[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >18 years old >still live at my parents house

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Budd_Dwyer_Photo.jpg (386KB, 760x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Budd_Dwyer_Photo.jpg
386KB, 760x1136px
>be me
>18 years old
>still live at my parents house
>lay in bed most of the day playing vidya
>wake up at 11:30 AM
>go out, see cold pancakes
>eat them
>go back to room
>throw on week old clothes
>I haven't showered in a week
>fap
>see thing about putting fingers up anus
>try it
>pussy out because long fingernails
>eat lunch (aka mid afternoon snack)
>clean the living room because my parents will kick me out if I don't do things
>eat dinner
>play vidya until 2 or 3 am
rinse, wash, repeat

Should I just kill myself, anons?
>>
File: 1496925942390.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1496925942390.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Why kill yourself when you've achieved the ultimate state of being?
>>
youre only 18 you fucking retard
>>
>>37595005
I know, but I'm literally doing nothing with my life right now. I have to fix shit.
>>
>>37595024
just get some job that pays like $25 an hour that isn't fast food or at a restaurant (like that would pay $25 an hour) and keep living the way your living until WWIII or Civil War 2 inevitably begin. When that happens, join the side that kills the commies. Problem solved.
>>
>>37594968
get ajob man. itll help. i used to be like that at 18, minus the things in the ass
>>
Okay, full disclosure, I'm actually this guys brother. I'm trying to prove to him that he's the average r9k poster.

Everything I wrote is true. Other than him being 18, he's 14. I'm 18. I just wish he would give his body more care, but he literally does nothing all day. It's so frustrating.
>>
Now try the same situation except 25+
>>
>>37595024

i was a neet until i was like 23. your shit isn't anything to worry about nerd. and the fact that you actually do worry means you have no issues
>>
>>37595157

lmao you're a fucking dumbass. there's nothing wrong with this kid. leave him the fuck alone. he wouldn't even be considered a robot
>>
>>37595157
wow you are actually autistic huh
>>
>>37595094
>Just get a job that pays $25 an hour

You must be a child, even many college grads make less. OP isn't going to just go out and be making that money.
>>
>>37594968
i live very similarly, except for the butt stuff. its nice but i do feel kinda shitty about it. iits like ive retired early
>>
>>37595189
Of course r9k would think that.

He smells, bruh. It sucks. And then he complains about feeling like crap all the time, and it's like dude, you're on the floor all day playing on the computer and you stay up all night.

>>37595244
Funnily enough, my parents actually tested him for autism.

Just so you guys know, I love the dude, but I want him to be better. I love him to death, seriously, don't get it mixed up. But, no offense, I don't want him to be a robot.
>>
I've noticed that having something responsible for, even if its small, helps alleviate the malaise that is the NEET lifestyle. Minor chores like dishes, trash, room cleaning, etc. help to break up the monotony and build a little bit of work ethic.

Dedication to a hobby like music lessons, coding, sport, or other such engaging things also help. Mindfulness and other meditative exercises, and focusing on where one wishes to go in life are also viable solutions to stagnation.

These may not work for everyone, and in fact none of them may work for your 14 year old brother. But it can't hurt to try, and maybe in doing so you'll find a more optimal solution (or set of solutions).
>>
>>37595316
We're both learning Russian, and he's into that sort of thing. He also has chores.

We're both going to camp in a week. I'm going as a counselor, I set it up with the camp so that he's not in the same cabin as me (because I want him to be on his own). Idk, he's a weirdo, and I don't want him to be a NEET.
>>
>>37595248
Look for a good job you fucking goon. They're out there, most of the time they are in your own state and pretty close by. People nowadays can't hold a job because they can't pass a drug test, so companies are constantly hiring. If you're not a druggie, then you should be able to get a decent, well-paying job.

>You must be a child, even many college grads make less.
The problem of today is that everyone thinks they need to go to college and get a white collar job, which simply isn't true. College fags can't find jobs because there aren't many good jobs available if you aren't willing to move. Even then, people get a degree in some shitty field and expect to find a job when in reality their degree means nothing and there is no job waiting for them after college. Look online for jobs in your state, you'll find some well paying jobs close by. As long as you don't do stupid shit like drugs or commit crimes, you can make $20 an hour.
>>
>>37595450
>there aren't many good jobs available
I meant jobs that require a degree, sorry, typo.
>>
>>37595374
You seem like a good brother then, and I can understand of course why you wouldn't want him to go down the paths of many others on this board. Good luck to the both of you; don't forget that he's just 14. I'm sure that in some years' time he'll be cringing at his former self. I certainly wince at the thought of my 14 year old self from time to time.
>>
You're only 18, pinhead. Get a job or something, but you still have plenty of time.
>>
>>37595520
Fucking hell, yeah. I would lay my 14 year old self out if I met him.
>>
>>37595157
14? I don't expect 14 year olds to do much anyways. It starts getting to be a problem when you're a useless NEET at 30+ years old.
>>
>>37595094
>just get some job that pays like $25 an hour
You've either never had to look for a job in your life, or you got a hell of a handout early on and you don't know what it's like to actually have to survive without life being served to you on a silver platter. Either way, you're totally and completely disconnected from the reality that most people have to deal with.
>>
>>37594968
At least go work out
>>
>>37595289
Does he attend school???
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.