[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >total ancom fag >memes about anarchy and communism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>be me
>total ancom fag
>memes about anarchy and communism constantly
>dad is die hard patriot
>left couple years ago and is only coming back into my life recently
>"Anyone who studies Quran is a terrorist"
>fakelaugh.zip
>"What's funny, anon?"
>Want to leave
>"Nothing dad"
>Dad leaves to go smoke k2
>whygod.png
>Go up to my room for a quick nut
>Dad bust in my door high as shit
>"Son you're gonna become a Marine"
>Still have dick in my hand
>what.rar
>"Dad what do you mean"
>Dad reaches for my free hand
>fuck this
>"Anon, I'm taking you down to the recruitment office"
>"Dad I don't want to be a marine"
>"Too fuckin bad"
>Realize that I have no choice cause he'll beat me.
>Agree to be a marine.
mfw I my will to live dwindles and my love for communism grows exponentially
>>
>>37592702
Comrade, revolt!
>No really though, aren't you an adult. Also anarchism is kind of a meme.
>>
>>37592702
If you're like every commie I've seen and knew then you won't have to worry about being in the USMC.
>>
File: dd.jpg (102KB, 719x960px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
102KB, 719x960px
>>37592702
Slavfag here.
Westerners can't be communists.
Have you worked a single day in your life?
Do you understand the actual purpose of the ideology?

If you think it's "free stuff xd" you should be lynched.
Your kind doesn't understand what living under authority is like.
Anarchism is the exact opposite of communism, and don't bring me modern leftism as an example.
Pic is mildly related.
>>
i hope you die you commie fag
>>
>>37592702
>anarchy
>communism
pick one you fucking retard
>>
He's worried his only son will turn into a fucking pussy. You don't have to join the marines, but there is a choice you have to make. You can choose to continue down the communist path, wear makeup, prep your bull, get AIDS and die, or you can choose a healthy life of self respect. It's up to you.
>>
>>37592796
I agree with the russian communist except for the stance on homosexuality.
>>
>>37592796
I can guarantee that most, if not all western commies wouldn't last 5 days in the USSR. Plus anarchism and communism are polar opposites so to think combining the two makes any sense only proves OP's retardation more and more.
T. Another Slavfag
>>
>>37592866
>>37592796
Not a slavfag, but still. I hate the shitstorm that modern communism has become.
>>
>>37592796
>>37592831
Anarchism as written all those years ago is basically just communism except it's supposed to happen with zero enforcement or planning. The only purpose of pinko anarchism is to collapse a normal society into statist communism. Nothing else can result from anarchism. All anarchists are rubes for not realizing this.
>>
Wow, you're so retarded that even your spice smoking dad knows that only the muhreens will take you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.