[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else here dont have driver's license yet? im 23, too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_novfz9xDxj1sd515no1_500.jpg (92KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_novfz9xDxj1sd515no1_500.jpg
92KB, 500x347px
who else here dont have driver's license yet?

im 23, too afraid to drive...
>>
File: Smug_9d906d_5762907.jpg (42KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_9d906d_5762907.jpg
42KB, 600x476px
>>37598128
>tfw passed theory/practical first time
>>
>>37598128
I'm 21 and have never even driven a car before but I am determined to get my license and my very own car by the end of the year. I'm not getting any help from my poorfag family either so if I can do it, you can too OP. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>37598128
37 here. Got done for a DUI last year and got a 5 year ban from having a drivers licence but I was already unlicensed anyway.
>>
24 here. People at work think it's weird and ask me on a regular basis about it.
>>
>>37598289
I get that a lot. "What? You don't drive? Like at all?" "Do you have a girlfriend?" Shit makes it so awkward. I just say that I don't have time for one. They probably think I'm gay but whatever.
>>
File: 1451104996648.jpg (824KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
1451104996648.jpg
824KB, 3264x1840px
I'm sure things will get better on their own
>>
>>37598140
It's not hard at all.
>>
27, don't plan on getting one.

>expensive
>cars are expensive
>fuel is expensive

I also like well organised and simple public transport. I also want to live in a nice and big European city and they usually have amazing public transport and town centers aren't car focused.
>>
>>37598487
people of centuries past would have killed for automobiles.
>>
>>37598128

also 23, no license and rely on my mom to take me anywhere outside of walking distance
>>
I have a license and I'm afraid to drive. My father tried to make me back the car into his garage and I refused because I was too scared of crashing.
>>
>>37598128
20 and no drivers license. Im kinda putting off and hoping self driving cars take off in a couple of years
>>
19 here. Failed my driving test 2 times. I guess i'm just bad at driving but I still hope to get it on the 3rd try.
>>
>started when I was 16
>never really wanted it
>step dad forced me when I was 20
>have license but no car
>too scared to drive anywhere outside my hometown
>too scared to drive in populated areas or cities
>>
22 here. I have always been petrified of driving. My mother made me practice in the driveway and the alley when I was 17. I crashed into the garage door.
>>
the key to get over fear of driving is to be suicidally depressed

I used to be super scared of driving. "oh gosh, what if I ding the car? oh gosh, what if I hurt somebody? oh god, what if I DIE?"

then my life went to shit, and now my mindset whenever i get behind the wheel is "ughh, if I crash I better fucking die so I don't have to deal with insurance bullshit"

I actually haven't had an incident since I stopped giving a shit about my mortality, even in spite of my occasional desires to drive off a cliff. Prior to that I had been pulled over twice due to dumb shit I did from being nervous about what could happen to me and overly cautious.
>>
File: 1496939907240.jpg (35KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1496939907240.jpg
35KB, 600x484px
>>37598128
Tbh cars are a hassle, there is traffic fucking everywhere, fuel/insurance/mot/car tax/self maintenance checks. Basically costs 1200+ yearly to run. If I didnt work at night I would happily bike every day.
>>
>>37598589
who's that ugly tranny looking whore? don't actually answer that, in fact never post it again.
>>
>>37598571

Exactly. But you also hope to die in a crash so you don't end up paralyzed and a vegetable.
>>
>>37598625
Nice try roastie
Oregano
>>
>>37598128
I'm 24 with no licence. I cab to work every day. I own a car which was given to me. It is not insured and if it was it wouldn't matter because I have a learner's licence and so couldn't drive it without a licence holder in the passenger seat. I have never been given the time of day by anyone who might take me driving for practice and so I'm sure I would just make a fool of myself if I took the test. Also, to get insurance would cost me about the same per month as I spend on cabs, which is good. But I can't afford to both pay for cabs and insurance for the few months it would take to get enough practice time in to ready up for the test.

>Inb4 walk to work until obtain licence
Im not going to walk across town at 2a.m
>>
I valet cars downtown for a living. Driving is easy don't be afraid.

>wagecuck kys
>>
>>37598128
been driving since i was 16 (2006) how the hell do you not have a license yet? how do you get around? are you a eurofag that can just walk everywhere?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.