[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come chat with me! Just vent or say whatever you feel like saying,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: 1362541059919.gif (2MB, 275x254px) Image search: [Google]
1362541059919.gif
2MB, 275x254px
Come chat with me! Just vent or say whatever you feel like saying, I like to listen to anything people have to say and maybe give some meaningful input.

I'll try and respond to everyone so don't be shy.
>>
if you're reading this elizabeth i think you're a fuckign cunt die

whore
>>
>>37598120
I feel like this begs the question of what she did to you, if you don't mind my asking.
>>
>>37598126
hurt me emotionally . . .

right in my HEART.
>>
I'm all drugged up at 3:30 in the morning. It's a living I guess. I have to be up at 8:30 for a doctors appointment anyways but I'm too wired to sleep.
>>
Everytime I see a asian girl now i get an automatic erection almost instantly start masturbating how the fuck did i reach this point i don't know what else but fuck it i'm done i want to fuck
>>
>>37598139
sounds rough, don't wanna give details? I wanna sympathise but I don't know enough.|

>>37598143
I'm pretty much exactly the same down't worry friendo, that's why I made this thread, its friday night and I'm wired and chatty, probably gonna be at this all night. Stay up and chat, you seem like someone id get along with!
>>
>>37598165
>sounds rough, don't wanna give details? I wanna sympathise but I don't know enough.|

no fuck off

fuck you too. dickhead.
>>
>>37598165
How ya doin my friend? It's early friday morning here, I just should be in bed. But I''m not going there for a while till I manage to sober up.
>>
>>37598157
Sounds like pent up sexual frustration, do what you gotta do anon it might even give you the drive you need, just don't let it consume you.
>>
File: 141.jpg (118KB, 470x700px) Image search: [Google]
141.jpg
118KB, 470x700px
to whom it may concern:

let's get high

signed, anonymous
>>
>>37598110
why the FUCK are there no god damn jobs near me? I'm trying to sort myself out and get a job so i can stop being a worthless NEET but this shit is impossible if I have no opportunities.
>>
None of my friends want to hang out, I haven't hung out with anyone since winter. Also that feel when no girlfriend.
>>
>>37598110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NypVvG9fQ7o
Which one of these QTs is your favorite?

Pic related is my favorite.
>>
>>37598182
I'm doing real fine, thank you for asking I mean I got my own problems but life is runnin pretty smooth right now, gotta job and a roof over my head. benzos are the only thing that help me at that stage I get ho shitty it is wanting to sleep but not being able to, hope you make it out the crash ok.

>>37598193
I wish robots near me would, I'd love to share some of my gear, not enough ausbots

>>37598195
Well you got the right attitude, don't give up anon I'm glad you want to improve yourself and you're motivated so you can'\t lose, it might not be what you want to hear but given enough time things'll pick up.
>>
>>37598223
I hope so too, I've been doing lines all night since like 10pm. I did homework for the first 2 hours and then started goofing off on 4chan. It's been a pretty chill night. I have tomorrow off except for a therapy appointment. I really don't want to sleep, it's more that I have to at some point. That time is not now though.
>>
>>37598209
Have you asked anyone to hang out? Well learnign to love yourself and enjoying your own company is a joy in itself too if you wanna go down that path.

>>37598215
short bobcut girl in light blue dress, short bobcuts are my weakness
>>
>>37598237
It's alright I sometimes just say fk it and dont sleep if its just one day, there's no problems for me just gotta remember to eat and drink plenty of water, stay hydrated anon. Also that sounds like a good fuckin night to me.
>>
>>37598261
It was, I got to see mom and dad earlier tonight and get free dinner too. I'm hydrating with water and beer currently
Freaks and Geeks is on tv. I apologize for the long posts, coke makes me really social.
>>
>>37598274
I genuinely don't mid at all, in fact I encourage it, I am very much in the mood for it. Coke can turn you from a social retard into a socialite lightning fast, but only for like an hour, a room full of guys on coke is just not stop chatter.
>>
>>37598295
I fucking love getting together with my friends and a baggie of coke, and just cutting lines while discussing philosophy/physics/literature. It's genuinely enjoyable as fuck. Usually I just use alone when I want to stay up all night playing vidya or working on stuff.
>>
>>37598239
This one or the blonde?
>>
I need to poo so badly

I'm so dehydrated that drinking water makes me need to shit
>>
File: 1428550777308.png (794KB, 1021x576px) Image search: [Google]
1428550777308.png
794KB, 1021x576px
I am really bored. I am on study leave and have no idea what to do for a month.

