[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a job I applied to finally calls me >starts asking about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1495911452992.gif (9KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1495911452992.gif
9KB, 633x758px
>a job I applied to finally calls me
>starts asking about my background
>"Well anon, on paper you're a perfect hire, but your voice sounds depressed and negative and that sends up a lot of red flags for me."

And they wonder why I'm depressed and negative.
>>
hahaha get cucked loser
>>
how is that not discrimination
>>
>>37591928
Robots are not a protected class under the EEOE
>>
>>37591913
Rude

>>37591891
Always remember you gotta fake it OP
It's all 100% bullshit
>>
you couldnt fake enthusiasm for just a small call, you fucked yourself over idiot
>>
>>37591891

Where the fuck do you live?
Can't you just sue them for discrimination on basis of mental health?
>>
>>37591963
I tried, I always try, but the robot comes through no matter what I do. Fake enthusiasm is like an expensive dress on a fat girl.

This is the 11th time an employer has told me that I didn't get the job because they don't like my personality.
>>
>>37591891
i had the same thing

applying for apprenticeship
>man calls me up
>quite deep voice
>asks me why i want to be part of this company and program
>give decent amswers
>not even sounding dead inside im speaking with with normal jest in my voice
>"you don't really sound enthusiastic to be honest"
>tell him thats just how my voice sounds
>asks me to regurgitate research about the company
>comply
>he keeps asking for more
>there literally isnt any more information about their company on the website
>explain this to him
>"I don't think youre telling me the whole truth here"
>want to break the phone there and then
>"ill call you back and let you research then we can try this again"
>week later
>calls back
>tell him the same information i gave last time but with more energy in my voice
>"ok great! ill send you an email and we can move to the enxt stage"

fuck normies
just fuck that guy all together
>>
>>37592109
kek im impressed you even managed to keep going

I cant even fake being interested. It seems totally illogical for me to be enthusiastic about waking up early and going somewhere to do something id rather not do 9-5 every weekday.

neet life has corrupted me too far
>>
File: the fool.jpg (31KB, 300x519px) Image search: [Google]
the fool.jpg
31KB, 300x519px
>>37592109
>>37592162

It's all a game robots. Cultivate your masks to sincerity and enjoy the fun of social manipulation.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.