[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all finance douchebags so fragile? You are the last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: creeped out, would rather die.jpg (98KB, 745x491px) Image search: [Google]
creeped out, would rather die.jpg
98KB, 745x491px
Why are all finance douchebags so fragile?

You are the last person I would even want to be near on earth. Not even as an acquaintance
>>
>>37595825

Because their careers are all they have. They have shitty home lives (if they even have home lives) and they have inflated egos. They get bitches (some of them) for a fuck but they're never really fulfilled. It's always more they want, and more never comes.

t. financefag
>>
their entire life is based around collecting imaginary points
they have no substance or real identity
>>
>>37595848
They sound like soulless idiots
>>
what's a finance douchebag?
>>
>>37595860

They are. And they treat these soul-sucking, time-devouring jobs like they're the center of the goddamn world.

Finance is a monster. Don't get involved in this shit, bots. Don't buy the hype. It's not worth it.
>>
>>37595877
the most zeta of all men who are cringey, corny, the antithesis of Chad
>>
File: NICKEL_ROLL_2017_D-3.jpg (172KB, 1024x426px) Image search: [Google]
NICKEL_ROLL_2017_D-3.jpg
172KB, 1024x426px
>>37595825
Who's the nice looking man in the image? I'd like to acquaint myself with his penis. And then maybe he could help me put all of my nickels into those cardboard roll things so i could exchange them for more convenient currency. I'm imagining my entire life with him I've never felt so exhilarated. Holy shit I can hardly breath
>>
>>37595925
but finance is a pretty chad field
>>
>>37596009
finance sublets aren't Chad on the inside or outside. they're beta sublets who feel they have something to prove to the world

it's so fucking cringey as shit. also they were made fun of by actual Chads as prepubescents.
>>
>>37595848
t.projecting

If you're a shit person with a shit life that doesn't mean everyone is like you.
>but muh gurlfriends
You don't need to spend time with succubi, risk getting financially raped or cucked by them.
All you need is money
>They get bitches
Already doing better than 99% of /r9k/

>>37595825
/biz/ here
Why are you so mad, OP ? Did a finance faggot fuck your imaginary gf ? Or maybe you're just a poorfag trying to cope with your shitty situation ? What's the deal ?
>>
>>37596009

Not really.

Smart Chads go to start-up techs in Silicon Valley for the big bucks. Here in finance, we're left with sub-Chads who think they're hot shit and have loose tempers, but end up sounding like pathetic fucks. All they do is introduce bureaucracy and make financial institutions run slow as shit. They're obsessed with risk these days. The era of Wolf of Wall Street is long since dead. The real risk-takers are out west or up in Boston.

Finance is a dying field. I hate this shit. We're barely one step up from the dead-inside gov't bureaucrats.
>>
>>37596069
>/biz/ here
>Why are you so mad, OP ? Did a finance faggot fuck your imaginary gf ? Or maybe you're just a poorfag trying to cope with your shitty situation ? What's the deal ?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg you are exactly it but worse LMFAOOOOOOOOO the sad thing is, the fucking idiot you are lRL is sooo fucking embarrassing. even for spectators. please end yourself LMFAOOOOO :(((((((( i hope you know every girl/guy looks at you and just shakes their head hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaa awwwww :(((( keep trucking though LMAOOOOOoooooo omgggggg
>>
>>37596069

>Shit person with shit life

More like shit sector that's having a rough go and doesn't have a great outlook. The smart people aren't coming here anymore. They're chasing the money, which has fled to start-ups. or the big techs like Google/FB/M'soft/Apple

>They get bitches
>Better than 99% of r9k

Can't argue against that, but using r9k as a metric to grade finance against, say, other fields where people get bitches and also aren't slaving away to make presentations that nobody really gives a fuck about and contributes/innovates little in today's world, with the downturn of '07-'08 still lingering on people's minds...it's a mitigation, not a feature.

This is not an industry to find a fulfilling career, unless you're in a few specific areas (fintech, for instance, is one place I'd laud).
>>
>>37596074
>we're left with sub-Chads
And you're a beta whining like a little bitch on an anonymous message board.
I guess they're the ones stuck with you.

>>37596101
>actual autistic screeching
Thx for proving that you are indeed a subhuman.
>>
>>37596132

>You're a beta

Did you expect Barack Obama on r9k or something?
>>
What is a finance douchebag? I'm lost.
>>
>>37596132
but you're a sperg and everyone knows it :3
>>
>>37596143
>misses the point like a moron
I would expect some common sense.
If you are a beta failed human being you don't get to call others out on not being full Chads and to complain about their behavior since yours is shittier by standards.
>>
>>37596163
>no u
U got me, senpai. I've been exposed, time to shut it all down.
>>
File: giccups.jpg (108KB, 495x350px) Image search: [Google]
giccups.jpg
108KB, 495x350px
OP here.

misuse of the term which is not my own. douchebag is normally associated with Chads, who are not douchebags at all, whereas finance geeks are actual beta subhumanlets.

used the term together because la di da but do not be confused and think that finance zetas are actually douchebags. they're really just idiots like pic lol. they think they are a Chad though and it's just humiliating/embarrassing/eyecoveringinducing hahahahaha
>>
File: lizard.gif (56KB, 600x542px) Image search: [Google]
lizard.gif
56KB, 600x542px
>>37596143
>>37596163

I wish Obama was my dad. I'd really like it if he would take me out fishing, or maybe we could go for a walk in the woods and find a nice sturdy branch to set up a tire swing
>>
>>37596167

>You don't get to call out people

Common sense is that falling back on credentials to justify a point is a poor argument. A murderer can call out a shitty politician even though they're morally lost. The argument is independent from the arguer.
>>
File: 1314151512313.png (683KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1314151512313.png
683KB, 900x900px
>>37596201
What he meant:
>whoaaaa I'm such a poor faggot and absolutely anally devastated because I'm a financial illiterate NEET

>Chads, who are not douchebags at all
>being this deluded
>mfw

>>37596262
>The argument is independent from the arguer.
But you don't have an argument, you spastic. Generalizing a whole field based on some anecdotal evidence and your subjective standards is beyond retarded.
That's just you throwing a sissy fit.
This discussion was never a serious one.
>>
anyway, no need to meddle with scum. discussing them ain't worth it
>>
>>37596339
Actually, most people in finance grew up really poor. I've always been popular and Chads are extremely kind.

Finance betas are insecure in every way, and it shows. They try to overcompensate and it only works on people who are either: new, didn't know them previously, or people with low standards / are shit themselves.
>>
>>37596365
>Finance betas are insecure in every way
Prove it

>I've always been popular
:^)
>>
>>37596390
You spend way too much time on reddit
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.