I am too shy and reclusive to go out, but I have literally nothing to do at home.

Really kinda sucks desu.
>>
>>37598306
me too but I don't have many friends that are down for that anymore, coke is super expensive over here too so I switched to hex, its very very clsoe to good blow and lasts longer half the price too

>>37598313
that's the one, she's very cute

>>37598327
water with salt might help but i'm not sure what's going on, are you sick or something else?
>>
>>37598173
where is all this ANGER coming from?
>>
>>37598346
I just buy it when I happen to have the money. Yeah me too, my friends are all starting to grow out of drugs and I haven't yet. It's a little shameful but then I realize it's just a part of who I am that probably won't change. It's all about acceptance I guess.
>>
>>37598344
Yeah I've been there, I don't really have many hobbies, but it helped me to become a more social person if that's what you want. Small steps, you can do it.
>>
I thought this thread was gonna be nice but it's just a bunch of fucking cokehead stoner normie faggots get off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37598361
Settle down there skippy, here have a line.
>>
>>37598346
>are you sick or something else?
Just busy. I've had maybe 500ml of water in the past two days. I come home from work and collapse and get out of bed and go back to work again. Thank fuck it's Friday
>>
>>37598353
that's alright, I try to just use recreationally and not let myself slip, let loose enjoy yourself you deserve it; we'll grow out of it in time I'm sure.

>>37598361
We're still nice people, just get to know us.

>>37598372
jesus, what do you do for work?
>>
File: b1rCKIT.jpg (276KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
b1rCKIT.jpg
276KB, 1067x1600px
Quit my job and now I'm starting to run out of my money and I really don't want to ask my parents to help me pay for things. I know it would have been smarter to not quit but I couldn't stand being there. I'm sad I don't know what to do. I don't like asking my parents to help with my bills considering we're not really well off to begin with. I feel twrrible
>>
>>37598382
I guess so but being fucked up is such a vital part of me I think. I used to be really spacey and given to flights of fancy as a kid and now I replace that with drugs and alcohol. Hmm..something to think about.
For now it's fun though, I just might regret it later.
>>
sell me heroin for suicide you faggots otherwise stop posting about your degenerate drug use
>>
>>37598386
It's ok anon you hit a rough patch, when I lost my job I thought it was over for me and I didn't know what I was gonna do, I had also just crashed my car beyond repair. If you can seek help from your parents I don't know your situation but if they care about you they'll help, please don't feel terrible you seem like a good person, quitting was probably the better decision in the long run. You can make it.

>>37598398
Just don't overdo it and it'll be a positive part of your life, everyone has their vices, I can't predict the future but mayeb we'll look back on this time fondly.

>>37598401
I've seen someone OD on heroin and it was an awful sight and they survived, why do you want to die so bad anyway?
>>
>>37598425
I sure hope so. Things aren't so bad nowadays, my depression is mostly treated. I think this is where i enter the better part of my life, if only I can get over a few hurdles
>>
>>37598432
That's good to hear, if we struggle for long enough we'll make it to the better days I'm sure of it, I might sound overly positive but I really believe that no matter how shitty your life gets if you power through it makes you a lot stronger and then you're ready for anything at least that's what life's taught me so far.
>>
>>37598449
I've been through some shit, sure, and I'm a better person for it I think. IF I hadn't been humbled and tested by life, I'd still be the same 18 year old piece of shit. It's all a learning experience. I was talking to a self proclaimed "shaman" at a bar last week and he decided to read my soul or something. He concluded that I was "not broken inside" which surprised me. Maybe there is hope for me.
>>
File: zVVxWu5.jpg (207KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
zVVxWu5.jpg
207KB, 819x1024px
>>37598425
Honestly, I'm sure they'll help me. I don't even think they'd have a problem with it. But it hurts me to think about it because if I had just sucked it up or whatever I wouldn't be here. It always hurts me, asking for things like this. Because I see my parents and I know that life isn't perfect and I know they feel a little helpless sometimes and then I have to come along and ask for even more out of them. As if them giving me a home and caring for me for so long isn't already enough. I overthink these things and it makes me so sad and it makes me cry and I just wish I wasn't so stupid.
>>
>>37598472
Well you sound like you're gonna make it, there's always hope take it from me the self proclaimed giver of universal guidance.

