[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that you are not a robot if you don't prefer dark

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: DarkChocolate-FBNLMeme-01.png (92KB, 588x309px) Image search: [Google]
DarkChocolate-FBNLMeme-01.png
92KB, 588x309px
Reminder that you are not a robot if you don't prefer dark chocolate over any other types of chocolate
>>
>>37599114
fuck off. dark chocolate is the worst chocolate since it tastes bitter. go suck on some nigger cock
>>
Objectively, white chocolate isn't that bad

Also dark chocolate is too fucking bittersweet, Fuck outta here with that shit
>>
>>37599129
>>37599134
Get the fuck off my board you retarded double digit IQ normalfags
>white chocolate
not even chocolate
>>
File: 2.gif (667KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
667KB, 500x280px
dark chocolate is for niggers with shit taste

white chocolate is obviously the most superior
>>
Pls tell me im not the only one who sees that the bottom 2 chocolates look like a screaming pepe
>>
milk chocolate masterrace reporting in
>>
Quality dark chocolate is pretty amazing, not really keen on the 80% stuff though.

The real villian is cheap, shitty, chocolate of any kind.
>>
>>37599144
White chocolate isn't even chocolate you fucking imbecile. Not surprised a crossposting /v/ retard has no idea about anything besides how to be an annoying faggot
>>
File: 29.png (110KB, 475x832px) Image search: [Google]
29.png
110KB, 475x832px
>>37599189
>crossposting /v/ retard
i don't browse /v/, much less post there, shit for brains
>>
So I learned after a quick Google that White Chocolate is made with cocoa solids, the stuff that makes chocolate 'chocolate' but those cocoa solids are removed in the process. Milk, semi-sweet, and bittersweet all have those cocoa solids put back later in the creation process but white chocolate does not.

Personally I don't think this means white chocolate isn't chocolate. It's made with everything that regular chocolate is made of, it just takes it out and leaves some residual cocoa solids behind.

To use a shitty example, it's like how you make tea with tea bags but then you remove the tea bag when you drink it, it's still got the flavoring n shit from the tea bag which makes it 'tea' in the first place, but it isn't called 'flavor water' it's still called tea
>>
>>37599114
Well thank god, I didn't want to be a fucking robot in the first place.

Now where's my complimentary gf and friends, now that I'm a white chocolate loving normie?
>>
>>37599114
I don't eat dark chocolate often for the same reason I don't drink alcohol. It's bitter, and I taste bitter easier than a lot of people.
>>
File: IMG_????.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_????.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
Dark chocolate and green tea master race reporting in
>>
>>37599561
>72%

Fuck outta here with that shit. 100% cacao or nothing.
>>
>>37599561
>not white chocolate and strong black tea with milk and sugar

i think we might be polar opposites, anon
>>
I eat all chocolate
>>
>>37599732
>the fructose jew
>the lactose jew
>ruining a good black tea like that
You are a fucking retard.
>>
>>37599561
>green tea
>not matcha
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>he likes dark chocolate
>>
>>37599561
female tier taste
>>
hurrr i want chocolate but i don't want it to taste nice in any way, i'll pick shit-tier dark choc

if you eat dark chocolate you're beyond help
>>
>>37600289
>ruining a good black tea like that
I think the problem is that it's NOT a good tea. Cheap supermarket brands taste like fucking shit so they're pretty much undrinkable without adding anything. Premium loose tea however tastes fucking wonderful on its own and adding anything just ruins the taste.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.