[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are men so fucking retarded? >Comey, under oath: you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: men are so fucking retarded.png (21KB, 420x466px) Image search: [Google]
men are so fucking retarded.png
21KB, 420x466px
Why are men so fucking retarded?

>Comey, under oath: you can't pick a choose what parts of a witnesses testimony you use and call them a liar on the other parts
>Trump's lawyer (a male): Trump is totally vindicated by Comey, but Comey is also totally lying, Trump never asked for his loyalty, and Comey lied about the memos, he released his memo before Trump's tweet about tapes (seriously males, how stupid do you think we are? we have this shit recorded, Trump's tweet about the tapes came before the story about the memos)
>Sean Hannity (a male) right now: Comey said Trump is completely innocent and that a NYT story was mostly false which proves this is a massive witch hunt, also Comey has a huge double standard and BUTTERY MALES. This is sick. Comey is a criminal. The radical alt left destroy Trump media has truly lost it. The stock market is surging right now because Trump is innocent!

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with your gender? You are the gender of Micheal Flynn and co. I would be mildly nauseous if I was a male and had to live with the fact that I have the same set of chromosomes as people like Mike Flynn.
>>
I didn't even watch this. Why are you watching political drama
>>
>women thinking in the here and now and not the whole picture

Comey is a snake, has always been a snake, and will always be a snake. He tried to play both sides of politics, and ended up biting his own ass in the process. He should be thankful that Trump won and he just got fired, instead of Clinton winning and him ending up having a fatal accident while lifting weights for the first time in his life hours before he was scheduled to testify against her.
>>
>>37592846
On 8/24/16 Trump called out Comey's critics as unpatriotic for calling Comey a liar.
>>
>>37592747
>People in politics are sincere and everything they say and do is genuine.
Yes, men sure are stupid and naive.

Women voted for Hillary for platitudes. Men voted for Trump because of economic promises, and because they wanted to up-end the political course of their country. They, generally don't like the idea of a political party sanctioning population displacement in order to garner a voting base at the expense of native citizens.

I voted for Bernie and even I can understand why things happened like they did.

Shit bait/10
>>
https://youtu.be/k-9mWsycmO4?t=37m15s
BTW here's Trump criticizing people for calling Comey a liar.
>>
>>37593103
Woops, I had the timestamp a bit too late. It's 36:20 where it starts.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.