Image search: [Google]
1496057050083.png
254KB, 555x560px
>>37599988
>used to think trannies were nice people
>sympathetic to their struggles
>they start coming here
>realize they act like roasties and are really mean to everyone else.
>>
Trannies are the most awful, obnoxious, horrible people that exist. Their entire being is built around one thing - being a tranny.
>>
>>37600199
I'm not even a trap. I just want to fuck one. I just wouldn't suck their dicks because I'm not gay.
>>
>>37599988
BRUH Id wife that tranny up right there
>>
Being trans is way easier than being a robot as long as you're passable.
>>
theres nice trannies as well as bad ones
>>
>>37599988
of course they get sympathy

they're pseudo roasties
>>
>>37600230
Trannies are self respecting men(FtM) and women (MtF)
>>
>>37600237
>I just wouldn't suck their dicks because I'm not gay
same
I wanna fuck one but I won't let them fuck me, suck their dick or eat their ass because that's just too gay, I just want a little gay
>>
Come on, anon-kun~
>>
>>37600266
>self respect
Is that why they don't get with us?
>>
>>37600303
Nothing more gay than anal.
>>
File: 1496834861305.jpg (48KB, 467x453px) Image search: [Google]
1496834861305.jpg
48KB, 467x453px
>>37599988
Fucking wannabe roasties think they have it worse than robots.
>hurr durr i can get all the attention i want now since i look like a roastie
>hurr durr i am just a robot on drugs
Kys faggots.
>>
>>37600141
>he thinks trannies have it harder than any robot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>37600155
>He also thinks being a tranny is harder than being a robot

AHAHAHAHA

Fuck man, you guys are a funny bunch.
>>
>>37600448
I mean if being a tranny is so easy why not just become one instead of being a robot?
>>
>>37600467
Not all of us have girly faces and bodies
>>
>>37599988
>they worship woman and roasties
>try to emulate them and desire to be like them
I can't see for the life of me why they keep coming to this board.
>>
>>37600483
Guess it's not so easy then. I can sit home all day and complain about >tfw no gf but you can't become a tranny.
>>
>>37600467
Other than dysphoria, which isn't really a requirement, whats hard about being a tranny? Especially in modern day.
>>
>>37600602
Transition then I mean if it's easy and better than being a robot why not do it?
>>
>>37600602
Not passing as a female and looking like a freak frankensteins monster.
>>
>>37599988
fun fact: "transexual" people are 19 times more likely to kill themselves than normal people
I fucking hate this recent spike in trannies, everyone wanna be the opposite gender these days.

I'd still fuck a good tier t-girl tho
>>
>>37600144
Why would you be a woman who's trying to be a man who's trying to be a woman
Just be a woman
>>
File: felix-argail-26.jpg (32KB, 308x326px) Image search: [Google]
felix-argail-26.jpg
32KB, 308x326px
>>37600673
Being a woman is boring, traps are cuter somehow. I like the boyish but girly style anyhow.
>>
File: 1473185795772.png (243KB, 404x597px) Image search: [Google]
1473185795772.png
243KB, 404x597px
>>37600010
Back to /lgbt/, queer. You are flamboyant failed normalfags that want to make their lives even easier by choosing to get a pervert provider. No delusion in your head will change that fact. You are the scum of the earth, even below actual faggots that are content with having a dick.
>>
>>37600624
>If trannies don't pass as a female, society chastises anyone who mocks them for it.
>Robots don't "pass" as men, and its perfectly fine by society for anyone to mock us for it.

There is no acceptance for being a failure as a man
>>
>Almost all female-to-male individuals have revealed an increase in sexual excitement and are capable of achieving orgasms through sexual activity with a partner or via masturbation,whereas only 85% of the male-to-female individuals are able to achieve orgasms after SRS. A study found that both transmen and transwomen reported that they had experienced transformation in their orgasms sensuality. The female-to-male transgender individuals reported that they had been experiencing intensified and stronger excitements while male-to-female individuals have been encountering longer and more gentle feelings.
So according to Wikipedia most male to female trannies lose the ability to climax. Is it worth it?
>>
>>37600737
>If trannies don't pass as a female, society chastises anyone who mocks them for it.
Nigga is you retarded? Transition then if you truly believe that.

>>37600797
If you want to do it for sex it's probably not worth it, but I no longer want to kill myself so that's a plus.
>>
>>37600886
>Nigga is you retarded

I doubt that he is "retarded", unlike you.
>>
>>37600952
I doubt you aren't retarded
>>
>>37600886
If anyone is giving you any guff as a tranny, why don't you just sic tumblr on them?
>>
>>37600992
tumblr isn't real life just like /pol/ isn't real life
>>
>>37600144
I think you're legally required to date me
>>
>>37599988

HOT MtF trannies can't be robots.

The ugly ones that look like dudes even with cakefaces full of makeup, they're fucked. So the ugly ones can be robots and social outcasts.

Also I'm pretty sure most FtM trannies are robots, because who the hell wants to fuck a manly looking person with a vagina?
>>
>>37601132
They have a benis
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.