[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>about to go to the movies alone Anyone else do this? Will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1491303922791.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1491303922791.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>about to go to the movies alone

Anyone else do this? Will Chad harass me to impress his gf?
>>
its probably the best activity to do alone, honestly. You are in a dark theater, no one is really going to notice you. Its easy to be self conscious, but do it anyway, anon. Go and enjoy yourself.
>>
Why would I torture myself by going to a place full of people which will make me feel more lonely than when I'm all by myself, buy snacks at 50000% their price, enter a confined space with potential shooters, get a seat right behind the 6'3 guy, watch normie couples kissing, hear people laughing and talking to each other when I can just stay at home streaming or torrenting my favorite anime, get comfy in my bed wearing nothing but my piss stained underwear and eat some Lays together with my Dr Pepper?
>>
File: nervous-pepe.jpg (8KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
nervous-pepe.jpg
8KB, 218x218px
>completely empty theater
>two normie girls giggle and sit directly behind me

PANICKING
>>
>>37591409
What, did you forget about the no singles policy?
>>
>>37591735
im sorry anon, I've done this before
i just thought it would be funny to have a near-empty theatre but with all the people sitting in a clump
>>
>>37591409
/tv/ here i do it all the time alone almost see al the new movies im like a movie weaboo
a few things to take in mind
>beware of no-singles policy(if you're a single mle you could get kicked out of cinema)
>take your falcon to vet before visit some falcon checkers are very strict
>ask for the crablegs instead of popcorn so everyone thinks you're patrician
>DON'T AND I REPEAT DON'T watch flicks,or movies JUST watch FILMS OR KINO
also beware of penis inspection and tip always tip
>>
>>37591814
almost forgot
>Cinema showers
evade them at all costs except if you really need a kino shower
>>
>>37591409
I've seen a couple of movies in theatres by myself; nobody has bothered me, but I guess I look a little intimidating for a fat guy for anybody to try anything.

But if somebody did try to be an asshole to me I'll just blow it off and ignore them until they try to antagonize me to the point in annoying me, which I'll proceed to threaten them with an ass beating.

Luckily this has never happened.
>>
>>37591503
>buy snacks at 50000% their price

Why do people even buy food and drinks at movie theaters? I just have a sweatshirt and pack on all the snacks I want. They just assume I'm a tall fat kid.
>>
>>37592048
Some people want the full sheep experience.
>>
File: 1495958847830.jpg (37KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1495958847830.jpg
37KB, 540x540px
>>37591409
>paying for a movie
LMAOing @ ur life rn
>>
>>37592048
i sneak lunch and drinks in the theater like a nigger when i go alone.
well that means always cuz i don't have anyone to go with me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.