[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i stop having BPD? This shit is literally ruining my life.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0012.jpg (53KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0012.jpg
53KB, 1136x640px
How do i stop having BPD? This shit is literally ruining my life. I'm a guy btw
>>
Please reply to my thread. ANy other robots with BPD out there? Have you recovered or gone to therapy? What was it like

I need your input brobots
>>
>>37589297
I have bpd too but I can't see a therapist. I have no clue what to fucking do anon, I've ruined so many friendships and I have constant mental breakdowns because of the isolation I've forced myself into.
>>
>>37589157
i think this means were supposed to just kill ourselves anon
>>
>>37589371
It hurts so much. I don't wanna go to a therapist, too much of a coward so I'm gonna try and look online for resources and advice. I need this to stop I hate hurting people and I hate pushing them away and being so impulsive and constantly having mood swings.
>>
>>37589443
But I wanna have hope because what if there's a way to be happy one day? I've been happy before I wanna have a happy normal life
>>
>>37589453
stop having moodswings you faggot, controlling your mind isn't hard.
>>
>>37589535
You don't know what BPD is do you, If I could stop being sad I obviously would have by now. Ive tried to control my mind it just doesn't wor
>>
>>37589569
lay in your bed without any distractions when you're sad, don't talk/message anyone, just let your thoughts float and observe them.
>>
>>37589674
I try to do that but the pain is unbearable for me alone and I always wanna talk to someone so I can feel better or vent or be less lonely
>>
doesnt matter how much your mood changes, if you cant control yourself youre a bitch
>>
File: 1481928034210s.jpg (11KB, 250x234px) Image search: [Google]
1481928034210s.jpg
11KB, 250x234px
>>37589791
i wanted to do that too but i realized it's meaningless, it won't change anything and it would just be annoying to the other person. when you're sperging out just remind yourself to be calm, watch your thoughts from a 3rd person view.
>>
BPD=bipolar disorder?
Have you guys tried lithium?
>>
bipolar cyborg here, look into mindfullness op and cbt
>>
>>37589157
DBT will fix you
Might take a year or two tho
>>
>>37590943
>>37590963
Borderline Personality Disorder
You baka
>>
BPD is hell and your only outs are death and DBT
>>
>>37591003
yes I have it diagnosed, you know what fuck I'm not helping people anymore, seriously fuck all you, never going to try to help anyone online again, why waste my fucking time
>>
>>37589297
I had BPD as a teen but got over it, grill btw
>>
>>37591026
Why are you so butt blasted Anon?
I don't understand
>>
OH borderline, seriously your a piece of shit I hope you do die, fucking hate people like that, they ruin lifes
>>
>>37591003
CBT is great for borderline too though.
>>
>>37589791
I have BPD anon and i wanna say to you tha t if you think deep and hard into your soul (emotionally) you will see you probably don't feel anything at all, or why else are you sad whats happening for you in your life at the moment
>>
>>37591044
Because he has BPD, obviously.
>>
>>37591054
There is no reason to have CBT over DBT
>>
>>37591071
DBT is just a type of CBT though.
>>
>>37591069
ignorant as fuck, yeh everything is my illness right, I should know better but why bait mentally ill people, you are pathetic mate
>>
>>37591090
So you're saying you aren't lashing out because of your mental illness, just because of your shitty personality?
>>
File: 134.jpg (10KB, 278x300px) Image search: [Google]
134.jpg
10KB, 278x300px
>>37591108
If your borderline stop faking a suicide for attention and do it this time
>>
not for attention I mean manipulative, you all are scum
>>
>>37591156
I'm not the borderline here, you should probably take your own advice.
>>
>>37589157
OP how did you get diagnosed with this I'm pretty sure I have it and would like to get properly diagnosed before I seek help
>>
>>37591257
again ignorant as fuck, you seen what borderline damage they do to other people, I'm done with replying you fucking moron that thinks you know everything
>>
>>37591280
The amount of anger you seem have for absolutely nothing seems to indicate mental dysfunction.
>>
File: 1492651371535.png (119KB, 492x367px) Image search: [Google]
1492651371535.png
119KB, 492x367px
>>37589157
You might not be able to fully control your mental/chemical imbalances fully, but here are two things that may assist you:

1. Meditation

Known to produce marked effects in composure and mental/emotional stability. If done regularly, compounds said stability.

2. Re-positioning of desires through environmental changes.

By changing your surrounding environment, you are more likely to attune to the interests and demands of said environment than otherwise. For example, if you lurk /fit/, you will be more interested in the fitness lifestyle, and perhaps begin pursuing a healthier lifestyle.

On the same/similar subject, this person is accurate:
>>37591057

For legitimately depressed people, they are likely to eventually become a numb nothingness when the condition is prolonged enough. It's a developed through the an orgy of mental illness and responses to emotional and mental hardship. To my experience, it does not go away.
>>
just embrace it. learn to enjoy being manipulative and hurting people. whenever you have outbursts or push someone away, constantly reassure yourself that it's okay and that they deserve it. it's the only way to avoid misery while living with BPD. your other option is suicide.

t. a male with BPD
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.