[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to complain: I fucking hate being a wagecuck.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1417974314674.jpg (72KB, 640x693px) Image search: [Google]
1417974314674.jpg
72KB, 640x693px
I'm going to complain:

I fucking hate being a wagecuck. I fucking hate not having enough time or energy to pursue my own hobbies. I'm seriously considering switching to part-time and living under a bridge or something so I have more time for my own interests.
Fuck being a wagecuck. I know some faggot is going to come in here too and go "hurr dedurr i werk 20 hours a day 7 days a week and i still have time for my hobbies" Yeah right, maybe if you're on meth all the time. I feel so fucking drained all the time. This is not the life I feel like I should live.
>>
>>37598301
>switching to part time job and living under bridge to have more time for interests

How the fuck are you going to get anything done being poor and homeless...?
>>
>>37598343
Well I can't get anything done without time and I don't want to be 60 years old and finally able to do the things i want to do
>>
>>37598357
What is it you want to get done?
>>
>>37598393
Not be a wagecuck
>>
>>37598301
I'm totally with you OP

I've been working full time for a fucking decade and have done nothing of worth besides survive.
I make enough money now that I can switch to part time and still survive, so that I can pursue hobbies that will be useful for what I want to create.
Being surrounded by people for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week is fucking soul draining.
>>
>>37598409
So in your mind working less, being poor and living under a bridge will help you fulfill your life goals of not being a wageslave, despite the fact you're still going to be working
>>
>>37598461
When i was a neet, i had an internet connection and a computer and i was leaening all kinds of things like programmimg and networking and math and stuff. Now, my life revolves around my shitty job and i cant do anything to change that unless i learn some good skills that i enjoy doing and can make money with but i dont have enough time to learn anything
>>
>>37598548
You mustn't have done a good job of learning that shit if you didn't get a job in the field after all that time "studying"
>>
>>37598601
It takes time and I didn't have a lot of it
What, do you expect someone to learn something overnight?
>>
>>37598301
>bartender
>25-30 hours weekly
>3 days off per week
>live in comfy studio flat
>250+ extra monthly for whatever
Life is k desu
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.