[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happens after we die? do we get reborn into a new physical

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1496893285846.jpg (73KB, 645x767px) Image search: [Google]
1496893285846.jpg
73KB, 645x767px
what happens after we die? do we get reborn into a new physical body and live again? if the answer is no, can you prove that?
>>
no one can prove shit and you damn well know it
>>
>>37591136
>do we get reborn into a new physical body and live again? if the answer is no, can you prove that?
The burden of proof lies on you, OP, not us.
>>
File: 1487492076996.jpg (53KB, 773x645px) Image search: [Google]
1487492076996.jpg
53KB, 773x645px
I'd like to think that you live on in some way through your children. Not exactly reincarnation, but more like you being a piece of their consciousness.
>>
The world goes on as if you never existed
>>
>>37591136
old fag here at 34 saw way to many people die wont get into it, pretty sure there is something that happens its not the end of what we are doing but it can never hurt being good
>>
You die and never live again, ever.
>>
>>37591346
what if consciousness never dies, what if you had a previous life but you don't remember

you might have been someone else, looking into the mirror and thinking holy shit i am actually alive

then you died, and now you feel exactly the same thing, but you don't remember since you don't share the same brains which contains the memories, but consciousness, the feeling of being alive, it never dies, it's always here.
>>
>>37591401
your mind is being poisoned by spooks
>>
File: 9512428.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
9512428.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>37591444
I just want to live forever
>>
>>37591136
Religious texts are all allegedly proof for a type of afterlife that may or may not be as you described but secular proof for this does not exist. A secular and scientific person couldn't currently tell you what happens to our abstract consciousness after we die.

The only answers will be through spirituality, religion and similar belief systems or no answer at all.
>>
>>37591559
this to be honest desu
i would much rather stay here forever than face the ultimate unknown
>>
>>37591609
>>37591559
me3
I like to think that some of our dreams are like fragments of alternate lives we've experienced.. but I know that's complete shit.
>>
File: 1442792241078.jpg (54KB, 717x436px) Image search: [Google]
1442792241078.jpg
54KB, 717x436px
>>37591136
For we know that when this earthly tent we live in
is taken down (that is, when we die and leave this earthly body),
we will have a house in heaven,
an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands.
We grow weary in our present bodies
and we long to put on our heavenly bodies like new clothing.
For we will put on heavenly bodies; we will not be spirits without bodies.
While we live in these earthly bodies, we groan and sigh,
but it is not that we want to die and get rid of these bodies that clothe us;
rather, we want to put on our new bodies so that these dying bodies
will be swallowed up by
life.
God himself
has prepared us for this,
and as a guarantee
he has given us
his
Holy
Spirit.
>>
I already posted here I think some of us will come back others wont idk why, dreams could be a alternate reality you can look it up I wondered that for years. Death always happens its the 1 sure thing we have and it scares people idk what will happen but its not the end
>>
>>37591709
I wouldn't say god I've seem tons of religions and was allowed to see many of them and how they act there is something out there and my opinion try to be good it cant hurt I have tons of stuff to say but to much to type
>>
>>37591136
We can't prove it but it seems like the most likely possibility.
>>
>>37592039
are you okay friend?

(surprisingly, this was not original. i love you r9k)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.