[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else tired of the 'fakeness' of today? Like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1493227348493.jpg (70KB, 623x592px) Image search: [Google]
1493227348493.jpg
70KB, 623x592px
Anyone else tired of the 'fakeness' of today?
Like everywhere I go I see fake smiles, fake laughs and people holding fake beliefs
Celebrities never do anything good unless they get their sweet bux
People don't even believe in the things they themselves do anymore, like it's all a lie, some performance where everyone is secretly an actor
Anyone else? Can't be just me right?
>>
Nigga, society has always been a facade
>>
I feel like people like us are part of some grand universal experiment, or perhaps it was a mistake, but we're completely out of tune with the so-called "normies". I believe a large portion of robots have autism, more towards the high functioning aspergers end of the spectrum. Thus we cannot naturally fit into "normie" society. Our attempts to fit in are mocked and laughed at, often to the point of where we just give up trying to fit in at all.
There are unwritten social rules guiding normies interactions with each other, they follow specific patterns, they're predictable and that's important for society to function. Then you have a robot, who is largely unpredictable because they either cannot or will not follow the social rules that the normies are bound to. They are outcast because of this unpredictability, they're not part of the "normie" tribe.
Do we try to play along with a game that was rigged against us from the start, or do we try to live life on our own terms?
>>
>>37599007
I started to be completely honest and call people out on their fake shit, I am a social retard anyways so I decided to behave like this to people to vent out my anger.

Most people hate me to the guts, but it's priceless telling a female coworker how much of a hypocrite they are, their tries to rationalize is hilarious.

Also a few people actually like me now.
>>
>>37599088
People like us used to be the artists and musicians of previous centuries
Now that society is split in 'alphas' and 'betas' dichotomies like we are going back to the neolithic, people just can't take it anymore
>>
>>37599117
I believe we're on the way to becoming a caveman alpha/beta society that's going to be hedonistic as hell and won't focus on progress at all.
>>
>>37599117
>tfw spend 8 hours a day wageslaving and then end up too drained to spend time on creative pursuits

I just want to be able to dedicate every waking moment of my life to a craft in order to master it instead of putting shit on a shelf for some fat old cows to purchase.
>>
Who else here from the /pol/ thread and left because the Chads took over?
>>
>of today
>anymore
>can't just be me
How was your 15 year old birthday party anon?
>>
>>37599007
theyre not fake. its just you anon.
>>
>>37599142
That's what happens when you place pleasure upon all things
People don't masturbate because they like seeing sperm, but because it gives that wave of euphoria in the end
When your whole society is based on carnal pleasures and hedonism, it WILL be replaced by another that doesn't
Believe it or not, not even normies like it, they are chained to their desires, you think they drink themselves to death because they are happy, or because they seek it?
>>
>>37599188
Well, they simply could control their urges and make the pleasure something special, normies are a problem in my eyes, they often don't think things through.
>>
>>37599215
That's their problem, from what I see they can't resist
It's like we robots and the normies are hardwired completely differently
>>
>>37599228
Yes, but it is also our problem, if it wasn't for the fucking normie's behaviour towards us we might would have a happier life. Every female I know is a normie, and most normies hate outsider behaviour.
>>
>>37599307
It's truly weird
60 years ago pre marital sex in normie society wasn't something to be proud of
Now if you didn't have at least 5 fucks during your teenage years you're discarded as a completely inferior being
>>
>>37599330
Yeah, and I fucking hate it, and I also hate the fucking normies.

I can't sleep anymore because of physical pain from my sickness and sadness from being all alone. Yet normies find that funny, treating me like garbage for being a virgin.
>>
>>37599429
>for being a virgin.
You only have yourself to blame for being a virgin.
>>
>>37599446
Yeah, just bee yourself yadda yadda, maybe being myself doesn't work and I suck at pretending being someone else.

Maybe my limping leg is unattractive and I am not the most beautiful.

How do I step up my game, so I am no longer a virgin, tell me please.
>>
>>37599007

yeah, not just you, i've been faking being retarded for over 15 years
>>
>>37599508
For neetbux?
How did ya do it?
>>
>>37599446
>>37599564
Normie detected

Organic
>>
>>37599508
>faking being retarded
Sure champ
>>
>>37599616
>implying I'm the same person with that other guy
>>
>>37599007
I feel this deeply, anon. It's like nothing actually matters and everything is only temporary, pretty sad.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.