[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everytime I go to the gym j get too scared to use the free weights,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1489047100580.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1489047100580.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
Everytime I go to the gym j get too scared to use the free weights, stay on the stationary bike and then leave. Mostly because my body is already so fucked up and I'm so embarrassed of myself. There's so many good looking dudes doing really heavy reps. I'd be overhead squatting like 20lbs
>>
I haven't even gone yet. Well I did to sign up, but I haven't worked out yet. I plan to go tomorrow but I'm nervous because I've never done it. I'm worried that I'll mess up because I've never used the equipment before. I know that I just gotta get the first time over with and then it won't be so bad but I don't know how I'm going to do it.
>>
>>37590978
Well, do you have a routine? If you do, then you should already have done research on proper form.
>>
>>37590712
Just do it lad, they don't go to the gym to watch you work out lol
>>
No one will pay much attention to you. I used to go work out in the middle of the night to avoid people, but it was no different if I went during the day.
>>
>>37590712
I don't go to the gym because I don't want to be recorded by a mean failed Stacey while I'm not using some weight machine in the right way or some other bullshit.

I just work out from home and swing kettlebells around like a russian retard and then go biking & jogging. During the winter I just shovel snow. I shovel one pile of now to a new spot and then shovel that new pile back on the old one.
>>
>>37590712
http://bodyweighttrainingarena.com/progressive-calisthenics/ if you can't be bothered with form

It's pretty boring and easy until you hit your working weight. Then it becomes a nightmare where you're trying to convince yourself you're doing it right in the face of contradictory articles on the internet and Rip telling you to low-bar squat and GOMAD yourself to hamplanet status. All the while glancing over at the squat rack which is always taken thanks to fucking SS in the first place.
>>
That's why I only go to the gym at 1 or 2 in the morning when nobody is there.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.