[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elliot is so beautiful with long hair, he would be perfect

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 26PLgmi.jpg (27KB, 400x499px) Image search: [Google]
26PLgmi.jpg
27KB, 400x499px
Elliot is so beautiful with long hair, he would be perfect wih a tail hairstyle
>>
Can't be perfect when he was a manlet with a small dick. Couldn't even do something as simple as get a gf lol.
>>
>>37600045
asian dick genes says it all
>>
>>37600045
>You don't know about his dick

It's heavily implied as he was a raving narcissist and went into great personal depth about all of his strengths with no holes barred. Even it was average it would have got a mention, but he never writes about it AT ALL.

We can assume he blames his 'Asianness' for it too from his reactions to any other Asians or girls dating Asians.
>>
>>37599894
He was basically the size of a child. No woman wants that, no matter how your hair looks
>>
File: 1491130660004.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491130660004.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
He is the best, and always will be, even if his digital footprint is not as wast as his:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hc698h320517y/EGS_PioneersProductions_Digital_Set#mnl2glgwqofrt

I feel a bit annoyed Elliot hasn't got such an archive. But maybe one day he will, if everything gets released.
>>
>>37600021
>5'9"
>Manlet
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
apparentally that phrase isn't original
>>
>>37599894
I agree he's hot (with or without long hair) but why do you keep posting this same thread over and over? Lol
>>
File: 1495299782038.jpg (56KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1495299782038.jpg
56KB, 722x349px
Being hot just amplifies his retardation and exemplifies how robots are just blind delusional autists too focused on whining instead of getting over their own bullshit.
>>
>>37602009
>Being hot just amplifies his retardation and exemplifies how robots are just blind delusional autists too focused on whining instead of getting over their own bullshit.
You are making me want to hang you. You are so full of shit you barely deserve to live.
>>
File: IMG_1465.jpg (74KB, 1133x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1465.jpg
74KB, 1133x334px
ALL HAIL THE RODGE

/uprising/ when?
>>
>>37599894
He was a fucking Chad. If he posted on /r9k/ everybody would have hounded him with "fuck off normie" and "you don't belong here".
>>
The other day I was sort of forced to go with my mom visit some friends of hers. During the trip, a really old old lady stopped us on the street.

She stopped us and said I was beautiful, and also that I looked that Jesus, and asked what products I applied to my hair (normally none, but that day I used coconut oil as I didn't want to make the worst impression). She also said she was already 90 yo, alone, and felt finally free to say whatever she wanted, and what she wanted to say is I am beautiful.

It's the only time somebody has said something nice to me (other than my mom) (I'm 28), and while I'll probably remember it for a long time because of its rarity it didn't feel specially good, so I don't understand why women post pictures of themselves on the internet to get nice comments and whatnot. How does validation work?
>>
>>37599894
>that nose
>anyone looking good with a ponytail
My fiance and I make fun of everyone with a ponytail. Her brother has one and we liken him to that ponytail guy looking at the noose. That shit is made embarrassing. Don't do it
>>
>>37600176
>>37600087
Elliott went on bb.com where he though the average was 4.5-5.5 and he thought it was very distressing. lmao
>>
>>37600021
>>37600087
>>37602975
It's funny how you people always start making remarks of his dick size as you final means to put him down. You really are pathetic. Like bullies always are.

Why was 37600045 deleted btw?
>>
>>37603807
I don't know but I noticed sometimes when mods ban you for one post they delete your other posts as well
>>
>>37603849
Well that would be a loss, to have an Elliot-friend banned. There's not too many of them.
>>
>>37602895

Funny, I had the same experience once. Had long hair at the time and was with my grandpa on vacation at a beach. This older lady (maybe 60s, looked like an ex-hippie) came up to us and said to my grandpa "Excuse me, is this your grandson?" Then turned to me and said "I just want you to know that every girl would want your hair," "do you spend a lot of time on it?"

Kind of depressed me because I was expecting her to say every girl would want to be with me instead of would want my hair.

>How does validation work?
Well, women are less goal-oriented. They need to feel social worth from something and looks are the easiest way.
>>
>>37599894
Why do you guys praise Elliot so much? He had life handed to him on a silver platter (rich, looks, connections) and did nothing with it. He then proceeded to throw a temper tantrum and killed his own kind instead of the people that brought him misery because of a door.
>>
>>37604058
Not this shit meme again.
>>
>>37600733
Not feeling annoyed anymore. This shithead (Randy Stair) basically shot people to BECOME FAMOUS. Nothing else. Thus, his rantings are not worth much. Besides, he was ugly.

I'll read his diary tho. In the lack of another diary hundred times more interesting.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.