[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are normies so obsessed over snapchat streaks? What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Why are normies so obsessed over snapchat streaks? What part of this is fun?
>>
>>37592845
a normie phoneposter that actually charges his battery
>>
What's the point of Snapchat? I used it like 3 times for nudes with my ex and then I uninstalled it.
Am I getting too old for this stuff? I'm 26.
>>
>>37592845
I've never had a streak before so I don't know
>>
>>37592923

Im 18 and I don't understand the point either.

Only things I've seen normies do with it is take "funny" pictures of their friends with filters on.
>>
>>37592845
I guess it's a way for them to feel like their friendship/relationship with someone is closer than it actually is, no fucking clue. People who care about that sort of shit are boring anyways so fuck it
>>
>>37592923
>>37592979
My normie friends are obsessed with snapchat because it's a contest to have as many people look at your story. Everyone needs to know you are having fun when you post on your story
>>
File: IMG_1427.jpg (50KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1427.jpg
50KB, 575x556px
>>37593073
>Everyone needs to know you are having fun when you post on your story.
I usually average 30 on mine.
>looks at normie friends stories
>they get 400+ every time
>>
>>37592979
>Im 18
why would you want to identify as a robot at such a young age?
>>
>>37593136
>implying he wanted this
>implying any of us wanted this fate
>>
a what? No seriously, explain for a retard please.
>>
>>37592845
what the fuck is a streak?
i don't use snapshit
>>
If you and someone send a pic to eachother every day it goes on a streak and if one of you dont do it you lose the streak
My sister started panicing bc they are going on a roadtrip to france and wont have wifi so she was going to lose her like 300 streak with her friends. Mind you she is 14
>>
It doesnt seem like a bad idea for the bantz with a group of maybe 10 people max. People who use that shit unironically and care about streaks are ultranormie tier.
>>
>>37592923
I use it to send quick photos to my friends.
I could just send them in a text message, but then I'd have to open my camera app, take the photo, open my messenger app, select the photo, and hit send.
with snapchat I just open the app, take photo, send.
>>
I fucking hate normies. Originale
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.