[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gay and have a corruption fetish Nothing turns me on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1495725566445.jpg (229KB, 1093x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1495725566445.jpg
229KB, 1093x1350px
>tfw gay and have a corruption fetish
Nothing turns me on more than making straight people turn gay.
>>
>>37590928
I have this fetish for women watching men fuck. Especially if one of the men is her husband or boyfriend. And here's the thing, the dudes fucking are completely secondary. I need to see or hear the woman reacting to them. Cum buckets every time
>>
File: 1479762015770.jpg (17KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479762015770.jpg
17KB, 600x600px
>>37590928
Kill yourself you disgusting faggot.
>>37591043
Not you though, you're just a casual cuckold and probably still somewhat redeemable.
>>
>>37590928

How do you even turn someone gay? I have a corruption fetish myself, just curious how it would look with turning gay.

Have you done it before? IRL? Online?
>>
My fantasy is being pressured into doing gay shit and getting dominated.

I secretly lust for cock, but am too afraid and anxious to ever act on it on my own.
>>
>>37590928
That's pretty hot, I'm into it both ways. Someone getting their orientation messed with is the best, especially the aftermath of them coming to term with the fact that they aren't really gay/straight.
>>
>>37591132
>I secretly lust for cock

tfw

i just don't find anything arousing or attractive about the men attached to them
>>
>>37590928
You ever get the chance to act this fetish out?
>>
That's a top tier fetish, mine is being on the opposite end of it, preferrably involving something like blackmail, bondage, or hypnosis and having a girl watch it happen. Do you have a specific fantasy?
>>
>>37590928
Ive got this fetish too. But its more like turning femboys into obedient housewife slaves
>>
>>37590928
i want stacy to force me to suck chads huge cock
>>
File: Suck_it_for_me_11.jpg (321KB, 1501x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Suck_it_for_me_11.jpg
321KB, 1501x1125px
>>37591476
me too desu, it's way hotter than it should be
no homo
>>
>>37591436
Yiff in hell, originally
>>
>tfw straight and have a gore fetish
doin better than me gaynon
>>
>>37590928

>tfw straight and have a corruption fetish

I'm not even gay but I have a fantasy of meeting a twink and accidentally falling in love with them and then giving in to my desires and making passionate guilty love to them That being said I'm not at all sexually attracted to men's bodies, I just find the situation hot, and some twinks are cute but not in a sexual way.

It's an abstract kind of feel.
>>
>>37591660
Surprised to hear that in c u r r e n t y e a r
>>
>>37591094
how can you be a cuckold if youre none of the attendees varg

also fucking another person in front of your submissive spouse is a top domination-related kink d e s u
>>
>>37591324
i used to be like this until i realized how pure boys loving boys can be

maybe read a bl novel or look at femboys
>>
>>37590928

>tfw you know your gay friend loves you but you're straight
>tfw he bakes things for you
>tfw he called you to check on you when you stop showing up to classes

I feel bad for him. He's cute too, idk why he has his eyes set on me when he could date other guys who actually are gay. If he was a girl I'd date him, I care about him too but I'm not gay. What a strange feel.

>inb4 I get called a normie for this
>>
>>37591916
eh

nah

the idea of being romantic and loving with a dude is almost worse than the physical/sexual cringe they give me

and as far as i'm concerned, femboys is just me being attracted to the feminine, in which case i'll stick to girls since they do that much better

all that 'boys are pure, girls can never really love' shit is just blinkered faggotry 2bh
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.