[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everytime I meet a guy for the first time >tell him he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 11

File: photo (1).jpg (80KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).jpg
80KB, 900x900px
>everytime I meet a guy for the first time
>tell him he looks a little bit like a young eminem
>except for one feature
>your nose is different
>your eyes are darker
>if you got a shorter haircut, if your nose was a little longer, if you were a little tiny bit taller
>except for that, you look a lot like a young eminem
>next time I see the guy
>"ayy it's eminem!"
>"I can't get over how much you look like him."
>>
>>37592603
why? are you retarded? or something ?
>>
>>37592745
Maybe. Hey, ya knowt? You kinda look like a young Eminem. You're not as tall as him, but... Hey Tony, c''mere Have a look at this guy. Look at him. Doesn't he kinda look like a young Eminem? I'm serious!
>>
File: IMG_0299.jpg (238KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0299.jpg
238KB, 1280x960px
>>37592603
Of I dyed my hair would I look like a young Eminem?
>>
>>37593021
Yes. Everyone could look like a young eminem if they'd just change ONE thing about themselves. If you dyed your hair you'd look just like a young Eminem, I swear!
>>
>>37592745
Definitely on the spectrum. I miss sage.
>>
File: einstein.jpg (11KB, 162x227px) Image search: [Google]
einstein.jpg
11KB, 162x227px
Doesn't Einstein kinda look like a young Eminem? Around the eyes and the chin? If he cut his hair short back then he'd look just like a young Eminem.
>>
File: indian-men-small.jpg (7KB, 192x214px) Image search: [Google]
indian-men-small.jpg
7KB, 192x214px
"You look like Eminem. Around the eyes. If you shaved your mustache you'd look just like him."
>>
"You know, you kinda remind me of Eminem? You have similar features. It's weird. You look a lot like him."
>>
File: photo-1441622915984-05d13dfb3d8c.jpg (104KB, 1140x760px) Image search: [Google]
photo-1441622915984-05d13dfb3d8c.jpg
104KB, 1140x760px
"You look just like Eminem. Has anyone ever told you that?"
>>
desu I haven't thought it before, but it's kind of true
>>
Everyone kind of looks like Eminem if they'd change one thing, or else they have one standout feature in common.
>>
File: Frank_luntz_2009.jpg (17KB, 220x308px) Image search: [Google]
Frank_luntz_2009.jpg
17KB, 220x308px
"You know it's strange, but you kinda remind me of Eminem? Yeah, he's my favorite rap artist. I don't know why, but you kinda remind me of him. I think it's the eyes. You have the same piercing blue eyes."
>>
"Has anyone ever told you you look like a young Eminem? I'm not kidding! Something about your chin, or your eyes... makes you look like Eminem to me, haha."
>>
File: O3lPjrEW.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
O3lPjrEW.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
"You look like Eminem. Maybe it's the sunglasses, but you remind me of Eminem."
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 156x219px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 156x219px
"Ya know who you kinda remind me of in a weird way? Eminem. You have similar eyes... and you have the high cheekbones like him. You know, Eminem doesn't wear a beard, but if you shaved the beard you'd look like, IDENTICAL to him, I'm not kidding."
>>
It's a fun game. Telling everyone they look like Eminem. And then nicknaming them "Eminem" or "Young Eminem."
>>
File: Christopher-Poole-Moot.jpg (50KB, 700x480px) Image search: [Google]
Christopher-Poole-Moot.jpg
50KB, 700x480px
take off the glasses and get a haircut and you will loook just like eminem but younger
>>
>>37595308
Yeah, you do look him kinda, now that I think of it- like 'early' Eminem in his 'slim shady' phase, only a little younger. More "boyish"... Like a more hopeful version of the current Eminem.
>>
I picture Eminem getting angry and frustrated about everything.

Like he tries to open a jar of olives and just busts out this sick rap about killing homosexuals with chainsaws faster and faster till he starts to cry
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.