[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's your relationship with your father? This wasn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
How's your relationship with your father?

This wasn't an original comment, apparently.
>>
I hang out with him once every couple of weeks.

We smoke weed and shoot the shit together, it's alright.
>>
>>37595742

Horrendous.

He's a disgusting coward. Always happy to shout down my mother and my brother and I when I was a child, but now that we've turned away, he comes running back with his tail between his legs, attempting to guilt-trip us all to take him back. He has a terrible relationship with his own siblings and parents (my grandparents). He has no friends. He is a disgusting coward and undeserving of the long and wealth-generating career he's experienced, one that's given him wealth he's squandered on a bullshit.

Fuck him. I don't care what happens to him. Call me a monster for that, but I learned it from one man. I may be a bad man for loathing my cockroach of a father, but I'll accept that.
>>
I love him and I know he loves me but we know nothing about one another, certainly on good terms though.
>>
File: a6ebb59d1fd85c4770349a85b3108249.png (704KB, 799x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a6ebb59d1fd85c4770349a85b3108249.png
704KB, 799x1000px
>>37595779
Let it all out, anon.

This is an original comment.
>>
File: 1416725733786.jpg (163KB, 1280x1261px) Image search: [Google]
1416725733786.jpg
163KB, 1280x1261px
>>37595742
Very bad.

After my parents got divorced he would only hangout with me when he wanted to pickup chicks. He would have me do cute kid shit to attract young women for him.

In my teen years he would harass me about picking up and fucking multiple girls, and would tell me that being loyal to a single girl was a waste of my youth. He would often tell me to try out for my school's sports teams, only because it was a jock in his high school years, All my free time was spent doing job interviews, because he would send out my resume to multiple places. When he realized I would rather hang with my friends, he'd yell at me and call me a loser.

Now that I'm in my adult years, he only calls once a year. He often wants to know if I've started a family like my sister has. When I tell him "no" he becomes disgruntled. Even if he knows I'm enjoying and living my life peacefully, he's upset that I'm doing things differently than what he wanted from me. He loves to blame all of his life failures on my mom instead of owning up to his fuck-ups. Whenever I meet him in person he's either begging me for money or is scheming some get-rich-quick plan. It's never a meeting to talk father-to-son, it's always about money. A few years ago I was in debt from some fraudulent bullshit he committed in my name. He's also a fucking borderline pedo, as he only dates barely legal women at this point.
>>
>>37595742
Didn't have one.
My three uncles and granddad were pretty cool though.
>>
Think of the a skinny self centered redditor and that's about it. I know that sounds stupid as hell, but it's the quickest way to convey the idea.
>Ha my wife's the boss
>Let's go see the new marvel movie
>I got a new recipe for cap'n crunch breaded chicken let's try it!
>I'd hate for my kids to join the military. It's such a waste of their talent
>You like this movie? I can't stand these stupid comedies
>Ah something something concerto in b flat whatever is grest because of the melody or whatever (he studied music in college and became an elementary teacher)
All this would be forgivable if he wasn't a fucking asshole on top of it. We haven't had a one on one conversation in years and he's made no attempt to remedy that. I'm also not the favorite. I don't know if anyone else would understand, but I was the eldest who they were strictest with while I couldn't be strict to the younger siblings since they were the favorites even though my sister is a narcissistic bitch and my brother is an obese loser who hangs out with stoners and plays video games while failing high school. Now that I think about it I haven't had a one on one conversation with any of them and I did so much for them.

Please, if any of you ever make it, don't play favorites with your children. It's the easiest way to fuck up the family.
>>
File: CElqMPpUIAAsWvw.jpg (45KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CElqMPpUIAAsWvw.jpg
45KB, 600x450px
>>37596227
Is your father Jack Packard?
>>
>>37595779
>>37596193
>>37596227
I wonder how many of you are leftists
>>
>>37595742
It's alright, I don't see him that often due to divorce, but we're "buddies".
>>
>>37595742
Never knew him. Don't know his name. Don't know what he looks like. Don't know if he is alive or dead.
>>
>>37596227

Cap'n crunch breaded chicken

What the sandwich fuck
>>
He loves me for who I am even though he shouldn't. We sometimes get together to smoke weed and drink beer while shooting the shit about our jobs.
Altogether he's a 9/10 dad, he's got his flaws but he was always good to me.
>>
OK, but he continuously tries to bond despite me being a weirdo who doesn't up to anyone.
>tfw dad cried in front of me bc of this
>>
>>37595742
He is alright. Worked a lot, and sometimes got mad over things I thought were bullshit, but now that I am an adult I see what he was trying to do, and he did a good job
>>
File: 1496439115162.jpg (89KB, 565x925px) Image search: [Google]
1496439115162.jpg
89KB, 565x925px
was a pretty good time until he died
>>
>>37595742
Terrible and mostly non-existent.

My goal is to make it completely non-existent, but for that I have to cut off contact with all my family and everyone who knows him. Probably a year from now.
>>
>>37596258
Dunno who that is, but he looks gayer than that guy. I mean he's a fucking +55yo school twacher for fucks sake.
>>37596279
Fuck off with your political bullshit. If it makes you feel better I'm a conservative lwaning "centrist" and he's a california liberal.
>>37596296
>Hahaha quirky recipes xd
It tasted like ass. Oh he cooks for my mom because she's borderline afk because she works whenever she can and goes out on weekends. She just meets up with family and goes to the goodwill and thrift stores and shit even though they make well over $200k. There might be some jewish in there.
>>37596301
Im not big on weed but this sounds like the dream right here. Cherish him anon. You have something many people lack.
>>
Never met him, dont even know what he looks like
>>
File: Cringe.png (30KB, 660x490px) Image search: [Google]
Cringe.png
30KB, 660x490px
>>37596193
Forgot to mention, in my teen years we got into some bloody fights over really stupid shit because of his roid-rage problems. He once dislocated my arm, and in retaliation I've knocked out two of his lower back teeth.

Fuck that guy!
>>
>>37595742
Could be better, could be worse. He's a functional alcoholic who can keep a steady job, but doesn't give a shit about most aspects of his life (which is likely why my mom left him). Thankfully, he's not the type to get violent or angry while drunk. If anything, he could use some more aggression and assertiveness in his life.
>>
>>37595742
He's been a literal cuck for 15 years, I like him, I somehow pity him, I think I'm the only one alive who loves him.

My mother cucked him for 15 years until her lover died suddenly, and she clearly dislikes him

My brother hates him

The oldest brother is indifferent towards him and avoids him

He's a hard worker, he's also like 64, whenever I see him I feel like he's gonna die soon and I always try to be nice with him, it's a weird relationship, he treats me well enough
>>
>>37596959
>My mother cucked him for 15 years
does he know?
>>
>>37596984
Yes, he told me he knew all the time and told her to stop but she didn't, so he did nothing.
>>
>>37596959
>>37596968
>I somehow pity him
He managed to reproduce. And he wouldn't shitpost duplicates if he's such a hard worker. He's doing better than you, yet you pity him?
>>
>>37597029
Reproducing doesn't mean having a good life, being cucked for that long stuck with an unloving wife isn't something I aspire to.

if my sole intent was to reproduce I'd fuck the first fat ass or slutty girl available or maybe some third world girl and impregnate her.

I don't get all this weird obsession with reproducing this site has, it's like you're teens who have just read Dawkin's book "The selfish gene" or something
>>
Not as good as my relationship with your father, op ;)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.