[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not ever read it. Include

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Write a letter to someone who may or may not ever read it. Include initials (if desired).
>>
Dear OP,

You're so fucking ugly holy shit
>>
File: 1496915409260.png (112KB, 448x332px) Image search: [Google]
1496915409260.png
112KB, 448x332px
Dear K

I miss you all the time
>>
>>37597040
How do you know what I look like?
>>
Dear Soulmate that I may or may not find in this life or the next,

Where are you? Will you please come out? I'm terribly lonely and I need a cuddle or two. How will I find you? When I do I just want you to know that I'll love you unconditionally, and nothing would stop me from making you happy. Just please...come out, I need to see you, because at the rate I'm going now, I don't think I'll live much longer.

Love your future soul mate.
>>
Kayleigh,

Is it too late to say I'm sorry? And Kayleigh, could we get it together again?

I just can't go on pretending that it came to a natural end.
>>
>>37597122
It's a given, we are on robot9k
>>
>>37597195
Kayleigh is a fat girl name. Dodged a bullet there, guy
>>
>>37597211
>>37597195

hes probably right anon just move on.
>>
File: 8417_103108483033630_7268481_n.jpg (38KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
8417_103108483033630_7268481_n.jpg
38KB, 604x453px
Dear Caitlin,

I hope Duterte's thugs gun you down in front of your parents, you paedophile drug using piece of shit.

Love,
Anon
>>
>>37597019
Dear me,

Plz stop fapping and drinkin
>>
Hey B

I've been thinking of you less and less, but I still sometimes wonder if things would be different if I hadn't been so obsessive and feel a pang of regret. Oh well, live and learn huh? I'll have to play it cool next time something like this happens, I feel like a retard. Though I've decided to disregard finding a gf entirely for now and my focus is on hobbies in which I can utilize in realizing my game idea in the future.
I hope you're doing well!

-C
>>
ffs bbgirl you couldn't tell me s2 of berserk was out?
>>
Are you still mad at me for ?
typing this out I realized they couldn't possibly still be mad about it so I actually feel better already
>>
you have over 20,000 girls laughing at you..
>>
M

I always wonder what could of been if only we lived closer to each other, I'm sorry I fell in love with you when we were so far apart, that time we met was the most special thing I'll ever experience, and when you said you had to leave early I was crying inside cause there was a chance that I'd never see you again.

Im sorry
>>
Dear me,
Stop dwelling on it so much, they definitely don't care and have already moved on so you should do the same and find some peace.
Sincerely,
Me
>>
File: TheChef.jpg (100KB, 767x576px) Image search: [Google]
TheChef.jpg
100KB, 767x576px
A,
Don't apologize, and don't beat yourself up. I know you're going through an awful time, and although I don't know you that well yet and I can't do much, know that I've got your back.

G, S and K,
I know you all want to revive that really old campaign -- the first one I played in -- but I've got mixed feelings on it. We'll never have something as ridiculous as the wedding planning session again, and the reading of the will at what I thought was the end of the campaign was the most satisfying ending I could have hoped for. As much as I would love to play my crazy prophet of the gnomish god of butterflies again, I'd rather tread some new ground.

M,
You're actually getting better. A lot better! I'm honestly a bit surprised, because I didn't think I was that good a mentor. With some more refinement of your color theory and typography, you'll be giving me a run for my money!
>>
Lord in Heaven, lead me. I will follow you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2U0Ivkn2Ds
>>
I gave up on you when you told me you have a girlfriend.

Thanks for talking to a million other girls while talking to me. I'm sorry you were so desperate. I'm happy I didn't open up to you.
>>
>>37598621
facebook com/LADbible/videos/3237747669605734/
>>
>>37598673
Dear Jeremy

Thanks, I love you
>>
dear laidbackandsad

you are better without spending all that time on discord , hopefully you will be able to make something of yourself and improve the weak areas of your personality

demin,

you have a lot of terrible traits and i think you are very self destructive . i think you are full of shit and eventually other people will see that too . get your shit together and stop feeling superior when you are a loser that hates yourself
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.