[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're all very pathetic. But to be honest I like that in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: 1493613771996.jpg (72KB, 540x403px) Image search: [Google]
1493613771996.jpg
72KB, 540x403px
You're all very pathetic. But to be honest I like that in men. Thank you /r9k/ for being how you are, it makes me very happy knowing there are men who fit my specific taste.
>>
>>37596731
is oneesama e worth watching?
>>
>>37596810
Very much so, especially if you are into classic anime.
>>
>>37596731
Oh
That's cool I guess.
You're welcome, or whatever.
>>
>>37596731
I'm sick of homosexuals pretending they're women. It's boring to hear the same generic attempt at emulating something you're not and will never be.
>>
>>37597861
If you think it's a homosexual that's only a loss to you.
>>
>>37596731
Hey, thanks for that.
orig
>>
>>37596844
Is there a chinese cartoon reference to explain?
>>
>>37597868
How is it an any way a loss "to", rather than "for", me?

Regardless of your genitalia I gain absolutely nothing from your meaningless topic. It's not like you were gonna fuck me if I responded differently.

Please, if you actually have an answer, tell me how it's my loss.
>>
>>37597880
The French court related drama in Rose of Versailles is very similar to the drama in Onee Sama E.
>>
>>37596731
>it makes me very happy knowing there are men who fit my specific taste.
Why do you like that? What is it you like about pathetic men?
>>
>>37596731
I-i don't believe you. Liar
>>
>>37597938
Their desperation and the lengths they're willing to go just to please the girl they're going after. It's very cute behavior and I enjoy rewarding that persistence.
>>
>>37597973
Please keep me around as a friend.

I'm not even being ironic. I'm lonely.
>>
>>37598024
Post your contact info and I'd be glad to.
>>
>>37598036
What's this are you looking for orbiters now?
>>
>>37598091
If anon is lonely why shouldn't I try reaching out? If at any time he feels as though he is being led on he is free to leave.
>>
>>37598036
Will u be my friend too.
>>
>>37598135
Of course, anon. The more the merrier.
>>
>>37598122
Nobody on here wants too be nice for the sake of being nice. Everybody has their own agenda
>>
>>37598146
c-can i also be your friend?
>>
>>37598146
I want to come along too. Do you have Discord or Skype? Email my throwaway, [email protected]
>>
>>37598155
It's one of those nights where I'm feeling generous and also want to stave off loneliness.

>>37598177
Of course.
>>
>>37596731
how fat/ short are you
>>
>>37598155
It clearly stated that it gets off on leading pathetic guys on and getting all the attention it can get without having to give anything back. It's looking for a one-sided co-dependent relationship of worshipers.

It's basically just milking men for their emotional love and offering nothing in exchange for it. But men will take the bait, because some of them truly have no human contact and are desperate for anything. Especially something that emulates a female. It hypothetically could be a chatbot, but if guys think it's somehow feminine and interested in them they'll bend over backwards for it.
>>
>>37598180
>>37598177
>>37598135
>>37598146
See? Now you have lifted the hopes of several lonely anons who will be disapointed once they realize you have no interest in establishing a close emotional connection, which is the main requirement to cure loneliness
>>
>>37598225
Who says I have no interest? Every human craves interactions with others, it's practically a need. I've made plenty of friends over the years, not orbiters.
>>
>>37598146
>the more the merrier
I don't want to jump on the orbiter bandwagon. I want a real friend
>>
>>37598199
my steam: w1d4j
>>
>>37598240
>Who says I have no interest?
You're a lesbian though, why would you talk to guys? And how would guys fit your "taste"?
>>
>>37598240
All of your male "friends" are orbiters. Whether you're a female or a gay pretending to be a female, you'll never truly understand this because you're too self-centered and inconsiderate of others.

You don't have friends. You have a pack of pathetic losers who have absolutely nothing else in their life that resembles human female attention. You have a cult of the loneliest, weakest individuals who you feed on like a vampire.
>>
>>37598271
I'm a lesbian? My eyes have been open, thank you.

>>37598273
Contrary to popular belief, men and women can be friends. I make my intentions clear.
>>
>>37598288
Are you ok with another form of contact? Like email?
>>
>>37598288
Sure. Keep making all these "friends" you talk about having had in the past and keep wondering why you feel so lonely.
>>
>>37598302
Email is difficult to continuously check up on but I don't mind it.
>>
>>37598288
can you answer my question please

how fat/ short are you
>>
>>37598317
Ok then, in that case i don't see why i shouldn't give it a go. Email is [email protected]
>>
>>37596731
>you are all very pathetic
Very true very true. And what do you see in pathetic men exactly? Please suprise me. Obviously not bait this thread huh
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.