[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get FL studio >have no idea what to do >uninstall it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1495173799383.png (9KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1495173799383.png
9KB, 362x358px
>get FL studio
>have no idea what to do
>uninstall it
Yet another thing in life I fail at
>>
i make decent trap beats ill help you out fellow bot
>>
>>37596878
reinstall, go to /prod/ on /mu/, check out the tutorials in the OP, and actually give this a shot. you can do it, anon!
>>
>>37596878
Why don't you buy an acoustic instrument this time? Or a hardsynth?
>>
Try watching a tutorial first you fucking moron
>>
>>37596878
Pretty much.
And to think people have made huge songs with it.
Kanye west and JayZ- Ni**as in paris
https://youtu.be/gG_dA32oH44
Martin garrix-Animals https://youtu.be/gCYcHz2k5x0
>>
So you didn't even bother learning? God you're a fucking moron. Obviously you're going to fail if you dont try, retard.
>>
>>37596878
>install movie editing program
>none of the buttons are labeled
>spend 2 hours fiddling around and barely gain a working knowledge of what I'm doing

feels bad being low IQ
>>
Pianonanny.com faggot. Also watch videos
>>
>>37596911

>tutorial

Pointless normie "advice". You're either naturally talented at something or you're not.
>>
>>37596897
>>37596907
Thanks for the support lads..I'm not really into hip hop I actually want to record myself playing my guitar and shit but I'm saving up-to get the equipment for it..just thought I'd get fl studio to familiarize myself with recording and shit and it totally fucked with my brain..people who say making hip hop doesn't take talent are idiots desu
>>
>>37596878
It took me 4 years to understand what the fuck I'm doing, don't give up.
>>
>tfw pretty talented producer
>tfw many people buy my music
>tfw just dont feel like the hassle of marketing and too autist to even want to perform
Feels good though. Played music all my life and managed to made it useful.
>>
File: 1496260739463.jpg (118KB, 627x477px) Image search: [Google]
1496260739463.jpg
118KB, 627x477px
>>37596950
>You're either naturally talented at something or you're not
That's just pathetic
>>
>start to learn new piano piece
>learn one or two pages
>give up

I must have started over 30 pieces in the last couple of years and none of them are at a satisfactory level. I have little bursts of enthusiasm followed by total apathy. feels kind of shit to have nothing to show for my work

sorry for the blog. OP you can do it just don't be like me, keep at it and stay focused and you should see results
>>
>>37596974

>that's just pathetic

t. naturally talented normie who's never had to deal with never being good enough for anything in his entire Chad life
>>
>>37597098
Anon he was calling the guys statement bait see his pic related
>>
>>37597098
No, I'm not naturally talented. You just have to try and practice and be persistent. You can't just give up right after you deem something to be too hard
>>
>>37596951
If you want to record instruments I'd recommend staying away from fl studio since it's basically made for hip hop
>>
Fl Studios trash my nigga
>>
>>37596878
Dude just watch one of the beginner tutorials. Of all the daws out there its one of the easiest to learn. Don't give up yet.
>>
>install DAW
>open it up
>instantly get an existential fit because of the possibilities
>uninstall it
>cry myself to sleep because i will never amount to anything
>>
>>37597504
Yeah I know it's one of the simpler ones..don't even know why I got it I have no interest in making beats
>>
>>37596878
try out Logic Pro X. it's extremely user friendly it has pretty decent instruments and if you dont want to spend $200 the torrents are easy to find
>>
I downloaded Ableton, started recording my own music. Its hard, so don't give up. It took me 6 months to actually start working on something..
>>
>>37596951
All I use for my acoustic and voice is a compression mic from amazon for less than $100 and audacity which is free.

Garage band on mac works well too. It's only $4 and you get neat effects and shit
>>
>>37597833
Yeah I actually already have a mic I just need to get some decent sounding instruments(my electric and acoustic guitars are absolute garbage) and a interface and I'm set to go
>>
File: Neji_Hyüga.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Neji_Hyüga.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>37597098
Is this you? Originalau
>>
File: 1489690709521.jpg (20KB, 406x438px) Image search: [Google]
1489690709521.jpg
20KB, 406x438px
>install Premiere and After Effects
>realise I have nothing interesting to edit and have no original ideas
>uninstall and shitpost on r9k instead
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.