[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>join discord server >10 people all talking at the same

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: tsukishima.jpg (28KB, 480x577px) Image search: [Google]
tsukishima.jpg
28KB, 480x577px
>join discord server
>10 people all talking at the same time, nothing remotely intelligible being said by anyone in the room
>leave channel, leave server

I just want to sit in a channel with similar people and not talk at all, is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>37597871
Consider meeting valuable individuals in online games and forums, and then forming a group of your own. You would have control over the group development too, so you can manage rules/regularities and group size to match your desires.
>>
>>37597871
>not talk at all
If you don't want to talk to people, why bother joining a discord server in the first place?
>>
File: asking.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
asking.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>37597871
Which server was it? E;R? Because the main channel was full of horny normalfags, who wanted to impress the only girl by being more louder and degenerate than the other. I got banned for posting animal torture there. No ragrets.
>>
>>37598065
Its nice to at least feel like there are people around, even if you aren't communicating. I don't mind small talk but when theres 20 people being idiots all at the same time, it just gets annoying. Its also nice to be around people with similar ideas or personalities.
>>37598213
no idea, joined off of a thread 5 minutes before I made the post, they were all playing Tf2 and just being loud and obnoxious.
>>
>>37597871
>join discord server
>bot#123142134315414314134: Welcome to the server *name* !
>leave discord
fuck off with your normalfag bot shit i want to lurk first before i start talking if you randomly @me with some greeting bullshit im leaving
>>
majority of discords posted to r9k suck ass. I've probably been to like 20 different groups and I'm only still in 2 of them and they both have less than 10 people. you either throw them at the wall until one sticks or you just don't bother. depends how patient you are and how much you even care about it in the first place.
>>
Thing I hate about the discord groups on here is like 9 times out of 10 the group has a ton of people, but the ones who do 90% of the talking are some small clique of users who either ignore or bully everyone else. Often this clique is some cult of personality centered around a resident roastie or wannabe chad. It's kinda like this stupid fucking board, honestly. God, why am I here?
>>
File: Denny is a real human bean.png (211KB, 898x469px) Image search: [Google]
Denny is a real human bean.png
211KB, 898x469px
>>37598326
>God, why am I here?
Because you're a real human bean, and a real hero.
>>
>join discord
>it's a clique of 10-20 people rping and sending emojis while ignoring or attacking anybody new
>>
What startles me the most is that these cliques have the nerve to outright ignore you when you're talking. They pretend you don't fucking exist and just talk over you. What a bunch of fucking assholes. How can they even exist without getting shot in the face?
>>
>>37597871
Voice chat was a mistake.
>>
OP are you around?
>>
>>37599998
YEAH
OP SHOULD FUCKING DELIVER
THIS THREAD HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE A GOOD ONE
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.