[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck do i do now robots? i followed the normies'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1494511189523.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1494511189523.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
what the fuck do i do now robots? i followed the normies' route; get a degree, get a job. And now all i do everyday is sitting in front of a computer grind through 8hrs/day. At least back in school, or college, i had a sense of purpose, i had a goal to achieve something. Now i have nothing. All of this is meaningless.
>>
congratulations
life was a lie
enjoy waiting for death
>>
File: hmM6meEh3f-6.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
hmM6meEh3f-6.png
19KB, 300x250px
>>37593543
It's simple. You meet your daily quota of selling 13 membership rewards cards. I expect you to have done so before I finish this cup of coffee.
>>
>>37593543
Haha, stupid fucking idiot. You have to be truly mindless to expect happiness in life, yet alone the (((normal))) path. Your a failed normie. I'll let you stay just so I can laugh at you.

Protip; rope is cheaper than a degree
>>
Bro. Getting a job is just the next step. You save up now to start a business in something that you actually like down the road. Thats when you've hit the end level.
>>
>>37593593
helium is cheaper asshole.
>>
File: 1492070485839.jpg (522KB, 752x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492070485839.jpg
522KB, 752x750px
>>37593543
i know that feel, bro
it doesn't get better.
>>
Travel the world. Do something with your life. You've only got one.
>>
>>37593627
While helium is cheaper, rope is still cheaper than a degeee. Fuck off normie.
>>
>>37593662
>have no money cause in debt or because income<expenses
>I'll just spend more money I don't have
>that'll make me happy
I hate normies
>>
>>37593666
how about you hang yourself with baloons asswipe?
>>
>>37593543
Your goal now it to climb the ladder to success and earn more money than the other chumps
>>
File: 1496205913682.gif (434KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496205913682.gif
434KB, 500x720px
>>37593662
pursuit of sensation is meaningless though, anon
>>
>>37593704
Yeah, that'll work I'm sure! That is definitely cheaper than all three! Normie getting toasty. How about you fuck off to Reddit faggot.
>>
>>37593685
Kek. Would you rather I tell you to kill yourself like everyone else?
>>
Do you robots lie to yourselves everyday that things will get better? or lie to yourselves about achieving some far-fetch goal? just to keep it going
>>
join the military OP. if you can't find purpose in life let other do it for you. It will still be a grind though.
>>
>>37593734
No I want you to stop feeding the debt crisis. Fuck off normie.
>>
>>37593543
This is why everyone says do something you love.

Yea that will probably end up with failure cause most shit people like is in extremely short supply, but when the alternative is a 30-40 year sentence of misery you might as well try.

If you are in heavy debt and dont have parents or welfare to fall back on, its much harder. At that point, taking a gun to the mouth is acceptable.
>>
File: gghh.jpg (28KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
gghh.jpg
28KB, 500x211px
>>37593543
look for another job, an original job of course
>>
Start going out more. Find a bar where you can be a regular and talk to women. Get your dick wet.

Save some money to take a long vacation, 6 months minimum. Go outside your comfort zone, stay at hostels for socializing, and experiment with your life. Try things out and grow as a person. Boredom only afflicts boring people.
>>
>>37593913
Hostels, fucking hell that would be terrifying
>>
File: www.usnews.com.jpg (83KB, 970x647px) Image search: [Google]
www.usnews.com.jpg
83KB, 970x647px
>>37593543
I recommend buying VR setupo
>>
>>37593626

Basically this, actually good advice on r9k.

For as much as the normies like to bleat about "heh workin' my way up from the bottom to the top!", it's not something to bank on given the mercenary-style employment landscape that values mobility rather than loyalty. Employees have little power; employers have destroyed unions and captured the government through lobbying.

The only way to free yourself from the drudgery of corporate policies and office politics, HR bullshit and shouting, screaming managers with shitty home lives who spend 13 hours at work to avoid going home to their bratty kids and cheating wife and thus take it out on their subordinates to feel powerful, is to start a business or find some means of earning income as a self-proprietor.

It's the only agency we can really gain in this world.
>>
>>37593543
You just have to find nice things you like now or make the things you find nice or just find some niceness in a process of creating something.

After purpose everything is play.
>>
quit your job and smoke some dank bud

even better, get fired!
>>
>>37593563
only non-meme answer
>>
>>37593543
You failed. For a comfy life you need to follow the Chad way, having at least a master degree in a top university and you have to find an easy job for 30 hours/week max
>>
Save and invest all your money so you don't have to work so much in the future
>>
>>37593563
best thing I've read in ages
>>
>>37593543
>save your every last penny to 100k
>$600 ticket to Thailand
>marry
>become a pimp
>live every last day of your life in cheap paradise
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.