[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Break up with ex of 6 months. >Caught her cheating >Told

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170502-WA0005.jpg (11KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170502-WA0005.jpg
11KB, 600x434px
>Break up with ex of 6 months.
>Caught her cheating
>Told her to move out
>She took my 3 year old Pomerenian with her.
>My pomerenian and I were together long before I met my ex.
>Drive to her brother's place where she's currently staying.
>Demand my dog back.
>She said no.
>Argue. Brother gets involved.
>I get beat up. Police involved.
>Spent the night in jail.
>Released next day. Decided to go home and try again later.
>Get a message from her.
>She put it down that night.

I'm crying in a puddle of my own tears and mucus. I need help... I don't want to go on anymore. I just need... I dont know...
>>
time to put her down
>>
just kill her and her family they can`t do that to your doggo , cmon anon dont be a bitch
>>
>>37592619
>ex
Get the fuck out with your shirt sob story normie scum
>>
sue her and her brother you fucking spineless faggot.
>>
>>37592619

What a fucking cunt.

Was the dog old or sick in any way that could constitute the dog being put down? I feel like that's illegal in some way but I know fuck all about the law.
>>
>ask her to move out
>been together only for six months

Where are you from? How old are you?
I had a gf for 4 years and we both live with our parents.
>>
>>37592717
Zest is only 3 years old. No she doesn't have any illnesses.

>>37592752
22. In medical school. She's in a human sexuality course or something.
>>
Sue that fucking roastie whore. If that doesn't work, kill her entire family then an hero
>>
>>37592619
How the fuck is that legal?

Surely you can sue her into the ground for murdering your dog. Any lawanons here?
>>
damn man, i'm seriously really sorr. i hope things get better
>>
>>37592619
thats what you get for being a normie faggot
>>
>>37592797

Why the fuck would you move in with someone at such a young age?
Anglo and northern european culture seem a bit weird to me in that regard.
>>
>>37592619
>live with a girl
>you have been in a relationship for six months

Normie reees aside, that's stupid
>>
>>37592619
gtfo normal fag.In case you want to get revenge just grab a knife and slash that bitch up till she meets the reaper.
>>
>>37592619
Don't make up lies on /r9k/
>>
>>37592619
thats bullshit reee roasties amirite haha memes roleplaying
>>
>>37592619
>fuck a girl for 6 months
>she gets her brother to beat you up and kills your dog

Nice job normie. lmao
You deserved it.
Should have not gone after your dog faggot. It's just a dog.
>>
>>37592619
This is fucked up. Can you not file a complaint with the police?
>>
>>37592619
Anon, surely you can talk this out with her family in a civilized way, gauge the brother's eyes out if he doesn't comply and kill your ex. Avenge your dog.
>>
>>37592619

Can't you report her to the police or something?
Or sue her at least?
>>
sounds like typical woman behavior to me. shoulda seen it coming.
>>
>>37592797
>She's in a human sexuality course or something.

literally studying to be a roastie

it's absolutely fucking horrifying that there are psychopaths out there who will kill a dog just to spite their ex.
>>
>>37592817

Unless you have the dog's purebred papers, you can't really prove it was yours. And besides that, no, you can't sue, you can't file charges, you can't do a goddamn thing since a dog is classified as property. The only thing you CAN'T do to a dog is torture or starve it which is considered animal cruelty, and carries minimal punishment if any. And she had it put to sleep, which is in no way cruelty. Well, except for OP of course.

tl;dr - can't do shit, sorry anon.
>>
Join the IRA and drive an explosive fertilizer truck to her place
>>
Sue her. That dog was your property. Mr. Shekelstein will love it.
>>
>>37592619
Seems like an open and shut lawsuit. Any judge would throw the book at her just for the animal cruelty, and they'd probably find her guilty of theft and emotional damages as well because she needlessly killed a dog.

If you don't lawyer up and sue you're a worthless cuck.
>>
>>37592997
Killing a dog that's not your doesn't constitute as destruction of property?
>>
>>37592997
fuck

OP should slit that cunt's throat then.
>>
I feel like I've read this copypasta before.
>>
Gj baiting out all the misogynistic, doggo loving normos op.
>>
Give us and /b/ her personal info nigga
>>
>>37592888
I got a place to sray outside campus because it's closer to the hospital. She used to come by a lot and then we decided it was better to move in together since she can also go to town from here.
>>
OP, if you have the social medias whatsoever, you should post your story. Try and be not neckbeard about it, try and make it seem like a chain letter ("***READ AND SHARE FOR JUSTICE***" or something like that) and explain the situation. Then ask people to sign an online petition (there are many sites for this) to get justice for your doggo. Once enough people are involved, she'll either be in serious legal trouble or her name and reputation will be tarnished. That way, you don't have to physically hurt anyone or do something that will get you in trouble, and justice shall be served. Please do this. Involve as little women hating as possible.
>>
>>37593023
This, you just have to be prepared to leave town immediately and stay out permanently, because she's gonna call in everyone she knows and they're all gonna harass him for it.
>>
>>37593030

No way to prove it was his, especially now that the deed is done. And yes, even with pictures and its papers there's no 100% way to prove the dog she killed was his unless you do a DNA test or something. Going through that process would be far more expensive and time consuming than the actual(monetary) value of the dog itself.

A better thing to do would be to wait until the girl has something she values just as much and destroy it. Puncture the tires on her car/her brother's car, break their windows(wear latex gloves when you chuck those rocks/learn to make ninja glass from spark plugs,) destroy something they love.

Or let it go, and never trust a roastie with your possessions and heart again. Take it as a learning experience.
>>
>>37592619
invthe wise words of klebold: if your gonna die, take some faggits with you
>>
>>37593226
>you need a DNA test to prove ownership of a pet
How about a receipt? How about witnesses to verify your claims?

This is why OP should get a lawyer. You have morons like this trying to give legal advice. If a hooked nose kike lawyer thinks there's money to be made, he'll bend the law to make it work for you.
>>
>>37593226
Text messages are literally accepted in the court of law as evidence.
>>
>>37592619
You kind of deserve it for dealing with a woman normie. I mean, I hate having dogs involved but seriously, make better choices.
>>
>>37592689
>shirt instead of shit
That's autocorrect
Phonefags need to leave
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.