>>37598473
You're not stupid anon, they probably don't think that way and if I know anything about parents its that they want you to be happy and successful over themselves, if you were under that much stress that you had to quit then no one would expect you to suffer just to make ends meet, heck if it helps I'd be willing to spot ya $50 aud just to help you along, don't forget that everyone gets into tight spots and needs to ask for help, your parents help you and then when they need you you can be there for them.
>>
>>37598524
I really hope I do, it's been in great doubt the last few years as I struggled with mental illness. Your vote of confidence warms my heart. I'm working hard at school right now so I hope that works out.
>>
>>37598532
That's wonderful, if you're making any kind of progress then you're already on your way, I'm sending these kind words your way because you probably don't hear it enough and get recognition for working so hard to improve your life. Robots don't have enough people that care about them and that makes me sad.
>>
>>37598547
I think my problem is that I have too many people that love me. I wish I could be successful for them but I feel like their love is wasted on me. It's hard to go through life with this constant aura of failure but I'm trying to break through it.
>>
>>37598566
I get that, I don't like to disappoint people close to me. When I dropped out of college I felt like a total failure but today I got a job and I'm doing way better than I would have with a degree and I also learned that I shouldn't do things because that's what people expect of me, I should do it for myself. Be selfish and do what you think is good for yourself, if they love you then no matter what path you take they'll support you, you're not a failure you're taking the steps to make yourself successful that's the opposite of being a failure.
>>
>>37598609
I sure hope so. I'm just trying to catch up in life after all the years I wasted being a mentally ill fuck. I hope I don't screw up this class, I hope i can do well. I'm trying my hardest, but sometimes it feels like I'm sabotaging myself. It's like there's a little kid in my brain that demands base desires and won't be satisfied till he gets it.
>>
File: SY6ZbaG.jpg (299KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SY6ZbaG.jpg
299KB, 1080x1080px
>>37598524
I appreciate your kindness and generosity. I don't like to admit it but crying it out helped me here and this small conversation helps me to believe that everything actually will be alright. Thanks for your time.
>>
geez calm down with the walls of text you cokefags
>>
>>37598624
It's not too late, don't dwell on the past look towards your bright future ahead of you. You've come so far already and you're trying your hardest that's all anyone could ask of you, even if you do screw up the class its a small inconvenience to someone like you, you have the strength to prevail through things like that. Sounds like you got some inner demons I'm not sure how bad its affecting you but do what you can to keep moving forward.

>>37598635
It's what I'm here for, crying is its own kind of therapy sometimes. You're gonna be alright anon I know it just sounds like an empty promise from a stranger but I really do have faith in you. I hope your future job will be everything you wanted and more.

>>37598648
I don't want to give half assed replies, all the amazing people I've just met deserve to hear in detail how they deserve to be happy.
>>
>>37598683
Ok I'm going to bed now. Thank you for all your kind words. It was really cool talking to you.
>>
>>37598729
It was great to meet you and I'm glad I left a positive mark in your day. Safe travels friend.
>>
>>37598110
I'm sitting for college exams next week wish me luck
>>
>>37599711
Best of luck, you got this! What are you studying?
>>
>>37599735
It's about computer applications and I'm kinda nervous if i fug it up
>>
>>37599821
Well I've never been good at dealing with exam stress to be perfectly honest but hopefully things turn out in your favour, don't sweat it too much.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.