[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>beta autist in High School >manage to un-retard myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1425408866920.jpg (107KB, 670x848px) Image search: [Google]
1425408866920.jpg
107KB, 670x848px
>beta autist in High School
>manage to un-retard myself a bit after graduating
>Manage to get numbers, dates, etc. fairly regularly
>Can't get over the fact that none of the women I'm attracting are virgins

I don't know how to deal with these feels anons. Just thinking about a girl's past tends to sour any moment I spend with them. The worst part is that I can't even be asked to sleep with them at this point.

Why are modern women so trash? Is there no hope?
>>
File: 1496981293956.png (813KB, 576x614px) Image search: [Google]
1496981293956.png
813KB, 576x614px
>>37597262
No.

The west is dead. Long live the west.
>>
>>37597262
get a waifu because it doesn't look like anythings being done to stop women sleeping around
>>
>>37597262
glad you're going with the mentality that not a virgin = stay away.

the less fucking whores in this world the better
>>
>>37597262
I have the same issues. I'm only 22 and the girls I've been with all have had 3+ partners. I never fucked any of them after I figured this out.
>>
>>37598789
Kek, no amount of this behavior will stop them from what they want. Men and women will always be horny and want to fuck, the sooner you realize this the sooner you get your man card
>>
>>37597262
you can't feel entitled to virginity--it's too rare. i've had sex with one virgin, and guess how many people i lost my virginity to? that's the problem: on average, every guy gets a little less than one virgin. and it's usually in high school. i'd guess that of the 20-year-olds at your college that are interested in dating and not crippled or some shit, so eligible women, maybe 5% are virgins. you just can't expect to be attracting them as a mediocre male. your best bet is to go to some freshman gathering right after orientation, where girls who were too restricted in high school want to let loose. but you sound like the kind of fag who wouldn't be into the repressed-slut demographic anyway.
>>
>>37598812
Why is it so wrong wanting to trade your virginity for someone elses virginity?
>>
>>37598812
>kek

>current year
>>
>>37597262
>now you are un-retarded
>>
>>37598817
Because it hardly exists, if you deny someone sex because they aren't a virgin is just as selfish. Things might not work out between you two and then you'll be the one who lost your virginity

Then the next Qt you talk to will ask if you're a virgin and walk away when you tell her no
>>
As you socially adjust you'll realize that virginity isn't that important.
Thinking that women should save themselves until you stumble across them in life to fuck them is the same retarded entitlement that made you a beta autist.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.